Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyDawn
Is this part of where balancing the feminine energies with the masculine come into play then?

Exactly! That's why it would be so interesting to know how that works...
Old 07-08-2015, 02:04 AM
Knower
I would be completely lost over the past few months if it wasn't for a man I met on this forum. He is going through the same situation as me. I feel blessed to have met him.
I think there are probably lots of men but they lurk. Just like they do on social media.
Old 07-08-2015, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Thread title automatically made me think of that "Where have all the cowboys gone" song....

The last few nights I've gone to bed singing unable to sleep because a song is stuck in my head. Guess which one is tonight's song?

Thanks a lot! lol
Old 07-08-2015, 03:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
The last few nights I've gone to bed singing unable to sleep because a song is stuck in my head. Guess which one is tonight's song?

Thanks a lot! lol

Hahahah...

Old 07-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Knower
Male here....ran into a man who going thru the same pain as I am. We connected and share our grief. I am soooo thankful for this forum. I would have ended up in a mental asylum if not.
Old 07-08-2015, 06:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxbandit
Male here....ran into a man who going thru the same pain as I am. We connected and share our grief. I am soooo thankful for this forum. I would have ended up in a mental asylum if not.

That''s good to hear...
Old 07-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Master
So, the few men here ' work behind the scenes ' Understandable...going from the differences in communication between men and women.
A question to those men: what do you think of the labeling and stages in this twin flame process? Do you regard your connection according to those labels/stages ( separation /runner/chaser/reunion etc) or do you see/experience it differently ?
Old 07-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

I'm definitely a man, and although I am relatively new to this forum, I have been learning about this whole SC, TF, whatever label you want to put on it, since I first encountered someone in high school that turned my world upside down. That was 40 years ago. 22 years ago, as a married man with two kids, 9 and 6, I met another woman. She woke things up inside me that took me back to that time in high school. She has been and is still a part of my life and she still rocks my world (when necessary).

Compared to a lot of what I read on this forum, my life experience has been like graduate school. I've experienced both limerance and SC. I'm not certain about TF because I don't think anyone can truly know if a person is a TF until we leave our body. Besides, as soon as you say with certainty that a certain person is "X" you risk having to undo that at some point when it all falls apart and you realize that it was not what you thought. The emotions involved in these relationship can blind you to other parts of your life. You can end up hurting people you never intended to hurt just because that emotional, vibrational connection is so strong.

I know from experience what makes these relationships different. And as a man, I recognize that we (men) are in the minority on this forum.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Guide
I speak as a man.
I speak as a man observing other men.
I do not speak for other men, and these are purely my observations.

My observations:
Most men are not Soul Aware or Self Aware.
As far as developing awareness on different levels, most men are not emotionally self-aware, but rather intellectually self-aware and work on the level of Logic and Reason rather than emotion.
I compare these levels of self-awareness to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, where I use the terminology that their Hod spheres are more developed than their Netzach spheres.

Ideally we need to bring the areas of Emotion (Netzach) and Hod (Logic and Reason) into balance.

Most men are not spiritually aware and do not ascribe to the idea of spiritualising relationships to the level of Soulmates and Twin flames.

Men on this forum are not Most Men.

I myself do not believe that you are meant to "look for and find" your TF to marry and have kids with. Embarking on such a journey is a painful journey and it turns this forum into a "Broken Hearts Club - Woe is Me..." forum. I do not like to read on a daily basis how your "TF" ignored you today on the train or bus because he was talking to his wife.

To me that implies that there are many people here on this forum who need to balance some chakras and need to build up their own self esteem and become whole. Only YOU are responsible for your mental and emotional well being - not your TF. Learn to take care of your Self emotionally and mentally and make better choices.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
I speak as a man.
I speak as a man observing other men.
I do not speak for other men, and these are purely my observations.

My observations:
Most men are not Soul Aware or Self Aware.
As far as developing awareness on different levels, most men are not emotionally self-aware, but rather intellectually self-aware and work on the level of Logic and Reason rather than emotion.
I compare these levels of self-awareness to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, where I use the terminology that their Hod spheres are more developed than their Netzach spheres.

Ideally we need to bring the areas of Emotion (Netzach) and Hod (Logic and Reason) into balance.

Most men are not spiritually aware and do not ascribe to the idea of spiritualising relationships to the level of Soulmates and Twin flames.

Men on this forum are not Most Men.

I myself do not believe that you are meant to "look for and find" your TF to marry and have kids with. Embarking on such a journey is a painful journey and it turns this forum into a "Broken Hearts Club - Woe is Me..." forum. I do not like to read on a daily basis how your "TF" ignored you today on the train or bus because he was talking to his wife.

To me that implies that there are many people here on this forum who need to balance some chakras and need to build up their own self esteem and become whole. Only YOU are responsible for your mental and emotional well being - not your TF. Learn to take care of your Self emotionally and mentally and make better choices.

This is a interesting perspective, Lev. Very well written, imo. I absolutely agree with your last statement.

Ever notice the cafeteria in the work place? You will see tables with groups of women. They share stories, gossip and laugh. What are the men doing? They take their lunches to their desk. Or if they choose to eat together they talk about sports or their weekend activites. Very simple. Very yes and no answers. Just an observation.