Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-05-2017, 04:44 PM
Master

I wonder what the aliens think of all the trafficking, torture and murder of children happening on earth? Seems like if they were intelligent they'd know all about it and at least do something, anything. Domestic abuse, mass starvation, mass torture of animals, constant genocide, etc. There's untold and unfathomable suffering on this planet, and aliens are just watching it happen? Yes I'm sure there's an excuse as to why they don't do anthing. Most people don't want to even think about what happens in the shadows here, my guess is the 'aliens' are probably the same.

If it's not gods it's aliens. Always really powerful or advanced, yet never doing anything with it. And always excuses from believers as to why.

There are real people dolng real things in this world to make real changes. But sadly they get very little attention. And the aliens aren't helping them, they're doing it on their own.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keokutah
There is a matter of intergalactic law and ceremony, that preserves the right for lifeforms to incarnate on certain planets, and the governing of that is actually the galactic circle, a union of representatives of all civilizations in the galaxy (there are many planets), we don't just help earth, we help our other neighbours as well. These decision makers are including authorities on earth who represent your planet, and everyone who is working behind the scenes to benefit the future of this planet. It's a very large network of people involved in the decision making process, including yourselves (pretty much everyone incarnated at this time is working on assisting earth and humanity on some level through these changes), and it's not just interplanetary, but also interdimensional. My point is, you aren't as helpless and left out of the decision making process as you seem to think, earth has its own representatives that are working with us and many of you attend the galactic conferences astrally, even without knowing, many of you do this spiritual work without even being conscious of it, and your unconsciousness is governed by you and the collective unconsiousness. We are a highly spirtually advanced society. We are working with you, not against you.

There is a matter of social justice when it comes to saving civilizations that are about to collapse, it's not something we take lightly and there is a lot of planning to it. We have the ability to see all the possible scenarios that could result from certain actions we take, thus we prevent actions that could have a negative result and we only work behind the scenes and only interfere when we must. That said, it doesn't exclude us from making mistakes once in awhile. We have a highly evolved program for dealing with cultural reparations and social matters in regards to the interference and galactic light programs. We are light warriors, negotiators, we often mend wars and disagreements in the galactic circle, when it comes down to it.
Earth is just a small part of our space community, and earth is not dislocated from the decision making of its future. I don't think you realize just how much Earth is involved with us. We are neighbours, in fact, many of you, are us in the future, we have humans living with us on our home planet.

There are other groups of ET's that would have intervened with much force, but we prevented that from happening and instead do things behind the scenes so as not to create chaos, and we have been dealing with disputes and trying to prevent them.

Sirian culture is significantly more spiritually advanced than american culture and there is a lot in regards to spirituality, that causes us to see things from a different perspective.

Left alone, we already know what happens to earth, it frequently gets destroyed. We've witnessed it and have tried to intervene with it many other times prior. You are right, that's just what happens to earth. Without intervention, you would not have evolved at all, you would be dead, and that is what happened in that time frame.

There are galactic conferences on a regular basis where everyone, including earth, works together to make decisions for earth, to be in the best interest of all who live on earth.

Making the decision to kill off everyone on earth is obviously not a "moral" decision. Let's just be thankful that isn't anyone's plan and it isn't your plan as a collective consciousness either. If it was, you wouldn't be here.
For a small number of you who are unevolved and who enjoy the idea of complete destruction of your planet and have such a suicidal mindset, it's obviously not the majority, and it's not the decision earth has made collectively.
Earth and humanity were in on the decision to save itself, whether or not you are aware of that subconsciously.
We are not playing god or going against destiny, for it was destined to happen this way, these shifts and changes have even been prophecized amongst humans since ancient times, from back in the day when people understood cyclical time and had a relationship with the galactic circle and all that is.

Thanks for all that explanation keokutah, I do actually understand there is a much bigger picture than most of us see and that off-world species have long been involved in influencing events here on Earth. In general I don't have an issue with it and am indeed grateful for the help we receive. For whatever reason we are a very war like and disagreeable species and as our weapons have grown they have become weapons of mass destruction. We actually have the ability now to annihilate ourselves and that's a disturbing thought indeed. I feel the human race is a worthy one who can face, evolve and deal with it's violent aspects and rise above them. I would not want it removed from the possible gene pool for bi-peds and would like to see us grow into our full potential as beings of love and as a species.
Old 13-05-2017, 01:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I wonder what the aliens think of all the trafficking, torture and murder of children happening on earth? Seems like if they were intelligent they'd know all about it and at least do something, anything. Domestic abuse, mass starvation, mass torture of animals, constant genocide, etc. There's untold and unfathomable suffering on this planet, and aliens are just watching it happen? Yes I'm sure there's an excuse as to why they don't do anthing. Most people don't want to even think about what happens in the shadows here, my guess is the 'aliens' are probably the same.

If it's not gods it's aliens. Always really powerful or advanced, yet never doing anything with it. And always excuses from believers as to why.

There are real people dolng real things in this world to make real changes. But sadly they get very little attention. And the aliens aren't helping them, they're doing it on their own.
I think it's a little too easy for us to blame continued suffering on an external source. I would assume there are many and varied reasons for an outside force not intervening.. but at the end of the day, it's likely up to us (as a species) to move beyond these negative acts.
Old 13-05-2017, 03:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
it's likely up to us (as a species) to move beyond these negative acts.
Or move towards them. As for outside intervention, if you're not going to help get out of the way.

Quote:
it's a little too easy for us to blame continued suffering on an external source.
Exactly, we're the ones that have to do something about it, we can't run away to another planet or outside the universe. This is all we have.
Old 13-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Master
There's a question of what we can add to the Universe if we can't even figure out how to stop hurting children and women and each other on our own.
What a terrible evolution of a species if we can't solve our problems without off worlders having to save us from ourselves. We'd always be indebted to them. We'd become very insecure as a species, never really standing on our own two feet and coming into maturity. Co-dependent.
Glued to the apron strings of Aliens. How's that for a thought?
Old 13-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Experiencer

I think there's more to it... this 'non-intervention' isn't really a yes or no question.

I'm sure most of us here will agree that we do receive some form of intervention from our guides, angels, and our higher self. This is a form of helpful intervention that allows us to begin fixing our problems.

On the flip side, there are negative forces at work that are prompting select people to perform what we consider hideous acts.

I'm not suggesting this is some battle between good and evil...

From what I've heard.. which I'm not really sure about either, at some point in our future, there will be some form of division that separates out the two sides. Those of us who are spiritually evolved will move on and leave the others behind.

In some ways, I'm comfortable with this because it allows me to not feel responsible for each and every negative act that happens on the planet; nor does it mean that I'm (personally) being punished for someone else's actions.

Having said that, I do feel for other people, and I do meditate and send out positive energy to help those in need; whether they are being tormented or are the tormentors.
Old 13-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf

I guess you haven't studied enough to see the truth of the fact that each person who 'improves' the situation also leaves untold other problems for others to have to deal with then.

It isn't as easy as you think it is.
Old 14-05-2017, 10:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I guess you haven't studied enough to see the truth of the fact that each person who 'improves' the situation also leaves untold other problems for others to have to deal with then.
Then maybe it wasn't really improved. Improvement is supposed to mean things are progressing, getting better, not causing more problems. But yeah, things are not black and white. I think I hear what you're saying, attemps at progress can result in future problems. But I say go for it and use everything you've learned so far. Don't give up because of past failure.
Old 14-05-2017, 11:10 PM
Guide
In laymans terms, earth is the Islam of the galaxy
Old 15-05-2017, 01:09 PM
Guide

Good heavens. Do you people actually belief what you write?