Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-04-2019, 02:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Double UFO sighting as a kid, still unsure it happened!

My best friend at the time, and I, were about 12 years old.

We told my mom that we were going to go down to the elementary school down the street and play at the park, it was evening time.

We walked down and played for a while, then we noticed two streaks of light going upwards into the sky in the distance.
They looked like rockets(?) (planes?) that you see sometimes, shooting straight up, with their white tail/streaks.
We didn't think much of them.

We were sitting on the playground talking and watching them.

I truly don't remember how it happened, but the one streak in the sky moved, looked like it had gotten closed, and we started to get scared.
It just felt so strange.

We were supposed to be back to my house when the streetlights turned on, which they were, but we couldn't leave or were just scared to.

Within a few minutes of us keeping an intent eye on these two objects in the distance, out of now here one shot out and FLEW overhead of us at the park.

We screamed and didn't believe what had just happened, I still am so weirdly unsure, but positive about it happening at the same time?
I've never forgotten it, yet we never spoke of it again after that night.

My mom ended up coming down with our family dog to come look for us since we were out past curfew.
I just remember her telling us to calm down and everything was ok.
We told her that we saw a spaceship and pointed to the other ship that was still in the same spot in the distance, next to where the other one used to be but no longer was there.
She is very open to things, but didn't know what to tell us after we explained how it flew over us.
We were too scared to walk home alone after it had happened. I remember us telling her that.
We were waiting there together because we knew she would come looking for us.

It was SO FAST and it was disc shaped!

Anyone else have a similar thing happen?
I feel like they were making a statement to the two of us, but I don't know what that statement was.

We didn't stop looking at the other one still in the sky, we made my mom rush home with us so we didn't have to be outside for too long.