Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-06-2018, 06:52 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Once you start to move closer to 5D, you don't have to "go back to the old ways of life". It's more of integrating what worked from the old way and better things from the new way, while also letting go of what didn't work from the old way and what didn't serve you. That's what I've been doing.

Tracey, I wonder if before all this started to happen to you, if you were feeling burn out? I wonder because when I went through my ascension/ vibration increase I was on the edge of burn out. Then the universe stopped me and sort of forced me to take a break. It also put me through all this ascension at that time in a short 3-4 months. It was divine timing as I see it because I'm not sure I could have dealt with that at any other time. I didn't stop of my own accord or easily and at first, I fought it. That was my slave-programmed mind that thought it needed to work itself til death. I have since then let go of that programming. It's not our natural state as us being the divine spark of divinity that we are.
When I stopped watching tv in 2014 it was due to trying to save money and
figuring that I wasn't home at the time enough to watch it. I now think it played a big part in my spiritual awakening. Now if I try to sit down and watch a movie or tv show, there's very little I can get into, I just don't care. You need to find other things that interest you and do that. Since awakening, my spiritual interests have multiplied and increased. Your interests will change, because you have changed. But I'm sure that you have some and can find something that you are passionate about.

I wasn't burned out but I was on a very bad path. I'm trying to find things that I would like but all I've got so far are vocal new age music and logging on here. Definitely need to find more things.