Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 22-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Guide

How to find that sweetspot

Hello I have been meditating for years and I am only getting better but it is definitely a duty I must maintain when things are calling out to me each and every minute... things such as the play station or a late night bowl of cereal... but recently for no apparent reason it seems that I have acquired the understanding of constraint.

I for no reason at all have became aware that I do not need to eat more than what I need to eat... Interesting... any ways. I am trying to understand this sweet spot during meditation. Is there any signals you may get that notifies you what stage you are in? I think as far as my meditation goes that I am seeing patterns.

The first thing that I notice is that while meditating for a while I start to regain information that had previously been lost upon waking up from a dream or etc. I am able to see some type of energy flowing when my eyes are closed and soon after that period if I go back to that "energy flow" it will appear to be moving pictures. Once I am there I am trying to experiment on what I can do with this... some times I can direct these pictures in a certain way that I can only remember the feeling when I am in that range... and then astral projection.

Although its been a couple of weeks since I have projected I realize that I can ask a question and a whole circumstance comes up and I watch but its just like a dream then. What can I do to get to this sweet spot quicker and remember more? Sometimes I feel like I can just go into it but then I wake up 5 ours later lol....

thanks for reading :)
Old 22-02-2017, 04:46 PM
Master
Hi SkyGodWarrior, your post mkes me happy :) You are getting serious about meditating and making great progress. Good on you!!

Now you have your 'vehicle' and it's time to learn how to drive it.

Most likely what you are currently seeing is your own auric field which surrounds your body. Get to know it so you can recognize it anywhere in the universe and be able to see through your field to what is beyond.

Next start moving your consciousness outside your field. If you hear a cricket chirping go check it out, a bird singing go to it. What ever locally draws your attention go check it out. You do this simply by INTENDING to do it. Just as you would put your car into drive. You don't think about all the steps needed to do it, you just intend to do it and are doing it.

Next learn how to maneuver, turn around, change directions, move forward and backward through events and timelines and so on. Get used to operating your etheric body. I used to go to a spaceship in the fourth dimension, I landed in the cargo hold multiple times facing the wall and it took a long time to learn how to 'turn around' and see anything other than the cargo hole wall. lol So get good at driving, it will bring richness and more information to your experience.

When you have control of your etheric body or consciousness on a local level your are ready to 'travel out of the neighborhood'. To do this you want to open a wormhole/portal/vortex. Call it what you want. Basically you need to fuel up first. To do this you'll want to spend some moments breathing in Light. Bring in a golden beam of light into your crown chakra, bring that light energy down through all your chakras and out into the body - infuse all your cells with light energy. When they can't take anymore begin filling your auric field with light energy.
You'll know you are full when you start seeing smoke rings - series of them going away from you or coming towards you - like a smoke ring tunnel. Watch the tunnel, when you feel it is fully formed move into it. Have your destination in mind before you enter, otherwise you'll just zoom around in the tunnel and use up your energy without arriving anywhere.

Good destinations in the beginning are "inside your own body, travel around in your blood stream or in the energy circuits of your own body. Travel to childhood times and get a feel for how we see differently when we see as pure consciousness. Go to places that interest you, woods, holy places, nature destinations and so on. When you pick a destination feel with your intuition or ask Angels/Guides if that's a good idea. When I first learned to project I wanted to go solve all the mysteries of my time, high on my list was the Arch of the Covenant. I got a very clear NO, don't go on that one. (I've since learned it produces a lot of radiation) So be aware there are a few rare places and times it's better to not experience. Go see things you might not be able to see otherwise, like Stonehenge, CERN, The Pyramids, the Grand Canyon - you have a free way to travel anywhere now, all you have to do is fuel up your body and energy field wit free cosmic energy!

When you begin to get a good feel for how things look different when out of body and how we experience everything through energetic eyes and get a sense for how to translate that information (I have certain hues and tints of colors that mean low vibration to me and I leave those areas rapidly for example) then you are ready for explorations a bit farther afield.

Interesting explorations are "Early Earth History, go see where we really came from, what things were like BEFORE the last Ice Age, was there an Atlantis and what did it look and feel like? See if there was a Lemuria and what became of it. Explore the very long history of humankind - it is far far more than you were taught in school.
Go check out the moon, Mars, anything that draws your curiosity in the local solar system. Go back in time and see the great minds, the great spiritual teachers, if drawn check out past lives. For me Higher Self guided me to which ones were pertinent and they usually involved something that needed healing to further advance my path in this life.

When you are ready explore higher dimensions, skip the fourth dimension, it has 'bad neighborhoods and boogy men' and instead explore 5th and 6th dimensions. They beings there are more evolved and loving. To reach higher dimensions you need to increase your frequency, that means the rate at which your consciousness vibrates at. The simplest way to do this is to open your heart chakra and move into a very loving state of being before entering the wormhole, this will automatically line you up for arrival in higher planes.

