Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 30-08-2011, 03:14 AM
Spiritual*Journey

Thumbs up "Walk-ins,"&Soul exchanges explained.

Hello,everyone.

Walk-ins are when the soul jumps into a body while it is vulnerable,or abandoned
the body.So walk-ins are more for if a soul needs to change promptly.

This is what a walk-in is like.When if a person has a severe trauma of some sort or has great occult knowledge and is a achieved astral projection.Also a person can do a walk in,by asking there spirit guide. Or a higher power of some sort.

What happens is the soul disconnects.Such as if a person unplugged a outlet.Then the soul can transition to the spirit world. Or just jump back into a body or just become a lost soul.When the soul jumps into a body it looks for uninhabited body's that are waiting to be born.Or ones that are alive but vacant.

Once the soul finds a suitable body they will attach themselves to the body.Walk-ins can also be were the soul could just steal someone's body.That's most likely to happen if the soul really needs to get into a body.Walk-ins are mostly common in children between the ages of 12-18.There also common between the ages 18-25.There not to common in older people.The soul prefers to jump into a child body because it can start fresh.Also some souls like to go into a body that's a little older so they don't have to learn everything all over again.

Once the soul is in the new body it begins trying to synergize with the body and the subconscious.
The body will have no memory of the walk-in unless somehow triggered.
So the walk-in is placed with very new emotions, urges,thoughts,and looks.It could be very overwhelming,imagine yourself being drugged with a heavy sedative.Then awoken abruptly with amnesia. With no memories from the previous life.Possibly inq different environment.Or maybe a different planet.
You may feel as if you don't know who you are.You know your alive but you don't feel as if you are you don't feel in control its a very dissociative feeling.

Ok now for soul exchange that's when a agreement between two souls.
Its like a business deal,(Mutual agreement).The souls could make agreements such as testing out the body.
Soul exchange is less strenuous on the body and soul its an easier adjustment.
Its not as shocking as a walk-in is.
A soul exchange can also be if a person is going on a prolonged astral voyage,or is away from there body to long.The soul can exchange with the other soul.By letting the soul stay in the body temporary.In return the body stays safe and the owner is able to return when there ready.

If a soul exchange is incompatible the body will try everything it can to reject it.The body will have many different ailments.Epilepsy is also a risk because of a unnatural imbalance of brain waves.Overtime the body and soul would just comply with eachother.Sometimes the body will never accept the new occupant.So eventually the soul would have to leave and find another body.The body rejects less if its a child or in a severe accident.

Crazy things about Walk-ins,and soul exchanges.Are if you were to ever go into a body that's different from the usual bodies you go into.Is that you wont really know how to control the body you would panic. Thoughts would be rushing.Everything would feel very awkward.It implies also for souls that never were humans that become humans.They would be moving very weirdly like in a waving motion such as there arm would wave they would have abnormal movements wich could be fast or very slow.The soul in the body would look around looking very confused.It depends on the soul,because each ones different.Some are stronger than others.

~Beyond~Religion~™
Old 20-10-2011, 12:27 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual*Journey
Hello,everyone.

Walk-ins are when the soul jumps into a body while it is vulnerable,or abandoned
the body.So walk-ins are more for if a soul needs to change promptly.

This is what a walk-in is like.When if a person has a severe trauma of some sort or has great occult knowledge and is a achieved astral projection.Also a person can do a walk in,by asking there spirit guide. Or a higher power of some sort.

What happens is the soul disconnects.Such as if a person unplugged a outlet.Then the soul can transition to the spirit world. Or just jump back into a body or just become a lost soul.When the soul jumps into a body it looks for uninhabited body's that are waiting to be born.Or ones that are alive but vacant.

Once the soul finds a suitable body they will attach themselves to the body.Walk-ins can also be were the soul could just steal someone's body.That's most likely to happen if the soul really needs to get into a body.Walk-ins are mostly common in children between the ages of 12-18.There also common between the ages 18-25.There not to common in older people.The soul prefers to jump into a child body because it can start fresh.Also some souls like to go into a body that's a little older so they don't have to learn everything all over again.

Once the soul is in the new body it begins trying to synergize with the body and the subconscious.
So the walk-in is placed with very new emotions, urges,thoughts,and looks.It could be very overwhelming,imagine yourself being drugged with a heavy sedative.Then awoken abruptly with amnesia. With no memories from the previous life.Possibly inq different environment.Or maybe a different planet.
You may feel as if you don't know who you are.You know your alive but you don't feel as if you are you don't feel in control its a very dissociative feeling.

Ok now for soul exchange that's when a agreement between two souls.
Its like a business deal,(Mutual agreement).The souls could make agreements such as testing out the body.
Soul exchange is less strenuous on the body and soul its an easier adjustment.
Its not as shocking as a walk-in is.
A soul exchange can also be if a person is going on a prolonged astral voyage,or is away from there body to long.The soul can exchange with the other soul.By letting the soul stay in the body temporary.In return the body stays safe and the owner is able to return when there ready.

If a soul exchange is incompatible the body will try everything it can to reject it.The body will have many different ailments.Epilepsy is also a risk because of a unnatural imbalance of brain waves.Overtime the body and soul would just comply with eachother.Sometimes the body will never accept the new occupant.So eventually the soul would have to leave and find another body.The body rejects less if its a child or in a severe accident.

Crazy things about Walk-ins,and soul exchanges.Are if you were to ever go into a body that's different from the usual bodies you go into.Is that you wont really know how to control the body you would panic. Thoughts would be rushing.Everything would feel very awkward.It implies also for souls that never were humans that become humans.They would be moving very weirdly like in a waving motion such as there arm would wave they would have abnormal movements wich could be fast or very slow.The soul in the body would look around looking very confused.It depends on the soul,because each ones different.Some are stronger than others.

