Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 31-01-2016, 09:11 AM
Knower
CRUCIAL INFORMATION to make dream inducing statements more powerful

Ok guys, I think I've stumbled onto something BIG.

When you're trying to induce lucidity and recall, put words into rhyme and put a tune to them.

I don't think it matters what the melody is like (maybe it does?) just whatever comes easily to mind.

I started doing this for dream-induction meditation and my whole body reacted.

I'm sorry if you see a similar thread like this in the other subforums- it applies to several things, I believe. Or if you knew this already, but this was like earth shattering for me.
Old 31-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Experiencer

I'm going to give this a go, I was just about to put up my own little discovery as well...
I've been doing the repetitive statement in the mind as I fall asleep to try and get answers in my dreams, but had a thought to sort of play the questions in fast motion, kind of approaching the speed of thought rather than speech if you know what I mean... That works too but I'm definitely interested to give this a try
Old 01-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
I'm going to give this a go, I was just about to put up my own little discovery as well...
I've been doing the repetitive statement in the mind as I fall asleep to try and get answers in my dreams, but had a thought to sort of play the questions in fast motion, kind of approaching the speed of thought rather than speech if you know what I mean... That works too but I'm definitely interested to give this a try

Yes, repetitive chanting is involved in spirituality, for sure.

Maybe flat shapes of lines verses dynamic melodies will have different effects? I'll experiment.

I've followed an intuitive sense to make mental dream affirmations rhythmic before, a long way back, but adding in rhyme and real singing out loud really was amazing.

And I know what you mean by thought. I think if I were communicating with another person telepathically (haven't been able to yet, though I have a person I want to test it on and I believe I may have communicated with a dog?) the exchange would go much faster than having to say words aloud.