Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 06-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
But the fundamentalism has sort of ''rooted'' so deep within me to a point I might always keep several of it's habits, such as a lack of trust in possible benevolent entities with no malicious intentions (because I used to be taught demons appear as angels of light, and even now it still makes sense to me in a way) and the fear of a perfectionist God that watches my every move and waits for any opportunity to give him good reason(s) to kick me to hell when I die, if he doesn't already have those for questioning him.

This is only what I feel so........ but here go's, I think you need to get in touch with your heart wisdom and this will help you get an answer from your higher self/ spirit.
in places where others do not.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
This is only what I feel so........ but here go's, I think you need to get in touch with your heart wisdom and this will help you get an answer from your higher self/ spirit.

That's nonsense... I have no higher self. I am my own being, and I certainly don't have a clone sitting on his lazy bum in heaven deciding each and every moment of my life as if he's playing the Sims.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
That's nonsense... I have no higher self. I am my own being, and I certainly don't have a clone sitting on his lazy bum in heaven deciding each and every moment of my life as if he's playing the Sims.

I'm not trying to convert you or stuff like that, just sharing.
But I now feel I must explain more about the higher self/ spirit / spirit guide.

The higher self does not decide anything at all about you and your life.
You have to ask first, its like when you pray.
in places where others do not.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Many have fallen--following their heart--God inspired his written word through men. Truth is what one should seek and follow--God will accept no less-John 4:22-24

I feel it's possible for some to confuse "Heart" with "emotional responses of the ego-Self".
There is a tremendous difference. It could be a semantic misinterpretation going on there.
Emotional responses of the ego Self may be powerful influences indeed. But the Heart is like the clear sky beyond that. And the place where glimpses of God's work can be seen. And true compassion, honour, grace, kindness and unconditional Love.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I'm not trying to convert you or stuff like that, just sharing.
But I now feel I must explain more about the higher self/ spirit / spirit guide.

The higher self does not decide anything at all about you and your life.
You have to ask first, its like when you pray.

Well if I have a higher self then it better be someone like Joey Demaio. But as I said, I am my own being and therefore I do not believe I have a higher self.

Also, a spirit guide is not the same thing, just saying. But each their own views I guess.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Untruth. God is love--he is not a sadist who created a literal hell.
Truth of what God set before all= life or death, both are everlasting.-Deuteronomy 30:19)
The teachings of a hell in the nt= symbolism for the value of what is lost by those who are not allowed entrance into Gods kingdom.
Day after day--each new day dawns eternally in Gods kingdom--those missing out miss each new dawning day-eternally, it never stops.--likened to a place of suffering.

Thanks kjw. Amen
Old 08-05-2017, 02:59 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I feel it's possible for some to confuse "Heart" with "emotional responses of the ego-Self".
There is a tremendous difference. It could be a semantic misinterpretation going on there.
Emotional responses of the ego Self may be powerful influences indeed. But the Heart is like the clear sky beyond that. And the place where glimpses of God's work can be seen. And true compassion, honour, grace, kindness and unconditional Love.

God knows the heart--Men do not--Jeremiah 17:9