~Beyond~Religion~™

thank you! i believe i have experienced this (i've called it "possession") ... when something NOT ME has controlled my behavior, against my will.

THANK YOU! praise!
Old 20-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Bluegreen

An entity never "walks in" unless the owner of a body has given their consent. The walk-in and owner of the body never occupy the same body. The owner of the body always leaves first (dies).
I have not come across accounts where it says otherwise.

I suppose that it is possible for an entity to enter a body when the owner is vulnerable but that would not be a "walk-in."

If the owner of the body does not leave (dies) but gives consent for an entity to use his/her body, that is what I understand to be possession. Once the consent is given, the owner no longer has control of his/her body and the entity can use his/her body at will.
Old 20-10-2011, 04:12 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
An entity never "walks in" unless the owner of a body has given their consent. The walk-in and owner of the body never occupy the same body. The owner of the body always leaves first (dies).
I have not come across accounts where it says otherwise.

I suppose that it is possible for an entity to enter a body when the owner is vulnerable but that would not be a "walk-in."

If the owner of the body does not leave (dies) but gives consent for an entity to use his/her body, that is what I understand to be possession. Once the consent is given, the owner no longer has control of his/her body and the entity can use his/her body at will.

i definitely have something happening.

any idea which branch of government i need to call? (mocking, in hostility - which is not directed at anyone personally, specifically... it's to reveal the truth of the matter).

so far, this website / forum has been very good for me.
Old 20-10-2011, 04:54 PM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
i definitely have something happening.

any idea which branch of government i need to call? (mocking, in hostility - which is not directed at anyone personally, specifically... it's to reveal the truth of the matter).

so far, this website / forum has been very good for me.

1being, I cannot imagine what you are having to endure.
I hope that you will find the cause of what is troubling you.
Wouldn't it be nice if there is a branch of government familiar with spiritual matters and having the knowledge and power to help and cure people?
Like this:

"I knew that the time had been when priests could cast out devils, not by ritual but by power; and they triumphed in their conflict through the keen tempering of their will." From Life as Carola by Joan Grant -- a remembered life.
Old 20-10-2011, 05:43 PM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluegreen
1being, I cannot imagine what you are having to endure.
I hope that you will find the cause of what is troubling you.
Wouldn't it be nice if there is a branch of government familiar with spiritual matters and having the knowledge and power to help and cure people?
Like this:

"I knew that the time had been when priests could cast out devils, not by ritual but by power; and they triumphed in their conflict through the keen tempering of their will." From Life as Carola by Joan Grant -- a remembered life.

7 billion

bluegreen, thank you for your support.

Last edited by 1being : 20-10-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

Upon reading this I feel I can concur with it. I've always put mood changes, loss of memory as part of getting older. I feel that I have lost some ability to communicate with people, I've had a very fogged up mind for a few years now. It does get better but it's something that can cause depression and anxiety, or it is a result of that.

I've put down certain things as just not being myself anymore. I feel I'm a different person than I was even five years ago. I've noticed many changes in my beliefs, interests and moods. One thing that I've begun to wonder is do I have spirits attached to me, am I attracting negative entities, or have I experienced soul exchange. After reading about the latter, I can see possible symptoms of soul exchange. Could it be, I don't know. I know I am not the person I used to be, I feel a lot different to how I was but I could just as easily put it down to getting older.
Old 23-10-2011, 10:40 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colhad75
Upon reading this I feel I can concur with it. I've always put mood changes, loss of memory as part of getting older. I feel that I have lost some ability to communicate with people, I've had a very fogged up mind for a few years now. It does get better but it's something that can cause depression and anxiety, or it is a result of that.

I've put down certain things as just not being myself anymore. I feel I'm a different person than I was even five years ago. I've noticed many changes in my beliefs, interests and moods. One thing that I've begun to wonder is do I have spirits attached to me, am I attracting negative entities, or have I experienced soul exchange. After reading about the latter, I can see possible symptoms of soul exchange. Could it be, I don't know. I know I am not the person I used to be, I feel a lot different to how I was but I could just as easily put it down to getting older.

through what you wrote, i'm realizing & remembering that "soul exchange", to be valid - must include an element of True / Real LIFE change; different job, home ... something that changes the Routine of the daily life.

for myself, i arrived in a new state ... and i'm still processing my altered state-of-being.

the state i am in is HIS home state. i've struggled with being here ("this is not my home") and it's felt, for me - as a sort of imprisonment (which is a heavy theme for him ... lifestyle in and out of jail).
Old 23-10-2011, 12:40 PM
mattie

Stealing Physical Body????

Quote:
...Walk-ins can also be were the soul could just steal someone's body.That's most likely to happen if the soul really needs to get into a body...
~Beyond~Religion~™

I've never heard of walk-ins being a situation where a spirit could 'steal someone's body.'

I noticed the Beyond Religion is trademarked. Is this information from this source? Can a link be provided?

Quote:

This is some very curious information that veers from other things I’ve read about walk ins. It doesn’t make sense that a soul would panic when entering a different body. This has the uncomfortable feeling of fear mongering. Is this speculation or from actual experience?

The information about ‘souls that never were humans that become humans’ ‘moving very weirdly like in a waving motion such as there arm would wave they would have abnormal movements wich could be fast or very slow.The soul in the body would look around looking very confused.’ is even more contradicted by MANY sources that have said that countless lightworkers are here from elsewhere who aren’t human. Is this from observation or speculation?
Old 23-10-2011, 12:43 PM
mattie

Telling Unwanted Energies To Scram

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
thank you! i believe i have experienced this (i've called it "possession") ... when something NOT ME has controlled my behavior, against my will. ...

You have the ability to vet any nonphysical energies contacting you.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290