Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-08-2016, 03:44 AM
Newbie ;)
I've just found this board again, after not having been here for a few years. I was googling James van Praagh.

I've just had the worst loss of my life (so far), and am still in shock, I guess. We've just booked tickets to see van praagh at Lily Dale, so I'm hoping that he isn't a fake. He's one of the few that comes recommended by the author and reporter, Jen Weigel. I love her books, and she thinks he's the real deal.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnelaKini
I've just found this board again, after not having been here for a few years. I was googling James van Praagh.

I've just had the worst loss of my life (so far), and am still in shock, I guess. We've just booked tickets to see van praagh at Lily Dale, so I'm hoping that he isn't a fake. He's one of the few that comes recommended by the author and reporter, Jen Weigel. I love her books, and she thinks he's the real deal.

Condolences regarding your loss...
Old 03-08-2016, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Im sorry for your loss,i have heard positive feedback from james so enjoy

Namaste
Old 04-08-2016, 08:55 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Anelakini very sorry to hear of your loss.
I haven't seen James Van Praagh live , but I've read all of his books - which I think are very informative and written in a way that are easy to understand.
I don't know if you've been to a demo before but it would be good to be prepared for the fact that you probably won't get a message from the person you are hoping to hear from. Only a small proportion of the audience will get a message and even if you are lucky to receive one , then it may not be from who you want.
I go to Spiritualist Church quite regularly , I don't expect to get a message but I find the whole environment very uplifting and the messages that are for other people you can still take some meaning from.
I hope that your sadness can be lifted a little bit , knowing that when people leave their physical body their spirit continues is a great comfort to me.
It is much harder for those of us that are left behind x