Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Master

Misconceptions, thoughts and the life of a light worker

Sorry I just need to get this off my chest but any other experiences welcome.

Some people think 'we' choose' our charges, well in my case they are chosen and I am thrown in their path and I eventually figure it out.

Time is irrelevant, most take up 2-3 years of my life, sometimes more than 1 or 2 at a time. At times this is daunting. Sometimes the people will be introduced in my life only I would be needed later on in their lives.

Understanding the pattern, doesn't make it easier as is letting go of them too.

Learning that whilst you may be put there to help, they do not recognise or want to be helped at that time and that you can guide but then must let them go.

Sometimes you will not succeed, and learning it is not your failure but the party unable to see clearly or wanting to learn the lessons they need to.

Lessons learnt, that at times I have to hold back and watch to allow them to learn the lessons. I defeat the purpose by trying to do everything when they have not understood the lesson. Seeing what they cannot see, but unable to tell them even when they ask.

Learning not to be emotional but rational and compassionate instead. As an empath, it serves as a better shield of protection.

Trying not to be selfish, but the human side gets weary from time to time. My life gets put on hold when the actual 'assistance' is happening.
Old 24-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Seeker
I very much 'get' that. And who says we failed? Maybe the results aren't evident as of yet. Maybe somethings we did influence them in the future and not in the present moment. I think maybe the results just aren't ready yet. We might have helped them even if we don't realize, and they don't realize it, as of yet. I think every bit of positive energy is warranted and maybe we help more than we know.

Sometimes it's not for us to know the greater plan. I very much believe this. I believe it's more dazzling and splendid than we are on earth aware, or could be aware of. To know might explode our little human brains so maybe we're just allowed glimpses. That's might take on it - we might be influencing them positively and it might take awhile (and other positive influences) to really 'build' on them.

I agree though completely there is a time when the guide must let them go. It's sad if you feel you haven't made progress *though you may have* and it is draining occasionally I agree. Grounding and protection is important in being an empath that much I've learned already.

But personally I think all positive energy is worth it, even if we can't personally see the outcome of it all. Just have to have faith it's working, but I agree sometimes it's hard to watch them make their own mistakes etc. Kind of letting a little baby bird fly, the parents have to though it's hard. Everyone is on their own journey. But then you seem to know that, it's hard though. I can relate.