Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Master
I DONT BELIEVE IN TWIN FLAMES ..

Hi Guys ~ I know we each have our belief systems ..and I wanted to share something..Spiritual connections ..regardless of what title are ...connections.

I know an extensive amount from experience and it makes the twin Flame list look short IMO. 20 years nearly has passed..as I have found a love I did not know existed ..Inside me.

For all those doing a journey .. Process your feelings ..look within.. and don't assume the other is a runner for .. he/she may be a Misogynist.. sociopath or simply using you. * harsh words but worth looking at.

How do you know ..whether at that precise point you met TF .. That you were already opening to your spiritual path ..The TF did not cause it ..simply you were ready.

Think about how many women ..seek a TF verses how many men.

Think about your childhood .. your parents ..role models that created the emotional environment in which you may emotionally associate love.

Think about ..is the struggle not with the twin ..but rather within yourself?

I believe "TF"'s are Not One soul ..as each person is an individual ...and each soul is unique and here to fulfill their life path complete.

The key words IMO again ..is know thy self ( not as easy as it sounds ..but worth it). And one must Love oneself before they can truly love another.

I am posting this as ..I worry a tad about the craze on TF's .,,being disrespected but another ..is not them being a runner.

Your worth more than that.. Learn from the energy that is opening in you ..for YOU..and Look at conditioned thought patterns.

It's a tough journey ...But worth it ~ I wish you all well.

( note *oh there are many False twin web links .. with listings ..interesting.)

Tell yourself ..*Your Lovely.*.every day ..regardless.

Love is Love ..as It is fabulous ..in all forms .

Blessings

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator
Well said. I think what you said is very true. I added it to my beliefs. No matter the situation now. Our futures selves will be all the better in growth and stronger because of this experience.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Hi Guys ~ I know we each have our belief systems ..and I wanted to share something..Spiritual connections ..regardless of what title are ...connections.

I know an extensive amount from experience and it makes the twin Flame list look short IMO. 20 years nearly has passed..as I have found a love I did not know existed ..Inside me.

For all those doing a journey .. Process your feelings ..look within.. and don't assume the other is a runner for .. he/she may be a Misogynist.. sociopath or simply using you. * harsh words but worth looking at.

How do you know ..whether at that precise point you met TF .. That you were already opening to your spiritual path ..The TF did not cause it ..simply you were ready.

Think about how many women ..seek a TF verses how many men.

Think about your childhood .. your parents ..role models that created the emotional environment in which you may emotionally associate love.

Think about ..is the struggle not with the twin ..but rather within yourself?

I believe "TF"'s are Not One soul ..as each person is an individual ...and each soul is unique and here to fulfill their life path complete.

The key words IMO again ..is know thy self ( not as easy as it sounds ..but worth it). And one must Love oneself before they can truly love another.

I am posting this as ..I worry a tad about the craze on TF's .,,being disrespected but another ..is not them being a runner.

Your worth more than that.. Learn from the energy that is opening in you ..for YOU..and Look at conditioned thought patterns.

It's a tough journey ...But worth it ~ I wish you all well.

( note *oh there are many False twin web links .. with listings ..interesting.)

Tell yourself ..*Your Lovely.*.every day ..regardless.

Love is Love ..as It is fabulous ..in all forms .

Blessings

You've been hurt

You've been hurt
Old 12-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Master
Hi Tealtwist ~ quote: Our futures selves will be all the better in growth and stronger because of this experience.

I agree .. its the individual who chooses to look ..at their own anger ..rejection..patience..virtue..humbleness.. and endless list ..the reasons wy etc ..inner reflection ..a process that takes time...this individual grows ..for he/she wants too.

Some choose Not too " look within and be accountable for what they say or do" . Yet the fad for This is my Twin Flame ..He/She is not ready? And this endless wait ... Its rather like a donkey with a carrot in front of it .

That is sad really. .

.So on a great note .. who is on this path ..IMO ..Is awake them self. And maybe just maybe ..might chose to learn their own thought patterns and containing their own energy ...so it is not scattered .

Live Life ..be all you can be.

Blessings :)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Master
LOL I doubled up a thought on that page Psy-n-1..and I responded to me lol thinking it was you ..haaaaa

Oh I love bloopers

:) ..not really but seriously chose laughter lol

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Guide
Smiler it's a nice thought but the twin flame idea is never gonna go away. People like the idea way too much. I mean really what's not to like? A perfect love and sex that is exactly everything you need and you are everything that person needs and it's special and perfect just for the two of you. By just being together you are complete and as long as you have that everything will always be ok and you will be happy forever.

Even I want in on that action!
Old 12-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Master
Ribo ..Hi .. that is not the twin Flame theory .. but hey Yours sounds alright ..

lol .

Blessings
:)

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 12-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Deactivated Account

From how I see it, its a platform that people start on then when they are ready progress along there own route... Like people start with organized religion, many move on when they are ready.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Ribo ..Hi .. that is not the twin Flame theory .. but hey Yours sounds alright ..

lol .

Blessings
lol so maybe I exaggerated a little :P Not by that much though. To me the whole thing seems like a fantasy. Don't get me wrong, I believe in powerful love, good matches, and chemistry. Still it's rare and more than that is usually wishful thinking.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Master
Hi Athy

I agree with ..many move on when they are ready.. as it takes two to fuel the love tank ( think Dr Phil says Love Tank ..so that is a quote ).

The way I see it is Options...choices ..support ~ Hence a thread that isn't about enduring neglect or whatever... but more about looking with in and finding Oneself ..and forgiving.

Connections are real .. of that I have no doubt ..I just believe they should not be boxed.

quote~by Bernard/George

Closed Thread