Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2011, 02:39 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
That's the amazing thing, Perspective, beyond ordinary reasoning. We can actually experience unconditional love constantly here in this world full of conditions.
Why? Because Love itself is constant... it's only our awareness of it that varies.
Xan
I believe that this unconditional love always exists, & "constancy" is part of "unconditional." But as you mentioned, our awareness of it varies. Nobody's perfect & we also are conditionaly physical beings.
So, although we may feel great love at times, we are incapable of loving unconditionally/constantly.

I've felt amazing love, which may be God... both the god-like within me & God outside of me, but connected to me spiritually.
This discussion seems to beg the question:
Is there a Supreme Being(s), Spirit(s) or Energies, Source of Unconditional Love?
Old 06-01-2011, 03:15 AM
Master
I think just take love for what it is, a feeling that is experienced, and not imagine it to be something else.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:17 AM
Master
Perspective: Is there a Supreme Being(s), Spirit(s) or Energies, Source of Unconditional Love?

Love Itself is the single source of all beings and energies... including us.

Xan

Old 06-01-2011, 06:50 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perspective
So, although we may feel great love at times, we are incapable of loving unconditionally/constantly.
"Incapable" in this case is used as a statement of limitation.. I disagree.. I believe anything is possible..

However, I might agree that right now many humans are incapable of achieving the state of "unconditional love" but that will change..
Old 06-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
"Incapable" in this case is used as a statement of limitation.. I disagree.. I believe anything is possible..

However, I might agree that right now many humans are incapable of achieving the state of "unconditional love" but that will change..
Agree, this is where we are now heading.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:02 PM
shepherd

Hi themaster,

I'm pretty ok coming from ego as everything we do comes from them mind, the ego is just a label for consciousness and you can taint it with your judgements all you like but even your responses are from the same source, the only difference is that i'm ok with coming from the conscious mind whilst you seem conditioned to believe the ego is bad. (yet you respond from such.)

Quote:
Are minds were never designed to judge.. the EGO's function in our reality.. was never anticipated to be like this.. the EGO is just kind of supposed to analyze..

If you didn't judge you would be dead, it's a function to help us decide and make decisions which you did are doing this very day and moment. The ego or consciousness is an evolving process but decision making which requires judgement is still part of everyday life. You can deny that but even that denial is a judgement call.

Quote:
It's a feeling.. if I asked you to describe anger could you..?? now I ask you to describe "unconditional love"?? Why can't you.. perhaps because you've never felt it..

No you are right but I also doubt anyone else has either, unconditional love sounds amazing but despite various claims to being it or experiencing it IMO i am guessing people think they are experiencing it and then like to tell others that they wouldnt know what it felt like etc. Which by the way sounds odd from such an amazing person who is being unconditional in love.

I can think I am a divine source and I can meditate, welcome divine energy and lift that state of mind to feel unlimited or unconditional in that moment but it's still my mind thinking it is and not exactly what is happening.

Quote:
EGO's keep you from being happy because they only know 2 things.. how to fit in and how to keep you safe.. that's there function in the 3rd dimension..

To counteract that, ego or consciousness creates happiness, love, joy, peace, freedom too. Your perception of the ego seems odd, like it is your enemy. Who are you at war with?

I think you are taking the word judgment to its extremes and then tainting the whole word with that extreme meaning. As I pointed our earlier, Judgment is a decision making process and its also instinctual so you dont die eating something rotten or that smells bad.

Quote:
To be non-judgmental? This benefits them how exactly?
Simple answer.. happiness..

Well, I'm very happy with my life, are you not then? I have judgement in my life daily and I love my life which is still from ego / consciousness. Nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
This is what will become HEAVEN ON EARTH.. it will be created, is being created and will happen.. but that world operates in a vibration of "unconditional love" and no judgment.. it's not wrong to leave your kids.. you don't have to feel guilty (cause they can take care of themselves)

I hope these words help broaden your awareness, creator god :)

I live in heaven on earth already thanks, I love what I get to do and where I get to go. Earth has so much beauty here and so many wonderful people.

It must be hard to see earth the way you do, battling with your natural nature, trying to be judgement free and promoting the word of god.

IMO its called the spiritual trap.

PS

C
Quote:
ould a person watch someone whip a small child without a teensy weensy bit of judgement?
Yes, it's possible.. it's possible to even enjoy it without being "bad"

It's possible the child might like it.. what's the difference between whipping and being playful with someone like tickling? (not a lot) just a judgment call..

This made my stomach turn, this is the sickness within spirituality that can justify cruelty to someone using the most horrendous comparisons.
What's the difference between tickling and whipping? A judgement call.

Wow...you made my jaw drop with that statement.

Old 06-01-2011, 12:45 PM
Master
happiness is a state......
Old 06-01-2011, 12:49 PM
Master
why would anyone want to focus on [another dimension]??!! ....surely, the one your experiencing now is all you need to experience? Sorry, I don't get it....
Old 06-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Sundialed

always make sure to unconditionally love yourself first, you can't give what you don't have
Old 06-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Sundialed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
why would anyone want to focus on [another dimension]??!! ....surely, the one your experiencing now is all you need to experience? Sorry, I don't get it....

This is from Willaru Huayta, I would highly recommend reading his Inca Transcripts which you can easily find on google. He's a Quetchua shaman from the amazon jungle and also a spiritual messenger for the great white brotherhood...

"...There are also transcendental anthropologists and they investigate human past life civilization in other
dimensions. They investigate in other dimensions. We are not used to making an investigation of the past in
this Third Dimension with only the five senses of the human machine.
To believe we have to see, touch, smell, hear, and taste. That's good. That's a beginning, a materialistic way
to investigate. Being esoteric, mystical, we practice the solar cosmic universal religion of the Incas. Our
investigation is also in the Fourth Dimension, and the Fifth, Sixth, and Seventh dimensions. It is not only in
the physical plane, in this material world.
The consciousness of the inner Father is who investigates and goes to the superior dimension, Hanan Pacha,
leaving the physical body in this dimension, Kay Pacha. I'm very sure that people who have awakened their
consciousness, who are looking for the truth, by intuition, they will know that this information is the truth..."

He says if he ever wants to know something about a particular place he goes there for a few weeks maybe even a month or two so that he can investigate that place with his Father (He who gets out of his throne between the two physical eyes known as the third eye - your spirit given to you by Father Creator) and visit superior dimensions. 3D is awesome for sure, but is a superficial level of consciousness investigation. We can all create the necessary bodies to go to superior dimensions with the elimination of the 7 animal ego's