For par excellente OBE experiences, drink lots of water, increase raw fruit and vegetable intake, develop a routine of cleaning and purifying your body and energy field daily and always before travel. The purer you become energetically, the more you have control of your thoughts, the more you can stay in a peaceful loving place and not drown into reaction no matter what is happening around you the more the multi-verse will open up to you and the many dimensions within it.
If you wanted to race your car in a local competition you would baby the engine, know ever nook and cranny of it, know how each thing operated and should sound at peak running performance - you would care for your car with extreme focus so that it would preform in the race at it's peak. Do the same for your energy body - do all you can to keep it in excellent running condition. Avoid people and place of negative vibration, cleanse and purify regularly, control your mind and feed your body only healthy things so you don't burden it down with toxins, preservatives and genetically modified foods. Limit electronics usage, it sets up a fuzzy weird vibration in our energy field. Keep cell phones away from your body.
Give your body physical exercise and practice being present in the moment of NOW, neither thinking in the past or in the future - but noticing what exist around you in this moment.

The more you treat your body and mind with love and care and like a prized possession and carefully tended - the more you will have access to the Incredible. There are levels of Mastery within Conscious travel, much like being an Olympian who must be mindful of all aspects of their daily life in order to actually be an Olympian. The more you master and purify your life - the more the Multi-verse will open to you! I do not even know what the limits are of where it is possible to go to. I've been in one other Universe and up to the 20th dimension in this Universe. At this point I can open portals and take whole groups of people on OBE's, we explore all sorts of fantastic things! I do not know what the limits of OBE is if there are any. How fantastic is that?!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Guide

Thank you CrystalSong :) Yeah I know meditation is key :) I appreciate your post. Some times I forget how fantastic it is to travel. I am very experienced in using my astral body as I have done so since I was a little kid but maybe 8 years ago realized what I was doing. I usually enter through dreams and recently I wanted to start doing it consciously so that I could learn more.

Its funny how tough my life is and how it seems like I am not going in anywhere but life is not measured in materials. I was actually shocked to see that my aura is gold.... I dont even know what that means yet but I am proud to see that I am still progressing. I know my guardians will be happy once I start astral projecting consciously as I have seen and done a lot all ready but in a limited way. Is there more details to absorbing more energy or is that simple? If I have enough energy built up does it make it easier for me to astral project or is it just as easy to fall asleep if I dont stay focused? Could you tell me more about such energy gathering? I plan to go into the forest and do a little of what you said so that I can bring in more energy.

I have definitely traveled using a portal and I was shocked to see one open one day randomly. Have you ever seen a portal that instead of it looking like the normal portal it is surrounded by plants and flowers and it goes a lot slower? Oh how wonderful it all is. I thank and am grateful to god for such love to be all around us. I wish people would be able to see such a thing at least once. It is funny that your metaphor talks about a car because I am really into cars and have a business I am working on that deals with such things. It definitely makes sense. I hope that I can gain control of my life and start treating my body better. :) How do I set the intention to go inside myself through my veins? Is it good enough to just set the intention?

Thanks
Old 22-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Master
Bottom line SkyGodWarrior is it's all about Intention, Focus and belief. Bring your full power of belief nd Intention to do so and do it with full focus. That's the roots. You'll get out of it what you put into it.

If you see the golden beam of energy as a little trickle you'll get a little trickle, if you see it as a deluge that's what you'll get. The more 'into it" you are the better your results will be.

If you are wishy washy and only partially believe it then you will get paltry results. It's all about controlling your mind and not letting it run the show. If its running the show it's going to ruin it with it disbelief and self talk. Hence why centering and breathing techniques work so well - they lull the mind into quietness so we can do higher work.
If you don't stay focused you will fall asleep or mind chatter will begin again.

Yeah portals can open in many ways - we create them so it has to do with whats going on inside us and sometimes with past lives in which we did things a certain way and that resurfaces again when the mind is quiet.

And yes, just set the intention. That can be as simple as "My goal is to go into my blood veins." Nothing about any of this has to be complicated and overly ritualized. The biggest thing is controlling the brain. Do whatever needs to be done to do that. Keep the routine the same, the brain becomes accustomed to 'when this happens I stop thinking'. The rest is cake after that.
These days all I have to do to Drop into state is a few centering breaths. I fought for mental silence for years to get to this point though. LOL
Old 17-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Guide

Thank I appreciate your reply :) I think I read this post a while ago and had wrote a long post and you know how if you dont have this site as remember me and you write for a long time it refreshes and you lose everything you typed. Thats what happened... It was late at night so I just went to sleep and forgot about responding. Yeah I tried the golden energy and imagine planet size golden energy being siphoned into a beam that goes into me. That worked but I have been sleepy. I was meditating and I felt my blood haha that is definitely a different kind of experience haha.

Thanks
Old 17-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Master
Wonderful! Keep playing and exploring!
Old 17-03-2017, 09:35 PM
Guide

:) You know it.