Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2011, 03:21 AM
lennonsdoll

there are some crazy ones:

-i took dance a block away from where he grew up
-presently, we live on the same road but a few miles apart
-we work a block away from eachother
-one of my favorite bands has a song with his last name in it, and when i first heard the song i thought it was such a beautiful name and i was strangely drawn to it. it's also a first name and i was in love with it as a first name for a girl.
-both of our dad's have been divorced and own their own business.
-we both have half siblings.
-both of our full birthdates add up to 8 (month day and year), and we met on the 8th.
-the actual days (number wise) we were born on add up to 9.
-since i was about 12 i always had a feeling of someone else out there who was waiting for me. once in a while i would have dreams about a mystery person and i couldn't see his face. since meeting him i no longer have these feelings that someone else is out there. i don't feel alone anymore.
-the night we met i was supposed to go to a concert, but ended up not being able to get tickets on time. he was supposed to go to the same concert but also couldn't go, but we ended up being at the same place anyway.
Old 31-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Deactivated Account

oh and one more... Before I reunited with him, I interacted with people who look just like him...identical even. These interactions occurred with men who tried to meet my acquaintance. But the thing is, these interactions were deep and profound, even for the fleeting moment.

Looking back, there were many signs.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Guide

Haha, well I've got a bit more to share this time.

@Camilla, I agree with seeing people more similar. I still see people that are similar to him.

I randomly picked out the same cologne at the mall he uses when I went to the mall. The SAME stuff, I started putting it on for a night out(which I never went on cause I was drained of energy haha), and I thought hold-the-phone. I had to sniff a couple more times and I was like "whoa".

I've also been bumping into a lot of people with the name Tim(his name), I've seen it on Facebook, on people's name badges at stores, etc. Even the first "personalized key with your own name on it I saw", was 'Tim's key'.

Okay, this one's a bit deep(and controversial if you don't believe in ghosts or apparitions, etc.). My friend was walking with me through the park on my way home. We walked passed the pier overlooking the lake and I mentioned to her that place was where we both expressed how we felt about each other(on a stary-lit night haha) for the first time. I was walking a bit faster than her and I noticed that she had stopped a few yards ago, and she was standing there and I was looking at her and she told me she saw a 'living ghost' of him standing behind me(on the other side of the railings near the lake and pier), and I was like 'Huhh?'. I didn't see it because I was facing away from what she was seeing. SOOO I decided to Google apparitions of living people. It seems possible, but every time I want to not realize it was real I get this sentiment eating out those feelings, leaving me with the feeling it DID happen. I mean, I did feel his presence even stronger than I usually do. I had asked her how it was like, and she said it felt very positive, he looked over at me, and smiled then was going to say something to her supposedly and then she got so freaked out so he ended up dissolving into the evening air. What intrigued me was the way she described his smile. He doesn't smile with his teeth showing, and during the apparition he didn't show any teeth. So thats furthered the idea that it could've genuinelly been a spontaneous or intentional OBE bilocation. Seeing he had some kind of message to tell my best friend, it must've been intentional. Anyhow, that has really changed things. I do feel calmer though lol

That same night, a different friend of mine had a dream that we ended up moving in together and started a new life together

I've never intended for my experience to overflow into other people's lives lol.

Anyhow, there's lots more signs out there I've picked up, but those are the most recent :)
Old 31-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Experiencer
Great stuff guys, very interesting
Old 31-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennonsdoll
-the night we met i was supposed to go to a concert, but ended up not being able to get tickets on time. he was supposed to go to the same concert but also couldn't go, but we ended up being at the same place anyway.

Thats cool especially that last point, thats amazing - don't you just love it when stuff like that happens
Old 31-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Knower

have chosen to remove this msg
Old 31-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Master
One thing that was really cool was that I always loved the song "Someone to Watch Over Me"...the melody was so pretty. I never payed any attention to the lyrics, I just loved the melody. One day he was talking to me on the phone and I was going through a very hard time and crying. He began humming the music. I stopped and said "How do you know that song?" He he didn't know and asked me what song it was, he was just humming. i said the name. He said he never heard of it, but while I was crying, he felt the need to soothe me with a song and that tune came to his mind. when we hung up, I googled the song because his singing it, hit my very core...I hurried and called and told him the lyrics. We were both floored because the lyrics contained key words and phrases and even the lyrics themselves had great meaning for both of us and both of us were given messages by others that contained meanings that could be wrapped up in those songs, by individuals who may have known me, but not him, or him and not me.

Rambling, but hope that all made sense.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:32 AM
lennonsdoll

haha yeah it's pretty nuts. it really makes you believe that something else is at work :)
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Lady Valkyrie

In the year before I met my TF, I had an experience on a beach on holiday in Portugal, where I had sent my wishes and intentions regarding meeting my TF out across the oceans, and at the end of the day my son was sitting in a spot where sunbeams were literally beaming down on him. I went over to collect him and right by him were two perfectly matching shells which I just *knew* was an answer. I took them home and added them to my love altar.

I had a dream about being in a capsule covered in spiritual and Bohemian-type decor including throws, silks, religious images, incense, hanging ornaments and wind-chimes. In this capsule I met my TF for the first time, on a soul level. He appeared busy and kept popping in and out and the impression I got was that he was half-in half-out of my dream because he was currently incarnate and busy with other things.

I also had a dream in which I was battling against the masses over something and TF showed up to carry me and support me when I became tired. He was not visible but I recognised him by his energy. In the dream he put his arms around me from behind and held me and everything felt calmer and more peaceful.

I have also had romantic stirrings over celebrities who look and are similar in energy to my TF.

In the few months before meeting him, on my love altar, I had two red rose-carved candles. My love altar was on my bedroom windowsill at that time. They had withheld many sunny days but one day I found them melted, utterly bent over, and I couldn't help thinking that some magick had occurred.

When I met my TF after him contacting me by email through a dating site I'd long since forgotten being a member of, I knew him by his energy. This was early April 2010, yes, around a year ago today. :)

He lives on a boat and the interior of the boat is exactly like the place I visited in my dreams which I thought at the time was like an astral capsule.

When we are out and about he often puts his arms around me from behind and holds me for protection and comfort.

This is how I know he is truly my TF. :)
Old 01-04-2011, 09:46 PM
midnightstar

I was on a dating site that I was getting fed up with because of dead accounts and I had a really strong feeling that I needed to be on a particular other dating site (won't name names though)