Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-11-2018, 04:58 PM
inavalan inavalan is online now
Master
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,928
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I don't understand what is the point of posting in a thread or even on a forum with new ideas if you're not open to learning about them at least a little?
This happened to many visionaries, but many new ideas and hypotheses are erroneous. Time tells.

Also, the truth isn't ever decided by vote, but that doesn't mean that the vote's result can't actually be the truth.

You should always do whatever you believe to be right, being aware that you will face the consequences of your thoughts (action & inaction).
__________________
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,610
  Altair's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I don't understand what is the point of posting in a thread or even on a forum with new ideas if you're not open to learning about them at least a little?
Sapphirez.. please don't take it the wrong way, I don't think any of us mean you any harm..
Our bodies have many needs.. I actually think a fruit fast could work well in combo with a lot of meditation. It sounds very attractive! But long term? I don't think so..
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Sapphirez Sapphirez is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Us
Posts: 1,738
  Sapphirez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Fruit does not provide a complete nutrient profile for any human being. The human body needs essential nutrients not found in fruit (essential amino acids, iron, calcium, B vitamins etc etc etc.)



A health body has a robust metabolic system, and it is supposed to metabolise a wide range of different foods. Optimal nutrition necessitates eating a wide range of food to ensure the body receives its caloric requirements and all its essential nutrients.


May the truth reign.

You're just repeating the things you already think you know rather than trying to learn or fathom anything new. Who says the human body needs what exactly and what condition were the bodies for which that was said anyway? I hope you don't really think the nutrients you mentioned are not adequately present in a frugivorous diet. as you say a healthy body is supposed to have a sound metabolism, so vast amounts of foods with toxic byproducts and disease symptoms are unnecessary and detrimental by design. what is the point of getting a thousand calories or 20mg of iron if you get two cups of acid the body has to dispose of or is unable to dispose of along with them? If the source of nutrient is better then the body wouldn't need to get boatloads just to be able to extract a smidgen. the phytonutrients and biological as well as other activity of fresh produce have been severely overlooked and that can't be swapped out for a bowl of oats or any cooked food that's lost lifeforce or never had the appropriate qualities for human consumption to begin with. sure these things might have a specific profile that looks desirable, but at what cost and what actual effect does it have on a human body? I should however reiterate that herbs are helpful and important for the best lifestyle, and many contain lots of nutrients which are much more bioavailable than cooked food or other inferior sources.

just because something can be eaten, which is almost anything, doesn't mean it was meant to be or should be if you want to live well. You can look at it with the balance of the scales and see how much negative impact a chosen food has compared to the positive impact.. if it's even or there's more toxic byproduct and pestilence created then what is the point? Most cooked, complex carbohydrate, protein-rich and other undesirable foods are harbingers for microbes to infest the body because they are beckoned to clean up the mess that these things create. the microbes in turn eat away at the body too, or the further acids and toxins they create do. whereas the ideal foods and fruits clean up after themselves and others in addition to the other wonderful activity they are responsible for. with a healthier body one can afford to experiment and eat things that are damaging, but most can't afford to do that because their systems are already plagued and bogged down. as I hopefully said early on the high fruit diet does include some young leafy greens, and may not be suitable for long-term in the modern world because we've got things so messed up.. but it is extra important for people, including clean-eating vegans or vegetarians, who are still not feeling well after all the work and commitment they've dedicated, because a diet high in all kinds of vegetables or any cooked foods cannot truly heal most of the damage that's been done due to the modern diet and misguidance
__________________
peachy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Sapphirez Sapphirez is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Us
Posts: 1,738
  Sapphirez's Avatar
just want to say thank you for your posts, I appreciate them. I was hoping that more would be open to considering the idea and examining the evidence. afterall I didn't believe or have any awareness of this either, nor was I even a vegetarian, when I joined this forum 7 years ago. but I am passionate about learning and figuring out how to overcome illness for myself and others has been of utmost importance. I wonder if any of you would be open to hearing Dr. Robert Morse, a spiritual man who has been in the health field for about 40 years and has helped heal thousand and thousands of people. He did not always know or realize what he does now but has spent years learning about the human body and foods to come to the conclusions he has, and proves it in his practice. He has helped heal people with all sorts of issues, from late stage cancer diagnosis to diabetes and even things like MS helping bedridden people walk again.

