Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-11-2011, 10:08 AM
babycakes

when i was a young teen, I was laying in my bed about to go to sleep when I heard the word 'sirius' in my ear.
I thought it was really weird. So i turned my lamp on and reached for my dictionary. It said something about a dogstar and orion. thats all i recall. many years later , as an adult I was laying in bed praying when I saw these orbs, now i know they were orbs, but back then I thought they were bubbles, floating very purposefully into my room and dissappeared. Not long after, perhaps months later, I again was in bed, and from a corner of my room I heard someone say my name, and the words, "you are a teacher."
Im not sure if thats got anything to do with star people?
as a child i was very quiet, i was always i trouble at school because i moved my mouth but the words came out like a whisper. It took many many years for me to snap out of that. even now at times I feel that quietness inside. Although I can get very loud if i need to.
Hmm.
the biggest thing is the way i heard those things by some invisible source.
also my automatic writings are conversed with my spirit guide, who says he is from somewhere close to orion, which apparently is very similar to our earth. and many people go there from here, and have no difficulty breathing, because the atmosphere there is very similar to ours here on earth, only the air is thinner, like high on a mountain.
this is all as i practice channeling, so i cant say this is definite, but something ive been pondering.
also its a place of pure love.
sounds amazing.
thats just my little input in this interesting thread.
bright blessings.
Old 15-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Master

Love this thanks for the thread :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/

Last edited by shadedragon : 15-04-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 15-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Henri77

Pretty much all of this describes me...

"Many starpeople (SP) have an interest in ETs. (Not surprising, as these are family.) Many energy workers are starpeople. Many SP have relationships w/ much younger men (decade+ difference). Many SP have agreed NOT to marry or have children while here. This can ‘create karma that can keep them mired in the Earth’s reincarnation cycles.’ For some SP this may be their first experience w/ a clear-cut gender. Many SP are drawn to bodies of water. SP can be comfortable w/ recognizing that they don’t belong here."

Dreamed of ET ships as a child
Never really wanted the responsibility of kids
Fascinated with oceans- large lakes (wrote sci fi stories about them)
Was told my last lifeform was not as distinct a gender
Wife was 12 yr younger
I channeled healing with my first wife before I heard of energy healing

It's no news I lived elsewhere but I'd not heard this stuff before
Old 18-04-2012, 05:58 PM
AgnerWagner

Starpeople Doreen Virtue

Just read on the ECBA website that Doreen passed away this morning.

A great shame as Doreen always had a smile on her face and was a great supporter of the Essex team and players. Condolences to Bernard and family.
Old 19-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgnerWagner
Just read on the ECBA website that Doreen passed away this morning.

A great shame as Doreen always had a smile on her face and was a great supporter of the Essex team and players. Condolences to Bernard and family.

Where did you read that... I can't find any mention online.