Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-09-2011, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
Turn up the heat by living constantly as if all people could
read your thoughts. Become translucent by destroying those beliefs that manifest
in your thoughts. Metaphorically I see enlightenment as one changing from solid
to liquid to gas - from matter to energy to light - from beliefs to thoughts to
awareness.
- Bill Talada

Like this.
Old 23-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

And, with the integrity of every action, what accounting is given to the corrupt or unjust social structures that would abuse that integrity for their own benefit or amusement? isn't being 'practical' simply hiding aspects of 'you' from those you judge 'irresponsible or immature'.. how does your definition of practical or discrete disguise what is by any other account, 'hiding'?

Be well..

Its a question of whether or not I feel safe in revealing the information. I'll tell my mom I sped on the way over, but I won't tell a cop I sped.

I guess it deals with personal morals.

My point is more that I have no shame, am willing to share freely if not being judged.
Old 23-09-2011, 04:58 PM
moke64916

I will share freely without the care if anyone judges me. Who cares if others judge people. I say what I say, and don't care what others think about what I say. And with that you will never be self-conscious of yourself.
Old 23-09-2011, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I resonate with enlightenment being where there is no distinction between "inside me" and "outside me". The things which I try to hide from others are what separate me from my Self. (Note, being discrete with what information I share with people who can't be responsible and mature with it is not wanting to hide something; its just being practical.) Then we come to the point Baile makes on another thread. Cops are not someone you want to be transparent with. They're obliged to judge you and find fault with you. The only real way I know how to embrace a transparent life style is to become integrous in every action.

Resonate with this. Total transparency is not always the most appropriate, loving and healthy course of action.
Old 23-09-2011, 05:17 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Its a question of whether or not I feel safe in revealing the information. I'll tell my mom I sped on the way over, but I won't tell a cop I sped.

I guess it deals with personal morals.

My point is more that I have no shame, am willing to share freely if not being judged.
Hi Topo: I hope you are understanding my curiosity, i am trying to understand the distinction.. how do you determine who is judging you? how does integrous action play into an activity you feel compelled to be discrete about? is that, then, transparent?.. i'm trying to understand the consistency factor..

Be well..
Old 23-09-2011, 06:13 PM
Topology

*shrug* its all based on feeling. :) I'm consistent with my feeling of things. Most of the time I am a sea anemone with feelers outstretched and presence outstretched and I shrink under the perception of a threat. I am just saying I prefer to be sharing, prefer to be open and when I am shrunk in it is uncomfortable, in tension. The other side of the coin is that most of what I share is simply my presence. Nobody is asking how my morning BM went, so I don't talk about it. I don't talk about much unless the inspiration to speak hits.

As for when I'm being discrete. Example: Some person I have peripheral interactions with is a Christian Fundy. I don't bring up the subject of religion or spirituality because if anything it would cause confusion in their mind about me or cause them to change how they view me into a negative perception. Do I care? yes, I prefer to be comfortable, prefer to be outstretched, free of tension. Am I being transparent? Energetically yes. I am sharing my presence, taking theirs into me and allowing them to take me into them. I consider that a greater deal of transparency then asserting my wording of things. If they accept me before I open my mouth, based simply on body language and non-hot-button-issues, then I find no value in bringing up the hot-button issues. It muddies the waters more then leaves them transparent. My words would misrepresent what I feel in their minds because of the associations they have in their minds to the words.

Is that any clearer? My discretion is more about avoiding unnecessary pollution of the trans-personal space. I will share myself freely if and when that sharing doesn't lead to psychic pollution from myself or others.

And to bring integrity into it, I find integrity is about tending that trans-personal space, making it safe for as many as possible to be present within. That ranges from living up to my responsibilities, keeping my word as much as I can, not intentionally causing harm, etc. etc.
Old 23-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Hi Topo: I hope you are understanding my curiosity, i am trying to understand the distinction.. how do you determine who is judging you? how does integrous action play into an activity you feel compelled to be discrete about? is that, then, transparent?.. i'm trying to understand the consistency factor..

Be well..

For me, it is the degree to which I am experiencing transparency and openness that is the clue to what kind of energetic environment Im in.

To give a simple example, this morning I found myself walking behind a group of men on a fairly quiet street. Im sure that they had no interest in me and probably didnt even notice me, but I noticed that they were very aggressive with each other, very rigid, lots of judgment, lots of swearing. Im really just talking about fairly regular guys, not criminals by any means, but even so, the energy was very..hmmmm....'masculine'. Whereas with my family my energy is naturally soft and open for the most part, behind the men I noticed my energy was more closed and less transparent. I wouldnt say I was making a conscious mind choice to be less closed and less transparent though I acknowledge that the choice was being made on some level.
Old 23-09-2011, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
*shrug* its all based on feeling. :) I'm consistent with my feeling of things. Most of the time I am a sea anemone with feelers outstretched and presence outstretched and I shrink under the perception of a threat. I am just saying I prefer to be sharing, prefer to be open and when I am shrunk in it is uncomfortable, in tension. The other side of the coin is that most of what I share is simply my presence. Nobody is asking how my morning BM went, so I don't talk about it. I don't talk about much unless the inspiration to speak hits.

As for when I'm being discrete. Example: Some person I have peripheral interactions with is a Christian Fundy. I don't bring up the subject of religion or spirituality because if anything it would cause confusion in their mind about me or cause them to change how they view me into a negative perception. Do I care? yes, I prefer to be comfortable, prefer to be outstretched, free of tension. Am I being transparent? Energetically yes. I am sharing my presence, taking theirs into me and allowing them to take me into them. I consider that a greater deal of transparency then asserting my wording of things. If they accept me before I open my mouth, based simply on body language and non-hot-button-issues, then I find no value in bringing up the hot-button issues. It muddies the waters more then leaves them transparent. My words would misrepresent what I feel in their minds because of the associations they have in their minds to the words.

Is that any clearer? My discretion is more about avoiding unnecessary pollution of the trans-personal space. I will share myself freely if and when that sharing doesn't lead to psychic pollution from myself or others.

And to bring integrity into it, I find integrity is about tending that trans-personal space, making it safe for as many as possible to be present within. That ranges from living up to my responsibilities, keeping my word as much as I can, not intentionally causing harm, etc. etc.

Yes .
Old 24-09-2011, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
I will share freely without the care if anyone judges me. Who cares if others judge people. I say what I say, and don't care what others think about what I say. And with that you will never be self-conscious of yourself.

This is where what you say may well affect somebody else, but you don't care, it's their problem innit.