He has made hundreds of videos but the topics are scattered as he often answers questions people send in. So I will share this one which hopefully has some worthwhile information in it.

He starts talking about food properties mostly at 14 minute mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZN3HGiS4zw

Also just in case anyone is open to it, he also has a searchable site Rawfigs where you can enter a keyword and find multiple videos where that topic was talked about, it even takes you to the second where that topic starts, and the other portions of the video are detailed on the side too.
http://www.rawfigs.com/?s=cooked&reg=0

Lastly he has a video about the lymphatic system, though he talks about it frequently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScxGrOB1z80
__________________
peachy
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,254
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
You're just repeating the things you already think you know rather than trying to learn or fathom anything new. Who says the human body needs what exactly and what condition were the bodies for which that was said anyway? I hope you don't really think the nutrients you mentioned are not adequately present in a frugivorous diet. as you say a healthy body is supposed to have a sound metabolism, so vast amounts of foods with toxic byproducts and disease symptoms are unnecessary and detrimental by design. what is the point of getting a thousand calories or 20mg of iron if you get two cups of acid the body has to dispose of or is unable to dispose of along with them? If the source of nutrient is better then the body wouldn't need to get boatloads just to be able to extract a smidgen. the phytonutrients and biological as well as other activity of fresh produce have been severely overlooked and that can't be swapped out for a bowl of oats or any cooked food that's lost lifeforce or never had the appropriate qualities for human consumption to begin with. sure these things might have a specific profile that looks desirable, but at what cost and what actual effect does it have on a human body? I should however reiterate that herbs are helpful and important for the best lifestyle, and many contain lots of nutrients which are much more bioavailable than cooked food or other inferior sources.

just because something can be eaten, which is almost anything, doesn't mean it was meant to be or should be if you want to live well. You can look at it with the balance of the scales and see how much negative impact a chosen food has compared to the positive impact.. if it's even or there's more toxic byproduct and pestilence created then what is the point? Most cooked, complex carbohydrate, protein-rich and other undesirable foods are harbingers for microbes to infest the body because they are beckoned to clean up the mess that these things create. the microbes in turn eat away at the body too, or the further acids and toxins they create do. whereas the ideal foods and fruits clean up after themselves and others in addition to the other wonderful activity they are responsible for. with a healthier body one can afford to experiment and eat things that are damaging, but most can't afford to do that because their systems are already plagued and bogged down. as I hopefully said early on the high fruit diet does include some young leafy greens, and may not be suitable for long-term in the modern world because we've got things so messed up.. but it is extra important for people, including clean-eating vegans or vegetarians, who are still not feeling well after all the work and commitment they've dedicated, because a diet high in all kinds of vegetables or any cooked foods cannot truly heal most of the damage that's been done due to the modern diet and misguidance




Really, If people want health 'let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food' is a great standard.


I am continually learning about nutrition, but I'm not the person why can recommend a clinical diet.


I know there is inadequate nutrition in an all fruit diet.



Of course some foods, especially processed sugary foods with chemical additives, are not good for health - but everyone knows that.


Oats are find source of carbs, one of the best, and have a little protein to boot.


The body needs nutrients and one needs a variety of foods to get them.


I'm all for a vegan lifestyle if people want that route, because it is very healthy provided people get the nutrients the body needs. Vegans will need supplemental B12.


The nutrients in fruit are metabolised and the body disposes of the waste products. It's not a magic food that cleans up after itself.


Microbes are a natural part of the digestive system, and a balanced gut microbiome is pretty important.


Fruit and leafy greens isn't going to meet a human's nutritional needs. It will likely cause metabolic damage, and is not advisable as a sustained way of eating.



If people are unwell and want or need to go on a clinical diet, they need to consult a qualified dietician.



