Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 07-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Knower

10 of Cups as an outcome?

Hi all,

Okay, so I have already posted about this card. Does it always mean getting together when it is the outcome between two people who see each other as romantic interests?

I always thought it did, but some people say it means a happy ending but maybe alone? Or the end of a romantic venture, as it is a ten?

I really don't have enough experience with this card to say ... What do you guys think? :-)

CherryCherry
Old 07-08-2015, 06:30 PM
55Degrees

It's emotional or spiritual fulfilment. If you were in an unhappy or abusive relationship being single would pribably be fulfilment for you. Its all about perspective.
I'm happily single through choice, so if 10 of Cups showed up for me I'd take it as I'm happy with that (I don't need no man ) and content with my (emotional) life, financially I'm closer to the 5 of Pents lol.

In the aspect of say 'the other woman/man' in an extra marital affair, depending on the other cards it may be the married partner staying with their spouse (in RWS) the couple are turned away from the people looking at the cards (I love symbology).

So I suppose it depends on surrounding cards and the situation.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
It's emotional or spiritual fulfilment. If you were in an unhappy or abusive relationship being single would pribably be fulfilment for you. Its all about perspective.
I'm happily single through choice, so if 10 of Cups showed up for me I'd take it as I'm happy with that (I don't need no man ) and content with my (emotional) life, financially I'm closer to the 5 of Pents lol.

In the aspect of say 'the other woman/man' in an extra marital affair, depending on the other cards it may be the married partner staying with their spouse (in RWS) the couple are turned away from the people looking at the cards (I love symbology).

So I suppose it depends on surrounding cards and the situation.

Finally, other women with that mindset! ;)

I'm single too, and I am 100% sure that I'm not looking for anything in the future. However, I quite like this guy so I wouldn't mind either way - if nothing happened I wouldn't look back.

Still kinda confused as to what it means here, but your answer explains it better so thank you!
Old 08-08-2015, 02:02 AM
Master

Recently (and this is another 'Fountain Tarot' realisation) I've starting seeing the 10 of Cups less as the happy family under rainbows thing', and more about a gigantic water temple - sort of Hanging Gardens of Babylon-ish. When I see THAT much gorgeous water, I start thinking about wonder and 'the ultimate' form of fulfilment and happiness. It's also a nice story analogue for me because I can then visualise the Ace of Cups like a mini fountain, an Ace of Cups reversed like a fountain going dry, the Page of Cups like a temple acolyte coming forth with a message from the water temple etc.

Whatever works, yo! (I like stories)
Old 11-08-2015, 07:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I used to always take it as emotional fulfillment,emotional happiness and loved the card after getting it once with tower before a surprise kiss. However,i've also seen it pop up a lot after not seeing someone in awhile and breakups,so unfortunately,i feel it can mean both. Emotional fulfillment,heart happiness or moving on happily. i'd choose depending on context. If you are seeing each other,or interested i'd easily take it as fulfillment but if you haven't seen each other in awhile or just broke up,i'd take it the other way...in rw deck,can't help but feel it looks like it's happiness in every way,but saying goodbye,like it's saying see ya,i'm happy without you. Idk,these days it just looks like a goodbye card to me and i've not been liking seeing it but it used to be my favorite. So,i do think context is key.

"Change is the only constant."