Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Master
Reading for Tealily

Gosh, this is a tricky one.

"What hope can you offer Tealily regarding her happiness in the future?"

Rider Waite (as usual) 10 of Cups, Page of Wands reversed and 8 of Pentacles reversed.

I had to really think about this one.

Okay. In the 10 of Cups, it looks like there's definitely hope for a fulfilling relationship in the future (I guess that's pretty obvious from the card!). To me it shows that after a drought, you'll finally get some well awaited rain and the rainbow, and all the happiness that a loving, committed relationship brings. Lucky you, what a great card!

Page of Wands reversed may show that you're feeling very stuck at the moment - frustrated and bored with a lack of spontaneity and adventure in your life. Being reversed, it may be trying to tell you that things won't always be this way. You will move forward and live the life that you want, that is more inspiring and more exciting. The Page of Wands reversed is in a barren environment, he's not happy where he is and would desperately like an opportunity to change it. Perhaps there's an indication of the hope of physically moving to a better environment in the future, somewhere that's more inspiring and suits you better. (Maybe the house in the 10 of Cups, lol).

The 8 of Pentacles reversed may be saying that your work situation won't always be as boring, mundane and repetitive as it is at the moment. In the future you will find work that you will enjoy, you won't be doing the same thing day in day out. Being the apprentice card, maybe there's an indication that it will all be worth the hassle you're experiencing at the moment, if you stick with it and try to see the bigger picture of what you can achieve.

Do you do any sort of craft work, or wish you could? The 8 of Pentacles is very skilled at what he's doing, it's his passion. I wonder if in the future you'll finally have the opportunity to do something you've always been really passionate about, but just haven't been able to put the time and energy into it yet.

Either way, I think things will look up in all areas of your life.

Edit, sorry I forgot: Last reading by Pandora. A question for me would be something along the lines of "Can you tell me what travel plans may be on the horizon in the near future?" Or something like that. I'm hopeless trying to think of questions!
Old 02-08-2015, 02:06 PM
Guide
ili grad this Q for you Pandora let me write it up
Old 02-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Guide
I meant let me read that one for you sorry tako error.

Okay you asked about traveling

i think first with the Steven of swords that this travelling ideja Furst came about out of some desire to escape if you will,to greener pastures. However whatever happened caused some type od discord because the five od cups followed,so could it ne you planned something and it Dirnt quite work out. It could be that for some reason this traveling could not bave been done in a normal Fashion but it had to ne planned with stealth, Seven od swords because for some reason maybe people dont approve of you going to these plačeš etc so there is a feeling of acting alone. Maybe recently you felt like you were dissapointed with a travel plan gone bad but it looks like you wont give up cause the knight of swords follows so you will charge somewhere else but it will Kind od reach a temporary dead end with the five od pentacles could quite ne that u will ask Simeone for help but they will ask od you to fullfill an obligation or do something im order to travel that you Wont feel like doing, with the four of pentacles u will stick to your guns And as a result experience the five of pents. You role here is the king od Wanda so you are full od energy Ane the people to whom your travelling to are highly expecting you with the three od wands but i feel with the eight od cups for the time Bring no travelling although it looks promising im the future.

Please dont take my read seriously i am just a newbie
Old 02-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Guide
Sorry for the typos btw im writting from my tablet.

My question is what will L generally think about me And feel for me?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Master

Feedback for Pandora

Thanks so much for your reading! Very reassuring and has made a difference to my evening.

The 10 of cups is interesting - at this time I don't hold much hope for my love life but you're not the first to pull that card (it's one a professional reader has pulled for me as well in context of future relationships). So as far as hope goes, I'm unable to say 'bang on' but thought you'd like to know that it's consistent with other readers :)

Page of Wands rev sounds spot on - I can be resentful at times of how un-fun my studies are and the lifestyle the goes with it, but I have faith that it'll get easier after graduation... as well as a whole lot more inspiring and rewarding!

