Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 21-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Psyslice: when one is dead one is dead.

This all depends on what one means by "one", Robbie.

Interestingly, people who receive messages from beyond, from the truly dead, say very similar things to those who report their nde's.

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Psyslice: when one is dead one is dead.

This all depends on what one means by "one", Robbie.

Interestingly, people who receive messages from beyond, from the truly dead, say very similar things to those who report their nde's.

Xan
Hi Xan, what i meant by one was the mind body, its over red rover, its no more, and that includes all of its programming and conditioning, so what continues ?, nothing, mind body's arise just as leafs on a tree arise, each leaf has its own identity but that particular leaf will never be again, all that really can continue is whatever there is within the gens that are passed on.
Old 21-05-2011, 02:14 AM
Master
This is your belief, Robbie.

Mine is that the essence of our individual being, beyond the body-mind, continues.

One of these days we'll find out who is right... ha ha

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
This is your belief, Robbie.

Mine is that the essence of our individual being, beyond the body-mind, continues.

One of these days we'll find out who is right... ha ha

Xan
Yes I agree also that the Essence continues as I have already said, but the Essence as you know is pure Consciousness, Consciousness cannot just get up and move into another body, its everywhere, there is nowhere that it is not. Its like the electricity that flows through the wires of your house, each appliance has its own use but when that appliance is no more, what continues is the electricity but not the appliance. But saying that i do feel that like sound waves that continue out in space for ever, the energy that we were with all of its thoughts and all, may continue also as does sound waves, and this is what can be picked up by other mind body's if you know what I mean.
Old 21-05-2011, 02:35 AM
Master
Ah yes... but the electricity is in the individual wires, not everywhere, and the form of sound is waves. See what I mean?

Consciousness is both the infinite ocean and its individual waves, and so are we.

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Ah yes... but the electricity is in the individual wires, not everywhere, and the form of sound is waves. See what I mean?

Consciousness is both the infinite ocean and its individual waves, and so are we.

Xan
Yes but don't cling to the wave, let it go back into the ocean, let it dissolve back into its SELF, there's always other wave to play with, each with its own uniqueness, but I know you already know this. What I am really saying is to let go and let god, I think behind most who believe in so called reincarnation is a fear of losing ones self, but we have done it so many times already, that is we as Consciousness.
Old 21-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Master
Well sure, and also don't cling to the idea of ocean and 'no self'.

It doesn't matter what we cling to, it's the clinging itself that keeps us trapped.

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Well sure, and also don't cling to the idea of ocean and 'no self'.

It doesn't matter what we cling to, it's the clinging itself that keeps us trapped.

Xan
Yes on that note I agree, its fun to play with and I enjoyed playing with you Xan.
Old 21-05-2011, 03:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes on that note I agree, its fun to play with and I enjoyed playing with you Xan.

As always, my playmate Robbie...

Xan

Old 21-05-2011, 02:31 PM
Jules

for 3 minutes i was. The rest of the time I agree, it was an NDE.