Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-10-2015, 03:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Lucid dream involving twin flame

Hi everyone,

Lately it's been a few firsts for me and it's really intense. I rarely lucid dream and something always wakes me up when I do...I also rarely dream of Tf but I've dreamt about him 3 times in like the last week. In the first dream I was running away from him and he was selling his house and I felt ashamed for visiting his house. In the 2nd dream I was babysitting his kids and also felt ashamed for being involved with his kids, like I'm supposed to stay as far away as him from possible lol.
I believe this last dream was lucid dreaming. I was dreaming about something else entirely and then I just decided that I would start to analyze real events that happened with Tf and think about proof showing he loves me, I was able to make REAL memories appear in my mind. Just as this happened, my dog woke me up in the middle of the night choking on dust i guess haha. It felt almost like something was not ok with me crossing that line. Any thoughts?
Old 16-10-2015, 03:30 AM
Deactivated Account

So even if no one replies, need to write last nights new dream....saw Twin flame again except we were close physically and just like in real life he was a teacher. I had done a bunch of work for him for a project and he said it was really good but that it was "too soon". I was disappointed. He looked stoic. Then he said to me "21-21-21". That's all I remember. This is the 4th night in 2 weeks I dream of him. Never happened before.
Old 16-10-2015, 03:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Its probably best this get's transferred to the TF section. This is for dreams in general.
Old 16-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Clover I was hoping someone could do that. :)
Old 16-10-2015, 04:24 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeForever
Just as this happened, my dog woke me up in the middle of the night choking on dust i guess haha.

Hahahah.... As someone whose dog often wakes him up, I can appreciate this anecdote...

Old 16-10-2015, 05:43 AM
Master
HopeForever - I am personally experiencing a pretty powerful shift energetically as is my love. As there seems to be a shared, global, "twin flame energy" I think we all often experience shifts at the same time. He may be thinking of you lately more frequently and you are picking up on it. Or, you are processing some things you have not yet processed in your dreams. The 21-21-21 is very fascinating. I am born 12/21/1992 (12/21/21) so it made me think of my birthday lol. Have you noticed any other interesting phenomena or just the dreams?
Old 16-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Deactivated Account

wolfgaze - lol ok so good to know she's not the only dog to do that :P

Bluebird - this is only 1/100 of all the phenomena I've experienced, really. I've experienced seeing numbers for 13 years. I've experienced seeing spirits, being visited by them, kundalini awakening after giving Tf a handshake, messages being sent to me constantly through signs. We have not seen each other in 2 years. It is so ironic that your name is blue bird because I keep seeing signs of blue birds recently lol. Everywhere :p my Tf has disapoeared from social media since I've been dreaming of him...

there is something I am not comfortable posting but recently an opportunity came up where someone was going to arrange a meeting between Tf and I in the 3D world so I could "apologize" to him for something I did...I still feel a lot of shame and I believe that apologizing to him would mean forgiving myself. This conversation happened on the 21st. I haven't heard back yet. Maybe tfs msg in the dream was that it's "too soon" for a reunion...