If people are still unwell after going plant based, it might be a malady which can't be rectified by food alone. Almost anything can be significantly improved if not healed by proper nutrition, though.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Sapphirez Sapphirez is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Us
Posts: 1,738
  Sapphirez's Avatar
sweet Gem I am sorry but you are just simply misguided and it's not all your fault because that is how the mainstream world is set up, and almost everyone is confused and misinformed. I appreciate that you try to read a lot of research and welcome new information, though I don't feel you're doing that in this situation with me, but again I am not surprised as that is the norm..

but while there are so many things I could say or show you, and would be glad to, I don't want to waste my time with things falling on deaf ears or blind eyes so how about I just show you a sampling of videos that might help you understand the significance of the things I am trying to share here.

there are patients with all kinds of condemned diagnosis that follow Dr. Robert Morse's advice and heal from all sorts of "diseases, disorders and death sentences"

MS patients bedridden and condemned by conventional medicine become able to walk again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09N5SkjlK9w

this lady begins telling her story at the 7 minute mark and after 13 minute mark shows herself walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_TkneF0c8

There are more and anyone can heal from any diagnosis if they follow the divine plan that was set here for us, it just takes faith, courage (which I can't claim at this point myself) and of course figuring out what that precise plan is since there is so much confusion surrounding the issues of human consumption and detoxification. I have devoted more than a decade of my life to finding the answers and I was not always a vegan or vegetarian or believer that fruits were superior. but I know now because I have not given up on the quest for truth and answers to healing. as I have said before even Dr. Morse doesn't say that people should indefinitely eat fruit alone the rest of their lives, or that it is easy in this world. but for deep healing which almost everyone needs, it is the best way and the most conscious food that exists. There is a reason God made it fall off of trees or pluck off of vines and regrow. there is a reason why it tastes so good fresh without any processing or cooking needing to be done to it. if you have to destroy your food just to be able to eat it what is the point? it destroys a bit of you and your body every bit what you consume is destroyed.

anyways, the people who have been brave enough to open their minds and hearts to the simple teachings speak for themselves with their recovery from devastating diseases and life crippling illnesses. The lymphatic system is key because it is what ushers out the stuff that doesn't belong and threatens the wellbeing and harmonious homeostasis of the human body. it is involved with important organs and bodily processes and as mainstream medicine knows it goes hand in hand with the immune system, and we've all heard about the almighty immune system. but mainstream medicine understands little about the lymphatic system and how to honor it. because that's not their bag, honoring life.. but it is mine and life is the only bag of magic tricks there is. there are lots of ways to honor life and nature all around us and within and beyond us is a key, but what we directly put inside our bodies every single day is extremely important and vital to our present and future
__________________
peachy
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-11-2018, 04:02 AM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,254
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
sweet Gem I am sorry but you are just simply misguided


I understand things in a nuanced way.



Quote:
and it's not all your fault


...if it's fact at all.


Quote:
because that is how the mainstream world is set up, and almost everyone is confused and misinformed.


Because they aren't educated in nutrition.



Quote:
I appreciate that you try to read a lot of research and welcome new information, though I don't feel you're doing that in this situation with me, but again I am not surprised as that is the norm..


... but I did follow up on the links you posted and looked into Morse.


Quote:
but while there are so many things I could say or show you, and would be glad to, I don't want to waste my time with things falling on deaf ears or blind eyes so how about I just show you a sampling of videos that might help you understand the significance of the things I am trying to share here.

there are patients with all kinds of condemned diagnosis that follow Dr. Robert Morse's advice and heal from all sorts of "diseases, disorders and death sentences"


He's not a doctor, though.


Quote:
MS patients bedridden and condemned by conventional medicine become able to walk again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09N5SkjlK9w


As far as I know it isn't uncommon for people with MS to gain and maintain motor function. I'm pretty sure there is nutrition based approach that instigates the regeneration of myelin, and coupled with physical therapy, patients have significantly improved outcomes. I don't know much about it, and I'm not an allied health professional, but I did a few lessons on it in personal training school.


Quote:
this lady begins telling her story at the 7 minute mark and after 13 minute mark shows herself walking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol_TkneF0c8


I didn't watch that one, but I get the point. They remove all the processed junk and start eating clean and surprise, surprise, their condition improves.