I sort of do craft (if you count certain activities as "my craft") and have had to put this on hold for my studies, and I'm looking forward to picking it up again afterwards when I have more time and energy. Good pick! :)

Last reading by: ReSsurection.
Old 02-08-2015, 09:52 PM
Master
Feedback for Ressurection

Thanks Ressurection. Yes, we would like to move to greener pastures! We were planning to go on a camping trip round Australia for a couple of months this year, but with various problems, including lack of funds, we have been unable to put it into action.

Not sure if the King of Wands is me, or my partner, but it certainly looks like there won't be any travelling in the immediate future.

Thanks again.

Last reading by Ressurection
Old 02-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Master
Reading for Resurrection

Rider Waite with reversals

What will L generally think about Ressurection?

2 of Pentacles, Queen of Wands reversed, Knight of Cups reversed (oh-oh - court cards!)

The 2 of Pentacles to me looks like a fair amount of ups and downs and instability, trying to keep everything together. But it also shows someone who is very skilful, very adaptable, they are able to think on their feet and accomplish a great deal.

The Queen of Wands is someone who is confident, assertive, independent and capable. She has a lot on the go - doesn't like to sit still, likes to be doing things, preferably interesting and challenging things that keeps her from getting bored. She's someone who is attractive, lively and vibrant. So being reversed, she still may have these qualities, but maybe can be prone to being too fiery, too explosive at times. She can be someone who is a bit opinionated, they like to think they're in charge and like things to go their way and can sometimes be too sharp in their manner, because they think they're right and won't concede the other person's views. They can also be a bit of the critical side. This is not intentional on their part, it's just the way they come across to others.

The Knight of Cups is a very loving, caring individual, who is sympathetic to others and quick to lend a helping hand, or support if need be. However, reversed, the Knight of Cups can be too emotional, they let their emotions get out of control and run their lives, making them prone to moodiness and sometimes being temperamental, especially if they don't get their own way.

So putting it all together, I think the 2 of Pentacles supports the other two cards - L will think you are capable, adaptable and interesting, caring and adventurous, but may feel that sometimes you become too emotional, moody and temperamental, especially if things aren't going your way.

Last reading for Ressurection. My question, "What can you tell me about Pandora's personality?"
Old 03-08-2015, 03:20 AM
Suspended

Reading for Pandora

A word of caution is that I am completely new to this, just having received my Rider Waite tarot cards from Amazon this week. So, take it with a grain of salt. (Although I can do readings with spiritual texts, I've never tried a tarot)

Tarot deck: Rider Waite.
Spread: Past, Present, Future (three cards)

Cards I pulled (with reversals): Ace of Pentacles (upright), The Tower (reversed), Eight of wands (upright)

My interpretation: Overall, you are concerned with wealth and well-being.

In the past or recent past you have benefited from a new start in a financial direction. It could have been an idea for prosperity or it could have been you received some sort of prosperity. Either way, you were hopeful.

However, the present finds you a little wary, a little concerned with what has resulted from your past benefits; you may find yourself overly cautious or even afraid of what the future change has to bring. You may even blame the past benefits for how you are feeling.

In the near future your concern will be resolved by embracing that change in new events that concern you. Maybe embracing is too much, at least recognizing it and addressing it. What I believe the cards show is once this is done and you move into action you will have period of activity and growth, possibly abundance.

Last Reading for Justme1981

My concern: what does the future hold for me spiritually
Old 03-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Master
Feedback for Justme1981:

Thanks for the reading Justme1981.

I don't get the Ace of Pentacles, I'm afraid. If anything, it should be reversed! I'm struggling financially due to a number of factors, and if anything, we've actually lost a steady source of income recently. So unfortunately I can't see that I've benefited from a new start financially or in any financial direction.

The Tower relates to damage control and delaying the necessary destruction of something (quite literally), which is going to come about very quickly, so that is described quite accurately.

So those two cards accurately describe my present circumstances, though not sure they describe my personality, and I can't for the life of me place the Ace of Pentacles.

Thanks again, a good effort. Don't worry about being a newbie, I'm in the same boat. Everyone has to start somewhere!

Last reading for Justme1981
Old 03-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Experiencer
I really enjoyed my reading it was spot on for what is going on in my life at the current time! thank you Pandora! :)
Closed Thread