Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-04-2016, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
I thought there should be an open, general photo thread like this since the ones Innerlight made have been so interesting!

Well.... I am a very interesting person. And loveable. And huggable.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Yay, thank you! It's much better :)

Let's see... So far I have nothing other than a pounding heaviness (as usual..) over the right side of my head, behind my eye and over, seeping down between my right temple and ear. A sharp, slight pinprick on my cheekbone. My right eye is watery also. I had to go lie down. Was there some sort of love triangle?? I saw two brothers and a woman.

I'm going to have to disagree with something you stated in a earlier post on this thread. You are quite good at this. :-)

Anything else? You've definitely connected with the energy of the place.
Old 28-04-2016, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Orb 2

I have just begun taking a picture here and there to see if I have guests. Here is my next Orb. Looking forward to your suggestions :)

http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/9u...l?sort=3&o= 0
Old 28-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathrin
I have just begun taking a picture here and there to see if I have guests. Here is my next Orb. Looking forward to your suggestions :)

http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/9u...l?sort=3&o= 0

Since doing an extensive reading on a friend a few days ago Ive shut down the parts that really give me specifics. But I can however still give general type things. That I can't shut off.

This particular one here has the same feel as the pure spirit of a child. That knows only love. Only this spirit was never human. Like a higher being of guidance. The type of illumination it displays can't be replicated to this extent. There is an image within the orb. I'll take another look a bit later to see if I can make it out. It's not a human face but an image of something.
Old 28-04-2016, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
This was taken about 14 months ago, I'd be interested if anything can be picked up on this photo, thanks :)
Old 28-04-2016, 05:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
I'm going to have to disagree with something you stated in a earlier post on this thread. You are quite good at this. :-)

Anything else? You've definitely connected with the energy of the place.

(Pretty avatar picture!)

Hmmm well let's see. I did leave out some things when posting yesterday. I stared at it for quite a while, then the head pounding came on, so I went to lay down while meditating on it. Almost right away I felt (of all things) a really strong heartbeat in my stomach. That was certainly new. So, I thought.. a pregnancy? Tied into a a love triangle situation? The head-pounding thing always confuses me, because I tend to associate that with violence or a shooting/bludgeoning. Yet I also felt a love in the photo. I see an elderly couple (an old man by the tree on last tree to the far right) as well as a younger(ish) couple group. I hear Judy Garland's "You'll Never Walk Alone" and feel something long-lost. It feels something spanning many many years-- was there a woman who was married to a man, but secretly was in love with his brother for many years? Possibly even had his child which triggered a series of events? A miscarriage or death of an infant that was kept secret? Was one of the men abusive, or prone to stalking? Secrecy that lead to loooong periods of sadness? (Arghhhh if only I were looking at this house in the physical!) If the two men were not brothers, were they connected in a multi-generational dispute of some sort?

And every time I see (on the left photo) the big circle of stones, I see someone burying something, but that may very well just be the morbid sector of my brain. Hopefully at least some of what I'm seeing actually relates to the specific event/people that I'm trying to pick up on, rather than random past tidbits.

Atmosphere-wise, it actually feels kind of like my (no longer alive) grandmother's house in Louisiana. It's warm but also feels.. muffled? Like an attic. And still. Like being wrapped in thick gauze and placed in a box. (...When I actually type these things, they make no sense)

OK, now I'm trying to see if I get any names or numbers.
Old 28-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I thought there should be an open, general photo thread like this since the ones Innerlight made have been so interesting! Perhaps all of you could post any photos you have of spiritually-active places near you (or of your own house even), of you, or anything really, for some of us to try and read or provide more information about.

I've seen threads in other, similar forums where people post photos of themselves, and mediums share what they see. And I'm sure some people here may live in houses that have spirit activity in a certain area, but can't fully communicate with the spirits for whatever reason.

I'll start with this photo. It's a building that's down the street from where I lived for a long time. Because I no longer live there, I struggle to connect to it and the person that was there. There's a rather heartbreaking story behind it :

Anyway, I want to see everyone else's pictures! I barely have mediumship abilities (I seem to be best at seeing past lives, of all things), but sometimes, I can glean things from photos.

Instantly when I look at this photo the back of my head started hurting really bad - the back left - I feel like I'm going to vomit - someone was shot in the head I think...

Whatever happened it was bad and I feel sick :( Very strong feelings.

****EDIT - just read what actually happened... holy smokes!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 28-04-2016, 07:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Ok hopefully this one is better. Doesnt distort when you click it to blow it up. Thank ya much Zulabelle!

Wow - this one made me feel really sick too - something sick happened to children. Horrible... definitely children. This is sad.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 28-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Wow - this one made me feel really sick too - something sick happened to children. Horrible... definitely children. This is sad.

I was just about to post that I started hearing an upset child's voice saying "Mama" over and over when I looked at the picture again. And I still see someone digging or burying something and the name Caroline.
I also feel very fixated on the area near the bottom left area of the chimney, beneath the window and behind the tree.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
I was just about to post that I started hearing an upset child's voice saying "Mama" over and over when I looked at the picture again. And I still see someone digging or burying something and the name Caroline.
I also feel very fixated on the area near the bottom left area of the chimney, beneath the window and behind the tree.

I had to stop looking I just felt ill.... at second look its a horrible heaviness and I keep feeling lawnmower....

-Lord Rama to Laxman