Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my perspective:

each human has an individual reality...
not all people have a "guardian angel".

we do not all die.
energy cannot be created nor destroyed.
think of yourself as a 'bundle of energy' and
you will realize that you are an eternal being.
life is eternal.

the energy which your son was still exists.

wikipedia says that "An angel... is a spiritual being
superior to humans in power and intelligence."
this is untrue.
a guardian angel is NOT superior to humans; it
works in service to it's human associate.
it's power is nil in overriding free-will choice.
perhaps there are such things as inexperienced
or incompetent guardian angels... perhaps, at times,
particular people choose to work with such angels
[probably due to the human's unconditional love].

George Harrison ~ Give Me Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-KAvPbO8JY

Yes - wise and well chosen words.

And I also believe the energy thing --I've 'experienced' it - believe it to be factual.

Old 28-03-2017, 07:12 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Best kind of dreams to have, the sweet ones.

Amen

Old 28-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
Basically speaking 'people are souls & not material bodies. And they travel to lots of different worlds to gather symbolic lessons which educate their soul. The guardian angel is the being that takes the soul to all the different worlds & watches as it gains its symbolic lessons. The soul closes its eyes on one world when it sleeps or when its material body dies, & then it opens its eyes on another world & continues on living as if nothing has happened. It never dies & it never gets lost, & that is because it has a guardian angel taking care of it.

So the angels in general do not change material things, they simply watch as we deal with those material things.

What you are saying is the same thing people say about God. They ask 'How can there be a God when so many bad things are happening on the world'.

It all arises from a misunderstanding of what God is. God is the being that gives us all eternal life on wonderful worlds. That is why Jesus told people to live in a way that would guarantee them a better life when this life ends. He was speaking about your soul & not your material body.

Losing a son is a terrible experience & i have also lost one.

My condolences to you.

You did explain - but how did you come to 'know' these things about guardian angels and such?

Old 28-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Suspended
well i read about astral travel & how people could just levitate out of their bodies & go on wonderful journeys; and so I tried it and a group of angels appeared around me instantly. They told me to stay in my body. I did of course but then I started purposefully bringing the angels to me each day by trying to leave my body. Even today they took me high above the earth to gaze down at it. All I did was say to them that they did not give me a dream today, & so one of them lifted me straight into the sky & i saw the vast green earth far below me with crystal clear vision. It held me there for a while & I said, "okay, thank you, I feel better now". And then it placed me back in my body. It's all true but it sounds crazy to most people I am sure. Lol
Old 28-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
well i read about astral travel & how people could just levitate out of their bodies & go on wonderful journeys; and so I tried it and a group of angels appeared around me instantly. They told me to stay in my body. I did of course but then I started purposefully bringing the angels to me each day by trying to leave my body. Even today they took me high above the earth to gaze down at it. All I did was say to them that they did not give me a dream today, & so one of them lifted me straight into the sky & i saw the vast green earth far below me with crystal clear vision. It held me there for a while & I said, "okay, thank you, I feel better now". And then it placed me back in my body. It's all true but it sounds crazy to most people I am sure. Lol

AT intrigues me, but too scary for me to give it a whirl...maybe some day.
You had a crazy-good experience there - I've had a few of those - in other ways. But oh, you were sneaky to draw them to you that way.