Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-02-2013, 08:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeaM
After I started going into human suffering I've noticed that every single one of us wants to attain some sort of freedom, each has own idea of what freedom is, but all we trully want is to be rid of inner shacles, we use different methods to do this believing it will bring us to so desired destenation. But only few claim to achieve this. I've never met enlightenment person in my wole life, but I've read about them and their knowlage makes me feel better, but doesnt take my trouble away. Knowing that I am considering that I might go through my whole life of struggle without achieving that so desiered state.

Would you see an enlightened person if he did cross your path? You can only see what you understand, and if you're not enlightened you can't understand enlightenment, because enlightenment isn't a cranial awareness. It's a state of being, rather an absence of self than a presence, that requires no thought and no effort. Enlightenment is an inner state.

You might see what you think is an enlightened person by his actions or deeds with others, or he might hide in plain sight! Of course he (or she!) can't take your trouble away. What do you want from him? He can't wave his hands over you and make you suddenly enlightened because he doesn't control what goes on within you.

When you're aiming for enlightenment, don't aim for enlightenment! While you're aiming for it you declare a lack of it. Aim, courageously, to end all your fear and suffering. Aim for self mastery. Enlightenment begins to manifest from within you, only when you've healed yourself of all fear and suffering. That's my experience anyway