Quote:
There are more and anyone can heal from any diagnosis if they follow the divine plan that was set here for us, it just takes faith, courage (which I can't claim at this point myself) and of course figuring out what that precise plan is since there is so much confusion surrounding the issues of human consumption and detoxification. I have devoted more than a decade of my life to finding the answers and I was not always a vegan or vegetarian or believer that fruits were superior. but I know now because I have not given up on the quest for truth and answers to healing. as I have said before even Dr. Morse


(not a doctor)


Quote:
doesn't say that people should indefinitely eat fruit alone the rest of their lives,


Right, because that would be a very harmful thing to recommend.


Quote:
or that it is easy in this world. but for deep healing which almost everyone needs, it is the best way and the most conscious food that exists. There is a reason God made it fall off of trees or pluck off of vines and regrow. there is a reason why it tastes so good fresh without any processing or cooking needing to be done to it. if you have to destroy your food just to be able to eat it what is the point? it destroys a bit of you and your body every bit what you consume is destroyed.

anyways, the people who have been brave enough to open their minds and hearts to the simple teachings speak for themselves with their recovery from devastating diseases and life crippling illnesses. The lymphatic system is key because it is what ushers out the stuff that doesn't belong and threatens the wellbeing and harmonious homeostasis of the human body. it is involved with important organs and bodily processes and as mainstream medicine knows it goes hand in hand with the immune system, and we've all heard about the almighty immune system. but mainstream medicine understands little about the lymphatic system and how to honor it. because that's not their bag, honoring life.. but it is mine and life is the only bag of magic tricks there is. there are lots of ways to honor life and nature all around us and within and beyond us is a key, but what we directly put inside our bodies every single day is extremely important and vital to our present and future




No use arguing mainstream medicine because they don't typically address nutrition in their 'treatments'. Most MD's don't have extensive knowledge in nutrition.



No one totally understands the lymphatic system, but the science is quite thorough. I don't know much about it myself, and Morse doesn't explain anything.


I saw a Ted Talk of a lady named Dr. Terry Wahls (who is actually a doctor), and like us, she gives more merit to proper nutrition than her own field of medicine. She speaks about diet, the toxic diet of Western civilisation, which is obviously the chronic cause of most disease, and she explains things properly in terms of nutrients. She was diagnosed with MS, and being a doctor herself, accessed the best medical treatment and latest drugs, but to no avail. Her condition became degenerative. She didn't give up. She started to investigate the nutrients which are the building blocks for myelin and started to experiment on healing herself through food. She no longer has MS, but she did not go all fruit and bogus supplements, and she didn't go vegan, and she didn't even go vegetarian. She cleaned up her omnivore diet and took the nutrient profile best suited to addressing her circumstances. Here is her testimonial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqaogsfw6k



This is language I speak. Nutrients and metabolic function.



I don't tell people to eat only fruit because it isn't nutritious or sustainable. I don't tell people to eat vegan or vegetarian, but either of these two could be optimal for many people. I claim that if a person has all their necessary nutrients from whole unprocessed whole foods, the likelihood of them becoming ill is drastically reduced and their potential for healing is orders of magnitude stronger.


You are strong enough, Sapphirez.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Sapphirez Sapphirez is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Us
Posts: 1,738
  Sapphirez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I
... but I did follow up on the links you posted and looked into Morse.


He's not a doctor, though.


(not a doctor)



No one totally understands the lymphatic system, but the science is quite thorough. I don't know much about it myself, and Morse doesn't explain anything.


If you didn't learn anything about the lymphatic system from Dr. Morse then that answers what was going to be my inquiry of how much time you actually spent looking into Dr. Morse or trying to learn from him.

clearly you discovered he is not a doctor by your standards lol.. but are those really your desirable standards anyways? I'm guessing you're not a fan of pharmaceuticals so why would you be disappointed or think it is shaming to say anyone is not a doctor according to mainstream standards? to do that you have to go to school for years and be brainwashed into thinking that people need all kinds of terrible pills and injections of poisons to be healthy and you must learn many of them by name and get familiar with their lobbyists, etc..

