Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-12-2017, 05:22 PM
Lightbulb Personal void meditations for cleansing, focus, and a quiet mind.

This is a meditation I have used since I have started meditating. It has helped me quiet my mind, and achieve much higher awareness and meet amazing spirit guides. It can be used for just about any intent, but the main one is focus and knowing ones self better. This can also improve pyrokinesis. I ask that you use what resonates with you most from these options, and build off of something as simple and personal for you as possible, which will be the most effective.

Relax and close your eyes, get comfortable. Picture a black pyramid in your head, outlined with copper. This will be the destination you will go to be safe, alone, and empowered. Enter it. You no longer see the copper around you, you are within its vastness, but it is comforting and supportive, and full of all the energy you will ever need. Take a deep breath, and relax. After a few more deep breaths, while focusing on the beginning and end of each exhale, imagine yourself lighting up as bright as possible, with a silver platinum white glittery powerful light and fire engulfing you from your core, expanding until you are so bright this void turns white, and lights everything up to white, and the intensity of that light should be like a camera was just flashed in your face. This will cleanse the space you're actually meditating in, and yourself, completely. (The more often you do just this, your eyelids will eventually start to literally see a light) Now seal the area and yourself with a pure gold glittery light flame. You'll be cleansed. You'll feel more balanced, fearless, safe, and happier, and completely open to light and fire. Now you are ready. Focus on the energy of love, and fill yourself and your personal void with it. While doing this, absorb the remaining light you just filled your area with until you are glowing, and are surrounded by blackness again.

Now picture 1 large candle, unlit, your favorite color, (or the color of the chakra you want to balance) about a half the size of you, in front of you, about 10 feet away. The candle is made of solid light, your light you just brought in from yourself. It looks very detailed and tangible in front of you, and solidifies, and becomes real in front of you. Spark the flame with your mind, which will be effortless. The flame is large and barely flickers. It is your favorite color. To begin to control the flickering, you breathe in deep and exhale so the large flame, 10 feet away only moves slightly towards you during an inhale, and slightly away when you exhale. Do this as long as you like, at least 5 times. Begin taking more natural comfortable breaths and focusing on the flame continuing to move the same way as if you were breathing deeply. This shows you you have control of the fire. (This will help you control energy and light in many ways, even in your waking day, and confirms you have the power you build, and it is real. There are many benefits to this meditation.)
Now that you have tied it's movements and essence to your mind and not just breath alone, you are still moving it. Do this at least 5 more times, watching the flame intently. (If you begin to trail your focus off, use some self discipline to tell your mind you are the captain, and it is time to watch this flame by doing this it knows to simplify some things. Your mind will sort this accordingly and you'll gain better focus and much less to no more brain chatter, and even better sleep.) Now with your breath, one of your life forces, make the flame sway to the left a little bit and back to the middle with each breath. Do this a few times for every direction, forward, back, left and right. In between each direction, still the flame completely again for a few breaths at a time.
Now try doubling the flame on the candle to your flame, like a copy of yours becoming it's flame. You'll see the flame change on the candle, becoming bigger and matching yours. It should be more glittery, much brighter and flowing upwards. You can use this technique to see your chakras and your aura better as well. Now you are the candle's flame (which is all your energy) and the more you do this, the easier it will be to light a real candle in front of you and copy these focuses to a flame in front of you, to move it, brighten it, & make it dance & spark.
If you want to change a physical flame's color, or master a light ray, what I did was speak with light ray masters and spirit guides to advance my color mastery. I went to St. Germain and Jesus to help me master the silver violet light ray. They appointed me to a violet ray dragon at one point. I have also met a green dragon (came as a green cricket) that initiated me, and taught me extreme reiki healing techniques. Of course these advancements took some time, and research, but now I can make fire show a large purple aura and move any direction I want. I can even control light bulbs if the variables are correct. What's fun is that, the more you do this, the more natural it becomes, and there's always colors to master and options to expand! Plus it only does good for your self to do this continually!!! :) The best part is that you can always just do the breathing techniques, and keep it as simple as possible without feeling like backtracking because in fact, you're advancing your focus and quieting your mind, and exercising your self discipline. Have fun, be happy & if you try this, let me know how it works for you!!!
---Deena