Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Experiencer
Be sober and vigilant.
Ok but in Romanian the "sober " from the bible is translated as awake.

Many people say let's not do anymore drugs
They even sell shampoo at the drug store. How much of a saint can a person be by taking in only what is pure not altering for health.
Old 20-04-2017, 01:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thank God that society has become educated to the causes of Mental Health issues, beliefs in demons etc: need to be left in the dark ages where they belong...

Can you imagine going to a Doctor with your problems and asking for Anti Demon medication, rediculous.
Even today, some psychiatrists will tell their patients that their symptoms may be caused by nonbenevolentl spirits.
Old 20-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
Even today, some psychiatrists will tell their patients that their symptoms may be caused by nonbenevolentl spirits.

These psychiatrist need their Medical Licences revoked and they should be forced into some kind of Treatment Centre, shame on them...
Old 20-04-2017, 02:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not all mental health problems have to be demon related... It makes no sense why some people are born with it and suffer it while they are still children while they didn't do anything to invoke demonic possession. Years ago I used to think like that as well when I was still heavily into religion, but now I take a more realistic approach to cases like this.
It is true that not all mental health problems are demon related. Even with psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, evil human spirits of the dead play a large role with symptoms. Demons do play a role with their powers and more rarely demonic possession can be found. A child does not have to do anything for evil spirits to pass on to them. Often times when a close family member who has evil spirits in their lives dies, the spirits will go onto the familiar child.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
If schizophrenia is demons, just have them cast out and you'll be cured. If it works, come back and tell us about it.

If it doesn't work, try something else. The way to help youself is to try different things until something works. If you can't fiz it youself and excorcism doesn't work, then try something different. Try getting help.
Demonic possession is rare in most cases of schizophrenia. It's the evil human dead causing most of the symptoms. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. Living a healthy lifestyle without cigarettes and with psychiatric medication such as Invega can alleviate some, if not all of the symptoms.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianamadalina
Be sober and vigilant.
Ok but in Romanian the "sober " from the bible is translated as awake.

Many people say let's not do anymore drugs
They even sell shampoo at the drug store. How much of a saint can a person be by taking in only what is pure not altering for health.
The bible that I picked that verse from was the NKJV Bible, English Edition. Being sober means not to take an excess of mind altering chemicals were you are less coherent and/or drunk.
Old 20-04-2017, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
I always viewed mental disorders to some point, as having some connection to the spiritual. Not in the sense of demon possessions or evil spirit, beings attacking someone and causing schizophrenia, but I always wondered what if what some people experience, is actually real information, just that it comes from a many different sources, and the human brain just doesn't know what to do with it all. Kinda like when you go in between signals of multiple radio stations and you start to pick up multiple signals, all jumbled up together. I always thought about people with such disorder to actually be, more advanced, like a sort of spiritual evolution, just that its more like a prototype, in need of calibration. I guess I would have a lot of problems with such an attitude, if I though that what I see is actually real. I hope no one with such a disorder is offended by my post, as I meant no harm and I have respect for everyone dealing with such hardship in his life. It is hard for us, that have not experienced this to even imagine what it is like. Stay strong all.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
It is true that not all mental health problems are demon related. Even with psychotic disorders like schizophrenia, evil human spirits of the dead play a large role with symptoms. Demons do play a role with their powers and more rarely demonic possession can be found. A child does not have to do anything for evil spirits to pass on to them. Often times when a close family member who has evil spirits in their lives dies, the spirits will go onto the familiar child.

And on a sidenote, why would God let those evil dead people harass children in the first place? Those children may not even be old enough to know what's happening to them or know how to deal with it. Isn't that a bit cruel? That's why I don't think children and mental illness are the cause of demons. Maybe some cases with adults who've been too reckless with occult games, but at least that's their own fault.
Old 20-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
I always viewed mental disorders to some point, as having some connection to the spiritual. Not in the sense of demon possessions or evil spirit, beings attacking someone and causing schizophrenia, but I always wondered what if what some people experience, is actually real information, just that it comes from a many different sources, and the human brain just doesn't know what to do with it all. Kinda like when you go in between signals of multiple radio stations and you start to pick up multiple signals, all jumbled up together. I always thought about people with such disorder to actually be, more advanced, like a sort of spiritual evolution, just that its more like a prototype, in need of calibration. I guess I would have a lot of problems with such an attitude, if I though that what I see is actually real. I hope no one with such a disorder is offended by my post, as I meant no harm and I have respect for everyone dealing with such hardship in his life. It is hard for us, that have not experienced this to even imagine what it is like. Stay strong all.
Although it is evil spirits that cause the negative symptoms of schizophrenia. Good spirits will also reach out to help these people. And on account of the person's spiritual experiences, if they interpret them correctly, the individual can become more insightful spiritually. Or they can simply become deceived and/or defiled by the non-benevolent spirits.
Old 20-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
And on a sidenote, why would God let those evil dead people harass children in the first place? Those children may not even be old enough to know what's happening to them or know how to deal with it. Isn't that a bit cruel? That's why I don't think children and mental illness are the cause of demons. Maybe some cases with adults who've been too reckless with occult games, but at least that's their own fault.
I have always considered children seeing the "boogeyman" as seeing the dead. Just why God would allow children to have evil spirits in their lives? Perhaps it is the parent's fault for having the spirits around the child in the first place. I do not see God helping us were we can help ourselves. The parents should have kept the spirits away from the child in the first place. Peace.