Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 23-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Lynn Lynn is online now
Administrator
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Past Pluto in the vastness of space and time
Posts: 13,354
  Lynn's Avatar
Church and Mediums

Hello

I was raised Anglican and I came in as an open channel Medium from birth, yet it was a struggle to be open with it all until I was in my 40's. Now I am open with what and whom I am and if judged so be it. I stand proud in being me.


I have had some interesting experiences over the years with Church and being a Medium. Being openly accepted and even at times asked to be of assistance. So it would seem on some levels things from the old teachings are in change.


The first time I worked side by side with a Catholic Exorcist Priest (specilaist) I was called in to help hold the energy of the "evil" as it as put in place in protection of the others in the group. I held no cross but I had my crystals and other tools with me.


If there truly is "evil" in mankind that is a day I saw it full on. The cross that the Preist held flew from his hand and lodged into the wall. He did not mess a beat reading form the Bible and took to hand the cross he wore on his neck. I and another present got pinned to a wall.


I was there to "make contact" with what was there, and it was a man an veyr angry man that suffered so coming back from the war. He came home with no legs and no arms and was so bitter. I could hear him screaming as he was carried to the waiting evack to let him lay and die where he was. To leave him be, as he did not want to come home half a man. I could not on so many levels blame him, as this was after WWII so we lacked the devices that we now have that could have maybe given him a more normal life.


He never left the care home he was placed in waited for someone that was similar in his living situation to come there so that he could relay his message of suffereing and anger. We crossed him and removed his energy from the woman he took on in torment. He was not a bad person in life, but suffering so would make you bitter and maybe a bit manic.


When I was in England visiting Salsbury Cathederal I found myself pulled out to the gave site that is there. It was a wet day, and no one was outside. Suddenly this Bishop came up to me and said that its rare anyone comes out to sit here, like I was doing. That they were very happy to have my company and that God had bistowed a very strong "gift" upon me.


Times are changing. Even science is looking at "Life After Death" and the "Soul Leaving the Body in Death" more and more.


Lynn
__________________
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 23-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,599
  Native spirit's Avatar
I love walking through cemeteries I used to do it as a child with my grandmother we would just sit in the peace and quiet.
we used to have a chat with some people who were there. until someone looked at me as though I was insane.
that is when my grandmother told me that not everyone could see the people I could. because I was speaking to spirit.
to me it was normal, I still love just sitting in the cemeteries when I can get there.


Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-08-2019, 02:53 PM
shoresh shoresh is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 75
 
Lynn, I just read your post above. How is it that a man in his spirit form was able to interact with the physical world.... is this a skill that people in their spirit form learn if they stay on the earth plane? From what I have read, most OBErs cannot interact with the physical world to effect change on an object so am curious as to your opinion...
Also, when you say crossed over, where in your experience do you think they are going? Another world that matches their vibration rate? Or a Divine Being?
Thanks for posting.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-08-2019, 03:19 AM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 301
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I was raised Anglican and I came in as an open channel Medium from birth, yet it was a struggle to be open with it all until I was in my 40's. Now I am open with what and whom I am and if judged so be it. I stand proud in being me.


I have had some interesting experiences over the years with Church and being a Medium. Being openly accepted and even at times asked to be of assistance. So it would seem on some levels things from the old teachings are in change.


The first time I worked side by side with a Catholic Exorcist Priest (specilaist) I was called in to help hold the energy of the "evil" as it as put in place in protection of the others in the group. I held no cross but I had my crystals and other tools with me.


If there truly is "evil" in mankind that is a day I saw it full on. The cross that the Preist held flew from his hand and lodged into the wall. He did not mess a beat reading form the Bible and took to hand the cross he wore on his neck. I and another present got pinned to a wall.


I was there to "make contact" with what was there, and it was a man an veyr angry man that suffered so coming back from the war. He came home with no legs and no arms and was so bitter. I could hear him screaming as he was carried to the waiting evack to let him lay and die where he was. To leave him be, as he did not want to come home half a man. I could not on so many levels blame him, as this was after WWII so we lacked the devices that we now have that could have maybe given him a more normal life.


He never left the care home he was placed in waited for someone that was similar in his living situation to come there so that he could relay his message of suffereing and anger. We crossed him and removed his energy from the woman he took on in torment. He was not a bad person in life, but suffering so would make you bitter and maybe a bit manic.


When I was in England visiting Salsbury Cathederal I found myself pulled out to the gave site that is there. It was a wet day, and no one was outside. Suddenly this Bishop came up to me and said that its rare anyone comes out to sit here, like I was doing. That they were very happy to have my company and that God had bistowed a very strong "gift" upon me.


Times are changing. Even science is looking at "Life After Death" and the "Soul Leaving the Body in Death" more and more.


