Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 15-07-2018, 03:10 AM
Knower

Healing to Find Happiness & Meaning in Your Life

Hi everyone!

I believe knowing or defining your life purpose is crucial to living a happy and meaningful life.

If you're looking to find yours or reunite with ones you haven't been giving as much attention to lately, I created a healing video on How to Find Your Purpose that I think will help!

Love,
txs
Old 17-07-2018, 12:56 PM
Master
Wow, these threads and videos linking to that same site... that's all you? You are Capricorn, all organization and business. Impressive. And the artistic presentation, lots of heart and soul went into all that I see.

Regarding purpose: Why do we incarnate? To find a purpose, something to do? Or to learn that being conscious and conscientious is the purpose? Just a thought, and in fact age may play into that. The drive to be something in life wanes as one grows older. That said, I'm not sure sure I'd ever say knowing your life purpose is crucial. There is purpose enough in just living a joyful existence.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Wow, these threads and videos linking to that same site... that's all you? You are Capricorn, all organization and business. Impressive. And the artistic presentation, lots of heart and soul went into all that I see.

Regarding purpose: Why do we incarnate? To find a purpose, something to do? Or to learn that being conscious and conscientious is the purpose? Just a thought, and in fact age may play into that. The drive to be something in life wanes as one grows older. That said, I'm not sure sure I'd ever say knowing your life purpose is crucial. There is purpose enough in just living a joyful existence.
I believe it's better to know both why do we incarnate, and what is our individual specific life lesson (purpose) for this life. Otherwise we rely on chance, as if one goes to school and focuses on being joyful, not for studying, and not preparing for each day's lesson.
Old 27-07-2018, 05:22 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile

Thank you Baile! I really appreciate that =)

This series was inspired by the fact that most of those I have met and become close with over the past 4-5 years have anxiety, depression, or both.

The two most common themes that come up in my conversations in these relationships when they share what they are going through is that they feel lonely and don't see the point in life.

I agree, I think just living a joyful existence is enough. But it seems some folks more than others may need a goal to strive for to add weight to their existence?

txs
Old 27-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe it's better to know both why do we incarnate, and what is our individual specific life lesson (purpose) for this life. Otherwise we rely on chance, as if one goes to school and focuses on being joyful, not for studying, and not preparing for each day's lesson.

I like that perspective. It's like putting in more conscious choice/awareness on how you want to direct your life while still being open to what the universe brings your way.