Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-09-2017, 05:36 AM
Master

Isn't prayer concerned at it's highest level with the 'soul' ? So although a miracle may occur through prayer and intercession as in the case of a natural disaster, it is hoped that the soul of the person concerned has departed the earthly plane believing that they will see their maker, so to speak.

I think Busby has made some great points about our earthly situation
here and how earthly imbalance does point to the fact that we really don't know God as much as we like to think we do ?

That terrible anthropomorphic projection that always seems to be there, that God is in the sky pulling strings seems to be challenged by the very fact that terrible and blatant imbalances and unfairness exist within our world at the present. You will say this is all because of sin. If Sin reads as a type of ignorance which i think it is, then yes i would agree but if it reads as it seems to do by alot of so called christians as a membership card into the club of heaven then that's particularly sad and extremely ignorant on behalf of the people who are espousing that belief.

Unfortunately it seems many people have taken up this mantle of Us and them, the damned and the saved in the name of a man Jesus who supposedly exhorted the opposite. There is a type of revelation in that sort of position but it is entirely childish imo ..like having power over your younger brother or older brother lol, during a video game, it is immature, hopefully those who hold such a belief of Judgement will some day relinquish it and return to the vulnerability of being a real Christian.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 20-09-2017, 06:29 AM
Master
Actually, "sin", is about this evolved organic aspect in which we find ourselves, in illusory time and space.
As compared with what humanity fell from.

We are all in the same boat.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
This is your irreverent STREET, and world viewpoint Busby.
What are you failing to see?

Certainly, life is more than this organic situation in the illusory Space/Time situation. But what else?
"Babylon". Today, the whole world is the global community thanks to technologies, and "end times" is about human nature, and current activitivity, as much as about cosmic and ecological events.

So, someone here started a thread about prayer, and you aren't hijacking? That right?

Also? Citing Fraud.

Just to say it again. I wasn't 'high-jacking' anything, at least not with intent. I was simply pointing out that praying is a waste of time.

But I get your point about my street and world(ly?) viewpoint. Because I think that the stories in the Bible really are just stories, created by a bunch of camel drivers and shepherds wondering just what this thing called life is and turning to the scribes for answers. Whilst you, as a knower/believer position me on a lower rung of understanding as your good self. This by the way is forbidden in the Bible - it's called 'judging others'.

In my book any loving god wouldn't torture anything, in fact such a god would have cleared the decks of any doubts eons ago, there is no reason why we shouldn't be in a state of 'paradise' (for want of a better word), for the rest of time without having to prove something.

Anyway, we've already had an Armageddon, where god in his love allowed three generations of 'his' people to live knowing full well that he'd employed Noah to save something of the world before drowning them.

There are also Armageddons every day, car crashes, aeroplane crashes, earthquakes, pests, and all the rest. Maybe at such moments for those involved they understand that this is armageddon - I'm sure the people in Hiroshima tended in this direction (although not Christians).

But what is perfide about the Biblical prophecy of Armageddon is the relief and joy the believers will have when at last seeing that which the Biblical God has predicted has come about.

That's gruesome.

What am I failing to see?
Old 20-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Just to say it again. I wasn't 'high-jacking' anything, at least not with intent. I was simply pointing out that praying is a waste of time.

But I get your point about my street and world(ly?) viewpoint. Because I think that the stories in the Bible really are just stories, created by a bunch of camel drivers and shepherds wondering just what this thing called life is and turning to the scribes for answers. Whilst you, as a knower/believer position me on a lower rung of understanding as your good self. This by the way is forbidden in the Bible - it's called 'judging others'.

In my book any loving god wouldn't torture anything, in fact such a god would have cleared the decks of any doubts eons ago, there is no reason why we shouldn't be in a state of 'paradise' (for want of a better word), for the rest of time without having to prove something.

Anyway, we've already had an Armageddon, where god in his love allowed three generations of 'his' people to live knowing full well that he'd employed Noah to save something of the world before drowning them.

