Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-05-2018, 12:03 AM
Experiencer
We were never in a relationship with TF. We are in a relationship with signs/synchs

As of late I’m realizing more and more that the true relationship I’ve always been in ever since I found my person back in 2011 is with signs and synchronicities.

Every day for seven plus years. Yes, I’d call that a long-term relationship for sure. The other day someone (if you’ve read my recent post you’ll know whom) was saying that from her perspective, which is non-TF based and totally religious, she believes that if God sends us signs, we will also be given an understanding of them.

Not true for me. How about you?

And, honestly, I’m tired of all the “it’s for our growth and spiritual advancement” talk. These synchronicities MUST mean something. They cannot just be some random thing considering their persistence and sheer power.

I’m looking for a new take on this. After all, I’d love to understand this relationship I’m in and why I’m in it :)
Old 31-05-2018, 12:22 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Seems like everything that reminds you of your tf is looked at as a "sign". Maybe it's not the universe that is throwing signs at you, maybe it's you not being able to get over him and seeing everything as a sign.
Old 31-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Guide

Not knowing of twin flames for a long time I was not really aware of syncs so I did not really take notice. One thing I did notice was the number 22 seems significant for my twin and I. A lot of important things happened on the 22nd. Our birthdays are 22 days apart. If you subtract my phone number from his you get 1111. You can't make this stuff up, lol.

I'm not sure what they mean but I do get them. Yesterday he and I had a fight and after we talked it out I opened my tablet and my book of the day recommendation was "How Hard Can It Be." That one made me laugh.
Old 31-05-2018, 04:21 AM
Experiencer
I grew up in a non-English speaking country. But as a child I distinctly remember being oddly attracted to this one particular American actress who was famous in the 80s. Well, I was attracted to her name. As it turns out, her last name is the same as my twin’s.

I wonder how all of our TF stories are going to end... all of us who share our thoughts on these forums...

All I know is that this journey is both a blessing and a curse. And there’s no cure for it. I don’t think death will even cut these ties we have binding us eternally to each other. Sigh...

Last edited by lunapixie : 31-05-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
I grew up in a non-English speaking country. But as a child I distinctly remember being oddly attracted to this one particular American actress who was famous in the 80s. Well, I was attracted to her name. As it turns out, her last name is the same as my twin’s.

Wow this is interesting!I think i had a similar experience in childhood with someone that had the same last name as TF, i wasn't into that famous person, only his name stuck on me for unknown reasons for a bit.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Knower
I had a massive crush on Shania Twain. Fast forward 20 years, my twin is also a fan, because she looks like Shania.

It was spooky to realise this, especially because my celeb crush back then was pretty full on.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:49 PM
Ascender

No everything that reminds you of your twin is not a sign. Signs related to twin for me would be like when I started my first internship and saw his name written in the cement on the way in, and then meeting at least one person everyday for the entire summer with his name (when I spent my time that summer mostly in a room by myself). Or watching a live stream where 2 people are talking about soul recognition and soulmates and such, and the guy has the same last name as my twin (rare last name) and the woman was from the same county as my twin lives in (same state). After I joined the live stream, their connection malfunctioned and they had to stop early.

I get syncs now with everything, even when I'm watching videos not about tfs. I get the craziest syncs with videos about stuff I apparently am supposed to know. The numbers appear everyday, which leads me to believe it's about more than just tfs. I just think it means I'm on the right path.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

After I joined the live stream, their connection malfunctioned and they had to stop early.

did you take that as a sign that your own connecting is breaking down?
Old 01-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Experiencer

Could be that meeting the twin/sc/whatever is about bringing you back in synch with YOU and learning about how you interact with everything around you is a part of that. Learning about signs, syncs etc is all part of the spiritual path. Prior to meeting my sc I was aware and very much learning but since meeting him, it accelerated.

Of course, many of us also do a very great deal of overthinking about it all too, myself included.
Old 01-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
After I joined the live stream, their connection malfunctioned and they had to stop early.

did you take that as a sign that your own connecting is breaking down?

do you take others not wanting to interact or respond with you as a "sign" yet?