Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 23-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Rumar

Experiences

Anyone have personal experiences with UFOs?
Remarkably I actually have had one, I was on the plane heading towards Great Lakes, IL for boot camp and I was looking out the window, and as most people would probably agree to the first thought to come to mind is both of these questions:
Quote:
Is that really a real UFO?
and
Quote:
Am I the ONLY one seeing this?

I dismissed it as a misinterpretation, but lately I re-visited the scenario with as much details as possible and I will have to say, yes, I have personally saw a UFO with my own eyes flying the opposite direction right outside my plane!
Old 23-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Master
That's fascinating~was it going slow enough to see much detail of it? Did you ever 'report' it or say anything to your neighbor or anyone on the plane?
Old 23-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Rumar

I was actually thinking about telling someone but was afraid they'd deem me nuts or just doubt me. The object was flying at a slow enough pace where we could see it clear as day, we were in an opening, lack of clouds so I don't know if I was the only one who saw it but I'm certain nobody brought it up on the plane unless it's just shock and awe among other seats on my side.

It wasn't like the usual disc shape or the stereotypical suction cup shape, it was kinda like a combination of a suction cup and a plane, it was roundish, somewhat long, had other shapes attached to it. I don't know if it noticed anyone on the plane or not, it was just slow gliding along like it's nobody's business.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Shen Mashel

I haven't seen the real thing, but weird stuff on the night sky.
I have seen moving lights on the night sky, not rockets, not flares, not air baloons, not comets...lol i could've made the difference.The strange part is that these moving lights came out of nowhere, dissapeared as quickly as they showed up.Once i saw a pretty large white orb of light.The most confusing sight was when i saw a light on the sky.I was thinking "i can see you" and it seemed to have noticed my thoughts...it then shifted position and for my delight it jumped in less than a sec to another position and made over 90 degrees turn to other position and left like a faint trail of something behind it that dissipated very rapidly anyway.Afterward it had vanished like 'puff'.But it did touched my heart.The thing is every time i see strange orbs and lights on the night sky, it so happens that they show up after i had a big release of emotional energy.Not when thinking of wanting to see it, just after i was upset and requested a ''divine sign'', mainly after strong feelings.I do believe there is a connection between ufos, alien beings and our emotional system.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Knower
I thought I responded, lol, is this a repost from when the forums crashed?

Anywho, yes, the first time I saw a UFO was a couple of years ago, late at night, it lit up the ground with a bright blue light. I kept looking around in my car to find out where the light was coming from, when I looked up, a large Bright Blue orb, shot across the sky and then faded away. It had no tail like a meteorite, and it was following the path of the road, not like it was coming in head on. It was like nothing I have ever seen.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shen Mashel
I do believe there is a connection between ufos, alien beings and our emotional system.

Very interesting. Worthy of a note in my UFO detective notebook. Very interesting indeed.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:26 AM
Knower

I saw a UFO on 26th April 2.45am. 1995
I was a complete non believer until that point. I was with friends driving home and was not the only one who saw it.
It was a massive white light that hovered above the car for I am not sure how long, probably 30 seconds that I know of. As me and my mate were discussing what it was it "zipped" into the distance in the blink of an eye. I have never seen anything move so quick.
I had an interesting dream later that morning which I have never told anyone about.
Interestingly, several years later, I was typing all of my strange experiences into my computer and when I got to this one I had this overwhelming feeling of"NO don't reveal that". My computer shut down instantly and when I got it back up everything I had typed was there except the last line which was about the UFO?