As for Dr. Morse's credentials, I'd trust him over a "doctor" any day even if he had no letters behind his name, but he has acquired some in his score of practicing actually healing and helping people instead of harming them

"Robert Morse, N.D., D.Sc., I.D., M.H., is the creator and founder of God’s Herbs. He has lectured and taught in the Natural Health Sciences throughout the world for the past 40 years and has authored many books on Health and Spirituality. He has appeared on numerous television news programs and International Documentaries presenting findings, case studies, and educating on Detoxification and Cellular Regeneration.
Dr. Morse holds a Doctorate of Science in Biochemistry and a Doctorate of Naturopathy from the Brantridge Forest School in Sussex, England.
Author, lecturer, practitioner and teacher, Dr. Morse is degreed in Naturopathy, Naturopathic Medicine, Biochemistry, Iridology, Herbology, Nutrition and Fitness.
He travels worldwide teaching others the secrets of Detoxification and Tissue Regeneration."

(just in case you want to see the source of that https://grapegate.com/robert-morse-nd/ )


He may have even got some degrees online, I'm not entirely sure, but the point is that he invested his life and time and spiritual energy into learning how to help people heal, and teaching anyone who wants to learn how to do it for themselves or share it with others, for free and he does it with passion and purpose. He has healed thousands and thousands of patients in his decades of experience and practice. and even if you don't want to adopt a fruitarian lifestyle or attempt deep healing for a few weeks there is still a lot to be learned from him. but you know what is weird? I listened to him years ago and somehow the emphasis of fruit never sunk in til recently. The first video of his I saw was The Raw Truth About Cancer, and I don't recall but I'm sure he mentioned fruit in there yet strangely while I listened to him on and off for years I somehow missed it and a lot of his messages and didn't look into them with other research or contemplation til recent months. I guess I should rewatch this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14MSkIHDtxY

I did share the one about the lymphatic system right? cuz you said he doesn't say anything about it but you didn't watch that right? it's kinda long like most of his videos, though some are even a few hours long! His Q&A videos are numbered up to the 480s but he said somewhere that he had made more than 800 videos already. well surely in at least one of them he mentions the lymphatic system but Idno I'm not sure what all you've spent time looking into on him besides the whole him not being a doctor thing


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I
I don't tell people to eat only fruit because it isn't nutritious or sustainable. I don't tell people to eat vegan or vegetarian, but either of these two could be optimal for many people. I claim that if a person has all their necessary nutrients from whole unprocessed whole foods, the likelihood of them becoming ill is drastically reduced and their potential for healing is orders of magnitude stronger.

I am with you about whole unprocessed foods and the truth is that the human body tries to do the best it can with whatever it is fed. but the problem with most of the other foods besides fruits is that they have unwanted side effects and excess unnecessary waste as the aftermath. if you keep bogging down your lymphatic system it can't work properly and the body starts shutting down and things get chaotic aka diseases and disorders til death ensues. why do you think that fruit isn't nutritious or sustainable? for one thing, technically anything with a seed is a fruit, right? that includes a surprising majority of vegetables, and avocado and coconut, etc. but besides that, when not working toward extreme detoxification and regeneration, there is strong emphasis on including leafy young tender greens. and you can do that anyway it's just that it can tend to slow down detoxification which is the quickest way to healing, because no matter what you pile on in the form of other nutritious foods, if the body is not functioning and it's already overloaded, what is it going to do with them? and how is it going to efficiently deal with the aftermath that many other foods that are considered healthy carry with them? look into what kinds of acids and unsavory byproducts are created with proteins and starches and such. lastly, nuts and seeds are also considered part of the frugivore diet, but the body when working optimally just simply does not need foods that are that jampacked with so much. and they need to be soaked before consuming which you may know. they can be great but there are a lot of fallacies about what the human body actually needs and does
__________________
peachy
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Gem Gem is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 19,254
  Gem's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
If you didn't learn anything about the lymphatic system from Dr. Morse then that answers what was going to be my inquiry of how much time you actually spent looking into Dr. Morse or trying to learn from him.


I watched his video on the lymphatic system and just rambled without explaining anything.


Quote:
clearly you discovered he is not a doctor by your standards lol.. but are those really your desirable standards anyways?


It is an ethical standard by which a person who uses the title DR., but isn't a doctor, is not being honest.



Quote:
I'm guessing you're not a fan of pharmaceuticals so why would you be disappointed or think it is shaming to say anyone is not a doctor according to mainstream standards?