Lynn

Love with all your heart, mind and soul. Yourself and those around you. Strengthen the spirit with love. Amen
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-08-2019, 10:39 AM
Native spirit Native spirit is offline
Super Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,599
  Native spirit's Avatar
Some spirits are able to communicate through a medium quicker than others.others take a while and need an Enabler to help get their message across.
I have given messages to some from their partners before they have even had their funerals. it all depends on the spirit.


Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-08-2019, 04:41 PM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,798
  angelic star's Avatar
It's strange just today I worked with closing a portal for a family that some ancestor had access to many years ago and apparently there is a lot of history in that family connected to spirits. Their whole family was suffering from this ' spell ' they thought someone had set off but the truth is it was set off years ago. Return of karma unless it is balanced out.
Spirits have their own liberties unseen to us. It is easy to trick those who cannot see much. There is line / veil between the two works always though and I just learned some people don't quite understand the consequences of what they get themselves and others into.
I am a psychic medium and spirit work is never new to me. This either comes to me when someone actually needs me and I work with it. With my experience there are more fascinating things to chose from. Walking through a cemetery late at night for no reason...not so interested unless I am called for it.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Aknaton Aknaton is offline
Guide
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 506
 
This is a very interesting post, I wonder why I am seeing this now. I think on a large scale, people do not fully comprehend the dangers of dealing with spiritual opposition whether it is a possession or astral combat.

Over the years I've had many things happen to me; I've gotten attacks that almost drove me mad more than once, I've had real black magicians come over to my place and threaten me physically, I've been imprisoned astrally several times, I've received blows in the spirit world that feel physical and leave a mark and pain as though it was done physically, lost jobs and had several possessed person's physically attack me with an aim to... But thank God they didn't, I've almost died several times, the list is endless. Just last week I contracted "malaria" after exchanging blows, my defenses were low and the damned demon projected a quick one at me, I'm only recovering now. Yesterday, I had to wrestle about nine spiritual strongmen in less one hour with about only one short break, the ninth being a lion headed beast... not sexy at all. My body aches like no man's business! I had to call Jesus Christ for this one.

If a person isn't called or at least trained for this, death comes quick & easy! The battle gets risky when you bump into the cults that consume human flesh and blood and actually sacrifice human life and body parts for spiritual power and sacrifice. In the final analysis, one should be ready to die for they're service to others.
__________________
Spare me the religious names, I'm just a friend of Jesus.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 18-09-2019, 03:26 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,397
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoresh
Lynn, I just read your post above. How is it that a man in his spirit form was able to interact with the physical world.... is this a skill that people in their spirit form learn if they stay on the earth plane? From what I have read, most OBErs cannot interact with the physical world to effect change on an object so am curious as to your opinion...
Also, when you say crossed over, where in your experience do you think they are going? Another world that matches their vibration rate? Or a Divine Being?
Thanks for posting.
In the Catholic Encyclopedia, the expression bi-location might be what you are talking about. Maria Agreda, a nun, who 'physically' never left Spain, would journey to SW USA were she at first was shot at with arrows and later was able to converse in the native Indian language and give the Indians gifts. She is also listed, I believe, as #1 for Levitation, another word in the Catholic Encyclopedia.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ..... April 4th, 1984. ....... ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-09-2019, 05:55 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,397
  BigJohn's Avatar
Lynn, I found your article very interesting.

One thing I studied was how the Theosophical Society was formed. A chap was giving a lecture on how Elementals were used to protect the pyramids, etc. Some of those present talked to themselves and decided to begin the Theosophical Society.
move forward.
Back in the 90's I dabbled into what they called Elementals. I used to do blind studies in which I would have an Elemental sit in a chair and without telling anybody what I was up to, have volunteers come forth and feel and tell me what they felt in the chair. They always replied a 'person'. Eventually, I had three Elementals that all had names. They would interact with other people. Finally I told some people about them and they shared positive experiences with them.
But.....
What happens if somebody does what I did but created them to do bad things?
And then I reflect...... Madame Blavatsky of the Theosophical Society was present for the fore mentioned meetings and she claimed she learned nothing from those meetings..... and then she started writing with the assistance of one of the Masters ..... but one Vice-President of the organization claimed she created that Master as an Elemental.
Maybe, just maybe.....
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ..... April 4th, 1984. ....... ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-09-2019, 01:27 PM
John32241 John32241 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posts: 4,048
  John32241's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In the Catholic Encyclopedia, the expression bi-location might be what you are talking about. Maria Agreda, a nun, who 'physically' never left Spain, would journey to SW USA were she at first was shot at with arrows and later was able to converse in the native Indian language and give the Indians gifts. She is also listed, I believe, as #1 for Levitation, another word in the Catholic Encyclopedia.

Hi,

There is a short on line book about Maria/Mary at this link.

http://www.clcpress.com/agreda/index.html

I found her story both fasinating and insightful.

John
__________________
My web site: Spiritual Academy

http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums