Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2012, 04:28 AM
coolchic101

Asking "God" For a Soul Exchange

I've been asking "God" for a soul exchange for awhile now and so far nothing has happened. I'm sure you can also ask your spirit guides and your higher self, well I prefer speaking to "God". The reason I am interested in a soul exchange is I regret choosing a life full of challenges. My life has too many challenges and it's draining my energy. I regret choosing my mother who shouldn't have been a mother in the first place she was and still is a horrible verbally abusive woman towards me. I obviously can not make her happy. And my ex-husband has cheated on me and his best friend (a woman) turned my husband away from me when we were still married. My ex-husband is arrogant and nonnegotiable. He had no remorse of what he put me through. And my relationship with my dad is nonexistent, even though he was physically in my life, he wasn't emotionally there. It seems like my parents gave birth to me and let me fend for myself. Until now, I am struggling very hard in this world and I feel stuck and it's not going anywhere. And I also have depression and anxiety and other health issues.

How would I expedite this soul exchange process?
Old 28-05-2012, 04:45 AM
Master
Seems better to ask your HS (or Over-Soul) as it is in charge of putting your soul in your body and the one to actually do the soul exchange. There is no point asking your roofer to fix your plumbing just because you like him better.

I have talked to walk-ins and their previous life was far worse than yours. In their cases they were unable to continue, not just didn't want to.

As for you request, I humbly suggest you have not made a good case for a soul switch. I obviously can't say if your request will be granted or not.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:22 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Seems better to ask your HS (or Over-Soul) as it is in charge of putting your soul in your body and the one to actually do the soul exchange. There is no point asking your roofer to fix your plumbing just because you like him better.

I have talked to walk-ins and their previous life was far worse than yours. In their cases they were unable to continue, not just didn't want to.

As for you request, I humbly suggest you have not made a good case for a soul switch. I obviously can't say if your request will be granted or not.

I appreciate all input you've given me on most of my posts. However, since my beliefs are different from yours, I would appreciate it if you do not criticize me when giving advice. Thank you.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Guide

I think wstein spoke very fairly and reasonably. I don't see that any criticism was intended, just honest input to your question.

You asked how to expedite a soul change. Wstein pointed out that you may not be seeing the results you wish for, for reasons known to your guides and higher self. Those reasons might include not truly being in a situation that warrants such drastic measures.

Clearly you are in a lot of emotional distress. It may be, though, that your guides expect you to rise above it all and work your way through it, as a means of learning and growing.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Quagmire

Do you regret it as mortal or as a soul. It could be that while you have a hard time seeing why it is good, your soul is learning quite a lot and see a lot of great lessons in your future.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Kali

i dont think u need a soul exchange either, pain is a part of life u came here to experience that too.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Guide

There are so many souls in such extreme situations in this world, but relatively few Walk-Ins. Souls that have struggled with starvation, torture, and the horrors of war... yet most of them did not receive a soul exchange.

Perhaps they did not ask, but I have to believe that many cried to heaven for release from the agony of life.

Walk-ins depend on there being a soul who is willing to enter your situation and take over for you. There is no entitlement, no guarantee that such a soul is around. No soul is obligated to help you escape your predicament.

And it is wise to remember that the soul who 'walks-out' will face the same lessons and similar obstacles during a future life. You chose the circumstances of this existance, based on your needs and lessons. If you don't learn the lessons, you repeat the grade, so to speak.

I sincerely hope you find some hope and work your way back into the sunshine. Beseeching the universe/god/whatever to let you just walk away is not the easy escape it may seem like.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:38 PM
coolchic101

Well I spoke with a walk-in and she never judged me and she can understand what I was going through. She did not say that I did not need a soul exchange because each person is different.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Kali

how can u tell if you have a walk in i mean how does the new soul remember everything?
Old 02-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Master
Sounds like you have had a rough time, Coolchic. Bless you. You are talking to the right person if you are talking directly to god. We cannot `change` our souls, our soul is simply a part of our spiritual make up, it might be better to ask the divine to help you on a human level to bear the karma you are currently enduring. Such as they are; you have my blessings. As I said earlier it sounds like you have been thru a torrid time, the others above seem to have ignored this. No wonder you are upset and seek a positive change. Keep offering it up to god, he will help.
Closed Thread