But we cant be sure he's a doctor (which is very unusual).



Quote:
to do that you have to go to school for years and be brainwashed into thinking that people need all kinds of terrible pills and injections of poisons to be healthy and you must learn many of them by name and get familiar with their lobbyists, etc..

As for Dr. Morse's credentials, I'd trust him over a "doctor" any day even if he had no letters behind his name, but he has acquired some in his score of practicing actually healing and helping people instead of harming them


Is he a doctor, really?

Quote:
"Robert Morse, N.D., D.Sc., I.D., M.H., is the creator and founder of God’s Herbs. He has lectured and taught in the Natural Health Sciences throughout the world for the past 40 years and has authored many books on Health and Spirituality. He has appeared on numerous television news programs and International Documentaries presenting findings, case studies, and educating on Detoxification and Cellular Regeneration.
Dr. Morse holds a Doctorate of Science in Biochemistry and a Doctorate of Naturopathy from the Brantridge Forest School in Sussex, England.


I can't find a listing for that school. Fake degree maybe?



Quote:
Author, lecturer, practitioner and teacher, Dr. Morse is degreed in Naturopathy, Naturopathic Medicine, Biochemistry, Iridology, Herbology, Nutrition and Fitness.

He travels worldwide teaching others the secrets of Detoxification and Tissue Regeneration."

(just in case you want to see the source of that https://grapegate.com/robert-morse-nd/ )


The bit you cut and pasted is repeated all over the internet. I take it as post truth era.



Quote:
He may have even got some degrees online, I'm not entirely sure.


Who can be sure when there is no means of checking it? You can be sure that authentic doctors can be checked on, and their schools have websites.



Quote:
but the point is that he invested his life and time and spiritual energy into learning how to help people heal, and teaching anyone who wants to learn how to do it for themselves or share it with others, for free and he does it with passion and purpose. He has healed thousands and thousands of patients in his decades of experience and practice. and even if you don't want to adopt a fruitarian lifestyle or attempt deep healing for a few weeks there is still a lot to be learned from him. but you know what is weird? I listened to him years ago and somehow the emphasis of fruit never sunk in til recently. The first video of his I saw was The Raw Truth About Cancer, and I don't recall but I'm sure he mentioned fruit in there yet strangely while I listened to him on and off for years I somehow missed it and a lot of his messages and didn't look into them with other research or contemplation til recent months. I guess I should rewatch this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14MSkIHDtxY

I did share the one about the lymphatic system right?
I think that might be the one I watched where he rambled on and didn;t explain anything. Not even basic things. He also says things that are incorrect, such as saline solution IV is alkaline. It's actually acidic.




Quote:
cuz you said he doesn't say anything about it but you didn't watch that right? it's kinda long like most of his videos, though some are even a few hours long! His Q&A videos are numbered up to the 480s but he said somewhere that he had made more than 800 videos already. well surely in at least one of them he mentions the lymphatic system but Idno I'm not sure what all you've spent time looking into on him besides the whole him not being a doctor thing


There is no way to validate him as a doctor, so it's VERY unlikely that he is. It's looks scammy - pretty well done - but smells like a rat.


Quote:
I am with you about whole unprocessed foods and the truth is that the human body tries to do the best it can with whatever it is fed. but the problem with most of the other foods besides fruits is that they have unwanted side effects and excess unnecessary waste as the aftermath. if you keep bogging down your lymphatic system it can't work properly and the body starts shutting down and things get chaotic aka diseases and disorders til death ensues. why do you think that fruit isn't nutritious or sustainable?




It does not contain all the essential nutrients.



Quote:
for one thing, technically anything with a seed is a fruit, right? that includes a surprising majority of vegetables, and avocado and coconut, etc. but besides that, when not working toward extreme detoxification and regeneration, there is strong emphasis on including leafy young tender greens.


Fruit + greens is nutritious, but only provides a few of the body's essential nutrients. You need a wide variety of plant foods including fruit and veges which include the complete profile of essential nutrients. Vegans will require supplementation to complete their nutrition. That's true.



Quote:
and you can do that anyway it's just that it can tend to slow down detoxification which is the quickest way to healing, because no matter what you pile on in the form of other nutritious foods, if the body is not functioning and it's already overloaded, what is it going to do with them?


