Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-05-2018, 10:14 AM
Deactivated Account

My personal view is it has to do with the mirror effect. In them, we see ourselves honestly for the first time and it makes you feel vulnerable, there's nothing to hide behind. That's scarey, and so you opt for what you can live with, not to look in the mirror.

It takes great courage to face your own demons, your own belief systems, all that you know and let them go. For some, this is too much to ask.
Old 31-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
For all the people who don't get Twin Flames, or who aren't Twin Flames,

No it's not smothering.

Twin Flames will run when the love is really good.

That's the point of what we are discussing.

Other type of running is just regular relationships.

It is totally bizarre to realise someone is ignoring and ghosting you because the connection is too good.

This thread just reveals all the people who haven't had the full activated Twin Flame experience.

Or course everybody and their dog are twin flames these days, so go figure....Maybe this connection was good to you, but not to them...
Old 31-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Honestly, I met mine when I was young. Of course there was going to be running and chasing neither of us was mature enough for the relationship. Seeing the issues within as a teenager is like hell. I could not stop there.

Also he was not ready, he wanted a sense of freedom that he felt our connection did not and would not provide.

Therefore I set off on a new journey and bumped straight into my karmic connection who I was with for years, before we re-united.

It's just the way it goes, labels or not. The truth is these are all labels and in theory the whole tf thing just looks like a dysfunctional relationship to the outside world!!!
Old 01-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Master
A TF will run as fast as can because he/she doesn't know better about how relationships of this kind work and settle for "lower vibration" ones or to another just to not be alone. They could have also abuse in their family and don't know what is love without abuse. Runners run because they aren't ready and need more knowledge if they want to reunite with their twin.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
A TF will run as fast as can because he/she doesn't know better about how relationships of this kind work and settle for "lower vibration" ones or to another just to not be alone. They could have also abuse in their family and don't know what is love without abuse. Runners run because they aren't ready and need more knowledge if they want to reunite with their twin.

This abuse rings true. I think mine was in an emotionally cold family. Emotionally neglectful. So she is trying to replicate that, because it makes sense to her.
Old 01-06-2018, 02:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
This abuse rings true. I think mine was in an emotionally cold family. Emotionally neglectful. So she is trying to replicate that, because it makes sense to her.
Same for my TF, but he doesn't really have hard feelings toward them. He had (and probably still in it) the habit to choose emotionally wrecked women that are abusive or don't take responsability for their issues, TF or not TF when someone always lived in cycle of abuse since they were born they want to do the same in adulthood instead to find healthier or at least more suitable people that can manage their issues.
It's so sad many TFs are into this situations. Some they don't even realize it (yet).
Old 01-06-2018, 03:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
Same for my TF, but he doesn't really have hard feelings toward them. He had (and probably still in it) the habit to choose emotionally wrecked women that are abusive or don't take responsability for their issues, TF or not TF when someone always lived in cycle of abuse since they were born they want to do the same in adulthood instead to find healthier or at least more suitable people that can manage their issues.
It's so sad many TFs are into this situations. Some they don't even realize it (yet).

Very similar to mine, gender reversed. I think this is their journey that we can't heal. We can't fix that, because they have to wake up to it.

I guess we think all this pain and separation is unnecessary, but it's kind of the point of the journey. self growth.
Old 01-06-2018, 05:48 AM
Master

it is weird. intense passion or love as the tf has been described is not everyones cup of java.

either that, or its not you they want that intense passion with. they'd rather have that with a Megan Fox or Robie Margot fantasy.

why, in all reality. is he not with you. Not into you enough to fight to be by your side?
Old 01-06-2018, 06:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starstar
Or course everybody and their dog are twin flames these days, so go figure....Maybe this connection was good to you, but not to them...

You don't know my situation. I would love it, if this was the case.

Possibly because I'm a male and she's female you think this is a stalker situation.

It's not.

She contacted me today after a week of silence. I told her i know it's over, and she didn't react well. Still wants me in her life.

So go ahead, keep talking like that. I actually like hearing it. Makes me wish it was the case. You are writing a fantasy novel for me.

Eternal Flame finally realises, it's not mutual, and moves on with his life and is very happy! The End!
Old 01-06-2018, 07:26 AM
Lorelyen

You see, this is one of the debilitating things about twin-flaming - this assumed ownership of another's emotions, sometimes their very being.

It's an assumption that because A feels strongly about B, that B is obligated to a relationship with A....on the basis of what? The whimsical doctrinaire of a minority spiritual belief? Pretty oppressive for the prey and could lead to dangerous territory.

I'd hate it if a bloke kept hounding me with this stuff. If he couldn't accept a simple "No," then I'd have to find less savoury ways to deal with it.