Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
I don't think stopping mother nature from doing her thing, and the earth from rockin' and rollin' is a prerequisite for any 'god' or guru. People have always been stuck with hoping and praying to minimize any damage these inevitabilities may cause. just my 2 cents...

Hello

OK for all its worth I was reading this and TWICE the sky moved in ye's avitar picture . Like there was a message there.

"Embrace what is RIGHT for self but to not trodden on what is right for another."
Emily ( in Spirit )

Lynn
Old 29-07-2011, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
If your God is really true and loves the humankind so much, Where did he go when the earthquake and tsunami occurred in Japan? Huh?!! If He was all powerful, He could have prevented that and saved all those people....!
James, correct me if I am wrong.
I beleive you do not really want to discuss what others think, like an adult or with an open mind to understand.
Rather - your attitude is combative, stubborn and you want to prove your point more that have mutual understanding...am I wrong?

In writing I can only pick this up when you write "Huh?!!" and then say
"If" He was all powerful, etc... challenging our beliefs and experiences and insights.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder - I am an adult with no chip on my shoulder anymore.
I will leave you with others that may care to engage with you.

Go, be mad at God, think that He is bad, think that nothing should ever go wrong here on earth
and God should make everything in the 3rd Dimension perfect according to Jamesart's scenario -
with his limited little mind and limited senses
that doesn't understand things from God's perspective of timelessness;watching our souls reincarnated time after time learning
new things each time and coming closer to Him through all the trials here on Earth.
Go be mad with your bloodstained rag wrapped around your face.

Hopefully, you will come out of this angry phase soon.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-07-2011, 05:35 AM
jamesart7

Dearest Miss Hepburn,

I am not mad... Why would I be mad to something that do not exist... Right?
Old 29-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesart7
Dearest Miss Hepburn,

I am not mad... Why would I be mad (about or at) something that (does) not exist... Right?
Exactly!!
So live your happy life, enjoy.
Maybe instead of asking people about the very thing you do not believe exists!

Makes sense to me, James.

See ya,

Live long and prosper.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
punishment is the sign of a vengeful dictator , not a loving deity
God is both vengeful and loving.
For we know him who said, “Vengeance is mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge his people.”It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
Hebrews 10:30,31 ESV

The goodness of God won't allow him to let sin go unpunished and we have all sinned. His love is shown by the fact that he has provided a way we can escape receiving the vengeance that we deserve.
But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it—the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
Romans 3:21-26

Each one of us must choose whether to receive God's love or be subject to his vengeance.