There are also Armageddons every day, car crashes, aeroplane crashes, earthquakes, pests, and all the rest. Maybe at such moments for those involved they understand that this is armageddon - I'm sure the people in Hiroshima tended in this direction (although not Christians).

But what is perfide about the Biblical prophecy of Armageddon is the relief and joy the believers will have when at last seeing that which the Biblical God has predicted has come about.

That's gruesome.

What am I failing to see?

Hey Busby,

As a fact , any God also can't solve all the problems of human, especially natural disasters. It's because I'm dealing with it myself so I know the situation. God's has his limitations. I've my limitation at certain situations. And God is not panacea for all human problems.

What I can do is helping our God and Jesus to create a peaceful world for the spiritual realm. That's why a lot outrageous extreme elite Gods reject my proposal. But that's the only way when the spiritual realm is peaceful then the human world will be more peaceful. That's what I can do to both realms.

In the universe, they're thousands and thousands of God families there. Each of them also can form a religion on earth. So you should know how hard to deal with them. But it's the only way to have real peace that human and Gods want. A peaceful world of only brother and sister. As you said a real peaceful world in your post.

But I don't know how long to go to achieve and accomplish my goal. And now all righteous Gods are helping me to do it........
Old 24-09-2017, 05:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey Busby,

As a fact , any God also can't solve all the problems of human, especially natural disasters. It's because I'm dealing with it myself so I know the situation. God's has his limitations. I've my limitation at certain situations. And God is not panacea for all human problems.

What I can do is helping our God and Jesus to create a peaceful world for the spiritual realm. That's why a lot outrageous extreme elite Gods reject my proposal. But that's the only way when the spiritual realm is peaceful then the human world will be more peaceful. That's what I can do to both realms.

In the universe, they're thousands and thousands of God families there. Each of them also can form a religion on earth. So you should know how hard to deal with them. But it's the only way to have real peace that human and Gods want. A peaceful world of only brother and sister. As you said a real peaceful world in your post.

But I don't know how long to go to achieve and accomplish my goal. And now all righteous Gods are helping me to do it........

It is of course so, that when perusing the threads in SFs the name BONG is immediately visible and registers fully with a 'philosophy' that is somewhat difficult to understand.

As for 'God' having limitations well, I'm surprised to hear you say that although I tend to be of a similar but other view. In my opinion 'God' or whatever one likes to call the cause of everything isn't interested in how each of us lives or what we have for breakfast. Nor does 'God' have the slightest tendency to want us to praise, pray, or 'work' for him.
However we are not far from another when you speak of there being thousands upon thousands of God families. But in my book they'd be described as energies stemming from atomic processes, like swirls of energy in a great fog of the same.

These 'swirls' of which we are made have developed to carry out responsible results in order to form this thing we call life.

Praying to them is like talking to an empty room-
Old 24-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Suspended
[quote=Busby]It is of course so, that when perusing the threads in SFs the name BONG is immediately visible and registers fully with a 'philosophy' that is somewhat difficult to understand.

As for 'God' having limitations well, I'm surprised to hear you say that although I tend to be of a similar but other view. In my opinion 'God' or whatever one likes to call the cause of everything isn't interested in how each of us lives or what we have for breakfast. Nor does 'God' have the slightest tendency to want us to praise, pray, or 'work' for him.
However we are not far from another when you speak of there being thousands upon thousands of God families. But in my book they'd be described as energies stemming from atomic processes, like swirls of energy in a great fog of the same.

These 'swirls' of which we are made have developed to carry out responsible results in order to form this thing we call life.

Praying to them is like talking to an empty room-[/QUOT]

Busby,

I like your response to mine, you're really want to know more about the spiritual realm. Or what's God? I've a few points to explain why God is limited in his nature?

1) God is a living being. He can be in his thin and nearly transparent formation of his body. He can also shrink or expand his body size to a point or head touching the clouds in the sky.