You have to eat the nutrients the body needs. If there is some excess here and there the body will either store it as fat or expel it as waste.



Quote:
and how is it going to efficiently deal with the aftermath that many other foods that are considered healthy carry with them? look into what kinds of acids and unsavory byproducts are created with proteins and starches and such.


The body is designed to deal with all that. We need protein because it's the body's primary building block. It is vital and essential.


Indeed, Dr John McDougall (real one) who is most famous for healing MS patients through diet recommends a starchy carb/low fat diet. I sincerely recommend the resource.



Quote:
lastly, nuts and seeds are also considered part of the frugivore diet, but the body when working optimally just simply does not need foods that are that jampacked with so much. and they need to be soaked before consuming which you may know. they can be great but there are a lot of fallacies about what the human body actually needs and does




Good idea. Have soaked nuts and seeds. Beans are seeds too. Peas. Lentils. Chickpeas. You plant them and they grow. Eat lots of those. Eat lots of fruit. Eat lots of greens = proper healthy diet.


Add some peppers as fruit. Add tomato. Have some avocado....


Check out all these highly esteemed Vegan medical practitioners and PHds.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 13-11-2018, 06:39 AM
Sapphirez Sapphirez is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Us
Posts: 1,738
  Sapphirez's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I watched his video on the lymphatic system and just rambled without explaining anything.

I think that might be the one I watched where he rambled on and didn't explain anything. Not even basic things. He also says things that are incorrect, such as saline solution IV is alkaline. It's actually acidic.

You watched the hour+ long video about the lymphatic system? If so I'm impressed and very grateful. He does tend to ramble sometimes but in actuality if you actually listen he is almost always making sense and sharing important and interesting information. He talks about he lymphatic system in most of his videos, I'm not sure how you could miss it.. basically the lymphatic system is the body's sewer system. it is really amazing to learn about and puts things into great perspective when you contemplate matters of health and illness. For one thing I guess that you might miss anything pertinent he says since you have been against him from the beginning and aren't really willing to learn from him or listen to what he's saying. would that be a fair assessment or did you truly sit down and listen with an open heart and mind and eyes? there is a big difference when we are actually willing and wanting to listen to something than when we just keep our ears partially open to hear it, and even then somehow our hearing ends up being strangely jeopardized.

Where you say he says things that are incorrect, since you used plural is there another instance you'd like to share? I really don't mind being objective and learning more even if it disagrees with my previous beliefs. As I said in this thread or another I've mentioned him, I don't agree with 100% of what he says, but I could say near 99%. and the main thing I disagree with is that he uses animal glandulars on some patients though he generally touts veganism of course. I don't think they should be necessary in any event but anyway that is one of the very few things he's said that I found issue with. for saline solution, I'd have to see where he says that and in what context but while I don't really know much at all on the subject, I sort of thought that salt in water, known as sol by some who tout its health benefits, has an alkalizing effect. I have much more to understand and learn about chemistry and all that though.. but you know how like lemon is acidic yet has a very alkalizing effect on the body sort of thing, it is the "ash" of it that is alkaline so it doesn't matter if things seem to be one way, in practice lemon is alkalizing not acidifying. can't say I know about salt though but that is just what came to my mind as a possibility.

Quote:
It does not contain all the essential nutrients.

Fruit + greens is nutritious, but only provides a few of the body's essential nutrients. You need a wide variety of plant foods including fruit and veges which include the complete profile of essential nutrients. Vegans will require supplementation to complete their nutrition. That's true.


a few of the body's essential nutrients? I think that is of course incorrect, but also who is to say what the body actually needs from which sources? the body is a chemical factory capable of quite a lot on its own. but let's not forget the addition of herbs in the ideal frugivorous diet because they supply nutrients and also help in wonderful mind-boggling (or un-boggling) ways besides that. and if the factory/body is not able to work optimally then it matters little what good you throw at it because it won't be able to produce the energy and mechanisms to use it properly, and if it's a "flawed food" it couldn't even begin to deal with the excess waste and utilize the nutrients that may be available. You know the body has some sort of electric or magnetic or electromagnetic properties, and raw foods share that property, so in ways beyond just nutrition it's like plugging in an outlet or turning on a battery or something. that's not the best analogy but hopefully you get what I mean


