Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 29-05-2018, 12:21 AM
Guide

Help needed.... What is this....

sooo... lol i re wrote this thread and changed the title for the 3rd time...

I like this girl.. but im not quite sure how it stands between me and her.. lol I think that we both have relationship and communication problems..... but anyways....

I recently met a girl 4 months ago and she seems really interesting and interested in me. I like to talk to her because she has a fun personality. Im not interested in dating her and I dont know how she feels about me but she knows I like another and have committed to her... anyways....

I do nothing... I dont hang out with anyone.... I dont see anyone and I have been feeling like I want to socialize or do something lately but I know that I would be doing it solo.... outside sociallizing I am throwin a event and work for myself with my free time..... but what ever... it sucks but I have always lived like this.... The girl I like only texts me ever so often... I think she is really busy and likes to give the people she is with her attention..... and she is an awesome person so she is always in demand lol... anyways.. I dont really talk to the this other girl because I want to be in a relationship with the girl I like... but every now and then I will go out with the 2nd girl. It seems like I am in some karmic lesson right now lol.. every time I go out with the 2nd girl.. guess what happens.... the girl I like texts me literally as I am waiting outside for the other girl... and even though I am going out with this 2nd girl just to have fun and chit chat it seems like subconsciously I am doing something or the girl I like is subconsciously reaching out to me.

I understand that the person you are around is where your energy flows but why is this so mysterious..... what am I suppose to do.... why is this so difficult... the girl I like has told me indirectly that she likes me but because of her passion she says she cant date me or even get to know me.....? Why doesn't that make any sense...? lol she is a water type maybe that is it.... lol the funny thing is if she got to know me.. she would like me.... I think that she is looking for something or someone....

Last Friday......... a girl who hasn't been in my city for over 3 years and is planning on moving to a whole different state randomly texts me at 9pm asking for a place to stay.... we are good friends and I am attracted to her but because of her having a bf for 2 years or so I moved on...... we did not have sex or anything we are just friends... we talked for hours since I have not seen her for a long time...... I am kinda of her spiritual mentor in a way too. But Guess what happens........

Literally minutes a part..... The girl I Like texts me and then the girl next door texts me.. I initially reached out to the girl next door a day before because I wanted to hang out with someone fun....

Why are these coincidences happening....... its frustrating and I am starting to become critical of something that does not exist Just a thought really but then I realize that its irrational so I relax.... lol ooohh well..... I will probably wait a few months more and see what happens...

lol I probably just need more friends :(
Old 29-05-2018, 07:54 AM
Lorelyen

Honestly? I think you have to take things easy. Forget about spiritual issues like "energy between" and emotional potential and just be among these people. Nothing sounds committed yet so just chat ad exchange views with the one you'd like to spend time with, even if being together may be denied at this point. Just be.

Old 29-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Experiencer
Expand your social circles, enjoy the friendship(dont worry about the energy)with those close to you. Have fun, explore, just be mindful of falling into the same patterns.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 30-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Guide

Yeah... what ever happens happens anyways regardless of what I think I may or may not be doing. :) Maybe I will go for neither haha.