Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohemian
Hello! I have seen the faces as well in the bushes..

I am a bit of a skeptic untill I see or sense things for myself. I have been a bit unsure of the Fairy..mythical realm until I happened upon it one day while meditating by the ocean. I was having a really bad day...

I could feel the crackle of branches behind me as the whole energy around me lit up with only what I could say was fairy energy. yhey were all around me. I looked at this big rosk by the water and I 'saw' a mermaid sitting on it. Then there was this 'mist' over the ocean like I was peering through a viel into another dimention. I could see sea creatures. The only way to describe was like the Loc Ness monster .
I have never talked about this because HELLO.. who is going to listen..LOL

The feeling I got from the whole expeirience was that these creatures were from our relm at one point. They became extinct (for whatever reason) and like the dinosaurs and moved into another dimention.
I felt I was looking into another dimention..
I was so wierd and cool and I was so incredibly thankfull for the experience
I think I am now a believer...

Excellent experience!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:15 PM
Bohemian

Thanks Ascended Master!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Lapis

Bohemian,

From the way you described what you saw....the mist, the faces IN the bushes, feeling and seeing a change in the energies around you....all of these things are common clues that you've gone mildly multidimensional! You did perceive another dimenion (2D I'd say). Seeing a mist or fog usually indicates that one is crossing some invisible boarder between dimensions and is consciously aware of the 'normal' physical (3D) one and also another one or even 2 on a really good day!

I too have seen weird faces in tree trunks, bushes, trash bags, rags or trash lying on the side of the road. Other things or elemental (2D) beings in or on physical objects. It's like layers of realities or dimensions superimposed on top of each other, and sometimes we perceive more than just this 3D physical realm. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experiences. It's always great reading about other people's interactions with larger realities.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:01 PM
Bohemian

Talking

"mildly multidimensional" ROLFL.. I love that!! I wil have to remember that one!
You know if you don't have anyone to validate these things you wonder if your just making it up! I never thought that i could see stuff like that. But I find maybe you do too, that certain times(probably moon phases if I really checked it out)of the month get really trippy.
Like there is this one piece of log on the side of the road and no matter HOW many times I drive by it i swear it is a deer.
Thats so great to meet others . Now that I know I will allow it to happen more. I have not 'gone there' because od lack of validation.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:38 PM
auricman

i belive in one place or anyother, wether it be this world or another mythical creatures do exsist.

a few year ago now i remember tryin to go to sleep with my sterio on and i looked down at the display when i was nearing sleep and from the orange display screen i could see a little fairy sitting in thin air coverd in the orange light.
was a lovely sight

i have seen alot more but i can't think of much else physicaly :)
Old 13-01-2007, 02:52 PM
~Jay~

Awww, that's a 'sweet little fairy' tale Auricman.

This discussion has reminded me about the large faces on nearly every cupboard door I see in my bedroom. They are pine doors, just varnished rather than painted, so all the knots & grain from the wood show through. I have been seeing the same four huge faces in them for years, kindof like they watch over me when I'm sleeping. They're all vastly different looking and not intimidating at all. We were thinking of painting over them as we are re-decorating in there soon, but I'll kinda miss them if we do!
Old 15-01-2007, 03:17 AM
Luke Wolf

I see them quite often. Mainly due to the fact they are drawn to cobalt and black lights, which is what I use for deep meditations. Also creating a palan tan and reciting a particular piece of Druid lore draws them, and other mythical creatures.
Closed Thread