Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 21-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Master
Color Is L D safe to practice.

I've just done some L D and i'ts one of the most interesting things I've ever done
Old 22-10-2015, 09:23 PM
Master
Fish

Be nice to talk
Old 22-10-2015, 09:31 PM
Experiencer

In my experience it's like most everything else. You don't deal with cleaning products without Marigolds. You don't enter building sites without a hard hat.

Any spiritual practice then should come with it's own protective procedures. This could be a prayer or a meditation to bathe you in protective divine bright light... What ever works for you... it is all about having the right equipment for the job at hand in my experience.

Though I must admit, even I find that in Lucid Dreaming , they will still try it on with you,give you the run around and fairly get you all of a frantic running. When you get back to the physical though . you can evaluate and if need be find redress.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Master
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
In my experience it's like most everything else. You don't deal with cleaning products without Marigolds. You don't enter building sites without a hard hat.Any spiritual practice then should come with it's own protective procedures. This could be a prayer or a meditation to bathe you in protective divine bright light... What ever works for you... it is all about having the right equipment for the job at hand in my experience.Though I must admit, even I find that in Lucid Dreaming , they will still try it on with you,give you the run around and fairly get you all of a frantic running. When you get back to the physical though . you can evaluate and if need be find redress.

Hi I was more thinking of um phisical not spiritual, I freaked out in one L D I felt I was going to be trapped in the dream state so I made my self wake/come out of it.
Old 22-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Experiencer

My apologies, I misunderstood.Hypnagogia, sleep paralysisare by all accounts quiet unpleasant experiencesand ones which greater experience than mine should address. There are a number of resources available thankfully.

For example there is this ;

http://www.lucidipedia.com/forum.php...wtopic&p=19862
Old 23-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Master
Color BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE.

Quote:
My apologies, I misunderstood.Hypnagogia, sleep paralysis are by all accounts quiet unpleasant experiences and ones which greater experience than mine should address. There are a number of resources available thankfully.For example there is this ;http://www.lucidipedia.com/forum.php...wtopic&p=19862

I'm sorry I do not always explain my self as clearly as I should, I do not suffer with sleep paralysis. Um I read the Tarot I have had visions, seen spirit people and stuff but I have never until now walked around in dream state/ or were ever I went and be able to decide what to do, it was like me travelling to another dimension it was lovely out of this world but I also feel a bit freaked out what if I learn how to stay there longer and explore and then when I want to wake/ come back will it be easy, I'd like to think I'm over worrying. I cant wait to go back there again

Last edited by Pagandell : 23-10-2015 at 02:53 PM.
Old 23-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
it was like me travelling to another dimension it was lovely out of this world but I also feel a bit freaked out what if I learn how to stay there longer and explore and then when I want to wake/ come back will it be easy, I'd like to think I'm over worrying. I cant wait to go back there again

My apologies, Once again I misunderstood.... Under normal circumstances , as far as I have experienced, The flesh suit always calls one back( except on one circumstance alone) . It is as if the physical Body forms an anchorage.

Though it is dubious I must caution. Consciousness is a very fleeting affair... Seldom in my experience can you pin it down to right here right now.

For example... Did you ever plan what to have for Dinner ? That's where your awareness/consciousness was... In what we might term the short term future .. It does extend too for example planning Christmas or a Holiday... It slips backwards too when you are reminiscing... Awareness has in my experience an innate wanderlust.

So when we are off dreaming , either Lucidly or naturally occurring REM theta state prior to waking or even day dreaming... My point is it's normal..

My thinking is that J K Rowling is familiar with Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic as Tolkien is familiar with Middle Earth as Indeed Lucas was familiar with the Star Wars Universe.. The reason being is that they have inhabited those environments in their minds.

In Much the same way as Holst, Beethoven, Chopin, Wagner and many others and many others knew intimately the landscapes they inhabited..

Oh but wait a second we can attribute those things to Imagination...?

Quote:
“Imagination finds a road to the realm of the gods, and there man can glimpse that which is to be after the soul’s liberation from the world of substance.” – Kahlil Gibran (1883 – 1933)
Old 24-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
My apologies, Once again I misunderstood.... Under normal circumstances , as far as I have experienced, The flesh suit always calls one back( except on one circumstance alone) . It is as if the physical Body forms an anchorage.Though it is dubious I must caution. Consciousness is a very fleeting affair... Seldom in my experience can you pin it down to right here right now.For example... Did you ever plan what to have for Dinner ? That's where your awareness/consciousness was... In what we might term the short term future .. It does extend too for example planning Christmas or a Holiday... It slips backwards too when you are reminiscing... Awareness has in my experience an innate wanderlust.So when we are off dreaming , either Lucidly or naturally occurring REM theta state prior to waking or even day dreaming... My point is it's normal..My thinking is that J K Rowling is familiar with Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic as Tolkien is familiar with Middle Earth as Indeed Lucas was familiar with the Star Wars Universe.. The reason being is that they have inhabited those environments in their minds.In Much the same way as Holst, Beethoven, Chopin, Wagner and many others and many others knew intimately the landscapes they inhabited..Oh but wait a second we can attribute those things to Imagination...?

O k I was influenced about L D coming on here and reading about it.
A short while ago in a dream I had the idea to lift up my legs and float around and I did and it felt really good and I have rememberd this and done it again in other dreams. Then just recently in a dream I became aware some how I was dreaming and thought I would take control and explore but then I felt my feet hitting the ground and thought oh I cant be dreaming. I was walking along the street it was dark looked like some place in London but wierd and magical like and soon after that I woke up.
Then a few days later I was dreaming and became aware again, I was in a London tube stn, so I thought yeah go outside and see what it looks like out side but as soon as I got out side I was sudenley falling down what was like Alice in Wonderlands rabbit hole and before I reached the bottom I woke up I'm a bit clostraphobic .

Last edited by Pagandell : 24-10-2015 at 02:17 AM.
Old 24-10-2015, 02:08 AM
Master
But a few days ago I had my first L D wow moment I was dreaming and I slightly came out of it and I read here that's a good way to L D so I slipped back into the dream went back to the dream in witch I was in this room with other people it was bright and culerfull but I was not in complete control I was guided to leave the room and I walked out into a dark hallway I thought oh not going to see to much its a bit dark and then very soon I saw another long hallway on my left it was like a long tunnel very dark then I saw some one/ thing coming out of the tunnel they had some kind of torch I instantly felt fearful
But they turned out o k and went passed me and turned round the corner at the end of the hall I then thought about following them but instantly slightly came out of dream state but instantly returned to the dark passage way so i then went into another room and it also was dark but I was really aware I was there when I was dreaming there were people and it was bright but now L D I was in a grey empty room but then I saw a window and thought yeah see whats outside and as I moved towards the window I remember thinking this is amaysing but then i'ts like I became so aware of being in dream state I freaked out and woke up. So like I said I can't wait to do more L D