Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverRestless
I relate to the dead, sad eyes bit. He looks that way now, but he didn't in old pictures before we met each other.

I recently saw a picture of him with his new gf where i saw happiness in his eyes again and that's what undid everything for me. I haven't been able to feel the same for him since.

Are you still in love with him?
Old 29-07-2016, 01:02 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfield10
Same here ProfaneAngel. He looks lost and sad. Never seen him this way and i know him for a quite long time. His eyes look so lost and sad he doesn´t know what to do he is sad. I can feel his vibrations by looking at a picture. He is not happy definitly. Maybe if i encounter with him casually God knows when things will change he will make a move.

But it breaks my heart cause he is sad and he was always happy and smilling maybe the separation phase is killing him inside. I try to stay happy so that he can feel my vibrations also. Doing all the best i can.

Hugs to you.

Is he married or in a relationship? Mine got married in Jan and I had emotional breakdown.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:03 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I think he is happy sometimes, sometimes not, i bet also due to that person he is still, unfortunately i can say. I don't think he is really happy and still he says at times he has some feelings for me, he doesn't tell nothing to me about his sadness causes, he just says "i'm feeling sad" and it's all.

It's crazy. a picture is worth a thousand words.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
He seemed fine when I was with him...but when I looked at photos of him and his girl a long time ago, his whole aura was off. He didnt look happy.

Right. It he's just co-existing.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:07 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderingheart
I know he is not happy. It's not really so much that I see unhappiness in his photos or know of it from others. I know it in my heart, and sometimes it squeezes out of his mouth before he runs.

I can however see pure happiness and contentment in his eyes, and so much love when I see him in person, as rare as it is. But I know in my heart what it is. Sometimes it's just a knowing.

I know; you're right. I feel his sadness too. I've been sleeping poorly.
He has sleep issues too. My insomnia is really bad right now so is his.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderingheart
I know he is not happy. It's not really so much that I see unhappiness in his photos or know of it from others. I know it in my heart, and sometimes it squeezes out of his mouth before he runs.

I can however see pure happiness and contentment in his eyes, and so much love when I see him in person, as rare as it is. But I know in my heart what it is. Sometimes it's just a knowing.

I know; you're right. I feel his sadness too. I've been sleeping poorly.
He has sleep issues too. My insomnia is really bad right now so is his.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:37 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophila
Is he happy or not...I don't know.
Whatever he is , he is living it with someone else.....

My concern is to try and find my happiness ...without him.

That's great!
Old 29-07-2016, 02:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I know that TF is not happy. I can feel the days when anxiety is strong and when there is pain. I don't share that with TF but I do get confirmation through random text. Pictures hide the sadness I can see and feel.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:03 AM
Experiencer
Reply to TheProfaneAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProfaneAngel
Are you still in love with him?

Still trying to figure that out. At the moment, I can't access such emotions, but I know I'm still connected to him. This album coming out has definitely messed with my head. To the point where I feel like we've been subtly communicating with each other for this whole year and a half, watching each other online. We find a bond through music so this project makes a lot of sense. The cover art, the title, every song name sounds like it's about me. Then I found out it's coming out on my birthday. Just a few too many coincidences there.
Old 29-07-2016, 08:47 AM
Guide

Happiness is not a permanent state of being... I believe that, just like me, my TF has had happy moments and unhappy ones over the last year since separation. I know that we both have dealt with some unfortunate circumstances unrelated to each other, so we both have had tough times but in general, I think we have had happy moments, especially when realizing the mere fact that the other exists in this world .