Quote:
You have to eat the nutrients the body needs. If there is some excess here and there the body will either store it as fat or expel it as waste.

expelling it as waste is where the lymphatic system comes into play, and the main argument for fruit is that it marshals the lymph system like no other. almost everyone has a lymphatic problem, almost any symptom stems from that. cuz you know it's constantly trying to work, but it just can't keep up under modern conditions for the mostpart.. because people have lost their way and the fact fruit is our main food is long gone as common knowledge. there is some evidence that early humans were frugivorous with paleontological discoveries. and you've just got to think, what would humans want to eat if they were out in nature and happened upon the various "food groups"? fruit makes the most sense to eat across pretty much all spheres. anyway, if you get your lymph aka waste system going properly and feed it the fuel it needs you can forget about any disease and your body will be able to dispose of waste efficiently, though of course you will still experience side effects if you deviate from the ideal divine diet after you've cleared yourself up, but not in the same way as when your waste management isn't able to work at all

Quote:
The body is designed to deal with all that. We need protein because it's the body's primary building block. It is vital and essential.

the body is designed to deal with waste but that doesn't mean it wants to subsist primarily on it. and protein is not the body's primary building block. I think you are confusing that with amino acids being the building blocks of protein but that works in a different way. do you realize that if you introduce a complex protein, or complex carbohydrate, the body has to work overtime just to convert the protein into separate amino acids? and the complex carbohydrates need to be broken down into simple or monosaccharides. now what do you think happens to the body when it has to work so hard to revert these things to their simpler purer states? and there is the issue of coagulation with the complex "nutrients" also. and acidity is a regular occurrence with consumption of proteins especially. amino acids are vital and essential yes, and they are present in all real food right? but if you do weird stuff to them then the body doesn't appreciate it so much. like cooking and crazily processing them. the body does what it can, but we need to help it more. just because we can eat plastic doesn't mean we should or that there won't be repercussions


Quote:
Good idea. Have soaked nuts and seeds. Beans are seeds too. Peas. Lentils. Chickpeas. You plant them and they grow. Eat lots of those. Eat lots of fruit. Eat lots of greens = proper healthy diet.

Add some peppers as fruit. Add tomato. Have some avocado....



Thanks for the other doctors information. to be clear, I would proclaim the healing teachings of Dr. Morse no matter what. His having extra letters by his name has absolutely nothing to do with it and naturally I tend to stay away from anyone called doctor. but since you want to make such an issue about it, I don't think he is being dishonest, I think that he achieved what he said he did and he has no reason to lie lol. the people who follow him should know better than to respect or seek out medical doctors and most don't claim to be healers to begin with. You know what is much more important, or important period? the learning and experience that he has accumulated through his years practicing healing. He has no reason to lie about understanding how the body works or what it wants, and he will be the first to say he didn't always know something but found a better way with his earnest approach to life and helping people.

He has his own school, that teaches things no other school out there teaches, because they don't know or get it. so I think that makes any diplomas from elsewhere rather laughable. just as I said I don't automatically follow 100% of what he says, he certainly didn't accept the totality of any one teaching either, he put his own solutions together, and has proved they work by helping thousands of patients. and he loves helping people advance by making his youtube videos for anyone to view and learn from and hopefully teach others. a lot of this stuff comes down to common sense. I can't expect everyone to like his style or I also wouldn't want you to just trust him or anyone without questioning. but if you really ask the right questions and search for answers from a myriad of sources, preferably outside of the mainstream, I think it is obvious that this man is a divine doctor, and who are we to let mainstream society define what doctor means anyways, especially when for the mostpart it's synonymous with murderer.. isn't doctor supposed to mean healer and helper? He could care less if he is called a doctor, but some sort or assortment of degrees or teachings he accumulated justify him being called one and that's just fine. He's been in the biz for like 40 years, I imagine he has been a lot of places that don't exist anymore or existed before the internet did. the point is he makes sense and he shares important information that will benefit you if you let yourself learn and realize the awesome truth
__________________
peachy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums