Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Master
Whats happening ??

I have been waking up in the morning and noticing that I am totally drained of energy . Obiviously I am working during the night but can't remember any of it lol is anybody else experincing this and what can one do . I am finding it very hard to ground today

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Master
me too! i made a post on this bc i thought it was due to my illness, i feel so drained!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:47 PM
star-child

Aha, I was once told that it was normal for me to be drained of energy in the morning, that there was a good reason for it! But I don't know what that reason is. Today and yesterday I ignored my alarm three times before I actually got out of bed!

I find that if I asked the Angels to help me get a good nights rest and wake up feeling refreshed and energetic in the morning then I usually feel pretty good when I wake up
Old 02-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Master
I'm going to ask my angels tonight . May be i should ground my bed with Tiger iron :)

I normally suffer from Sad disorder but this time I feel it's more spiritual .

Thanks guys for your response x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Enya

Just state before you go to bed that you need your rest and you won't be working tonight. That usually balances things out for a good few weeks.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:52 PM
Master
Thank you Enya :)

I'm waiting for marchs online free copy of the Lightworker magazine to be published so hopefully that will shed some light too x

Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 AM
themaster

This is common fair for me.. It does help though to ask/prepare to wake up feeling good..
Old 04-03-2011, 07:35 AM
Master
An exert from the daily message on Jonathan Cainer's website:

If you look at your calendar, you'll find a New Moon symbol by today's date but you won't see a New Moon in the sky till the weekend is nearly over. The phrase 'New Moon' can mean both the tiny sliver of light as the moon first re-appears or the 'Dark of the Moon' which is what we are 'under' now. There's was no Moon in the sky last night. There'll be no Moon tonight. To ancient mystics, this was a time of magic, of visions and of revelations. If you're feeling especially sensitive, now you know why!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-03-2011, 06:55 AM
mattie

We Can Direct How Much We Interact

Our nonphysical body can do a huge amount of work when our physical body is asleep.

Many are reporting the same as well as beginning to remember snippets of their nocturnal journeys. Suzan Carroll (multidimensions.com) just commented in one of her monthly messages that she was waking up fatigued.

We can ask that we not process things faster than is safe for our physical & nonphysical bodies. Enya notes that we can ask for a hiatus. We are in charge of this.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Master
yeah I'm lacking energy too and I was just thinking that maybe it was just me and maybe that I was sick??
Spiritlite.