2) Since he's a living being, he needs either energy or foods to support or sustain of his life. That's why foods for them is very important. So they require and seek for foods and energy that's why they try to "extract" or hunt energy from earth atmosphere. It's an ideal place to harvest energy. So they create typhoon, earthquake, wars...... natural disasters for human.

3) They're living being, so they do metabolism, inspiration, sweat..... They're single bodied entity, they're either wearing clothes or naked (because some are from the time not yet human wearing clothes).

4) Why God is not unbounded? They live in the universe and they need time to travel from one place A to another place B , say, a few seconds, minutes, hours, days, months... to travel to his destination. They can't suddenly appear at his destination. Unless, he has the dharma energy of the zero-time-travel and zero-distance-travel (my spirit can).

5) For Gods to create troubles, they can create bad weather or typhoon easily, but it's not easy to settle down the typhoon. That's their limits, so they've slowly to harvest the energy by sucking it from a connection of his own energy to the typhoon. If there's no connection there, they can't harvest a bit of the energy from it.

6) Almost every living thing on earth should have a God family in the universe and their own heaven. But some of the species have become extinct. But they're still a lot that still survive and that's why they need strong energy to boost their dharma energy to fight their enemies or protect themselves.

%%%%%%%%%%

There're a lot of misunderstanding about God:
A) God is an energy. After human die, he'll return to that energy.
B) God is one or oneness.
C) God is creator of everything or life. (Only creator can creator life).
D) Human is God. (After he's dead, he can become a ghost or demon or perish forever.....).
Old 24-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Experiencer

bong-where do you get your characteristics of God? where does it say God is an energy? where does it say God is human...........why are you posting in the Christian forum? you are a Buddhist are you not
Old 25-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
bong-where do you get your characteristics of God? where does it say God is an energy? where does it say God is human...........why are you posting in the Christian forum? you are a Buddhist are you not

Hi white pegadus,

Sorry, what I mean is all these below are not true. It's because others think it the wrong way, it will never happen these ways.

%%%%%%%%%%%%
There're a lot of misunderstanding about God:
A) God is an energy. After human die, he'll return to that energy.
B) God is one or oneness.
C) God is creator of everything or life. (Only creator can creator life).
D) Human is God. (After he's dead, he can become a ghost or demon or perish forever.....).
%%%%%%%%%%%% The above four assumption are not true.

I'm a Christian and I'm a Buddhist.

My three spirits ( it's hard for human or Gods to be like me with three spirits as Gods ) have become Spirit-Gods, one is Spirit-Buddha, two are Spirit-Gods. One Spirit-God is the leader(chosen by the ascended Christians or saints or council..... in the Christianity heaven......) and my other two, one Spirit-God and one Spirit-Buddha are with Buddha Sakyamuni and Buddha Amitaba....

All my Spirit-Gods are staying outside of my body. And they'll come back when I need my Spirit-Gods help. They're me. When one of them is inside my body, I'm God-like. That's my sentiment or thought are omniscient, it's very easy for me to get the right answer or the answer is or will pouring out automatically.

Both Jesus Christ and Buddha are my mentors. My learning have not yet ended, so my Spirit-Gods continue to find new dharma energy techniques to be at a higher level and I need to learn more..... Jesus Christ and his mother Marry are inside my Paradise, he has important thing to do there (I can't tell here exactly what he does, it's a secret).

My three Spirit-Gods are all very sensitive and possess of genuine Godly capabilities or they're Gods. They're no different from other Gods. Only my Cupidson tells me, my Spirit-Gods are more lighter in weight than other Gods. I don't know the reason. My guess is they're too early to leave my body after my spirits have attainment of Godly and independent abilities.

I have seen them with my naked eyes . They'll present in front of me to let me to see them. And they're real, not illusion(I'm afraid human will mistaken them as illusion). One of the member in SF here has seen my first Spirit-God and she knees at my Spirit-God as God and asking my Cupidson, who's he. My Cupidson tells her, he's my father's spirit.

My Cupidsons call my Spirit-Gods as Papa-God to distinguish between my human self and spiritual self.