Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 11-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

What Angel Is The Easiest To Contact?

I want to know which angel will answer my callings the easiest so I can start connecting with them and express my internal love for them.

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 11-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by karok
I want to know which angel will answer my callings the easiest so I can start connecting with them and express my internal love for them.

I have limited experience with angels (Messengers of Heaven), but what worked for me, is to have sought out the Goddess in her many forms.

I don't know about your cultural background, but probably Tara and Kwan Yin are the most approachable and benevolent forms of the Goddess.

My personal preference is in her ancient Sumerian form of Inanna. There are a few others on this forum who have also sought her out in that form and have gotten a response or even a visit.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:45 PM
Master
It doesn't really matter, the one that you resonate with most will work best.
Golden rule for everything really.
Like many find they easily connect with AA Michael, I couldn't for years on end, didn't appeal either. I felt closer connection with AA Uriel so I called on him for years. Felt great. I never heard of anyone else regularly working with him, so there is no default what is easiest.
It can also be an angel of love, your guardian angel, an angel of peace and so on.
Whatever resonates with you.
PS why is this in aura & chakras?
Old 12-08-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

Actually all of us have a team of angelic beings available to us. Many do like to ask AA Michael or some other well known angelic being for assistance. That is very understandable.

On my web site for telekinesis I suggest contacting a person's higher self. That web site is very much like the one in my signature.

Your higher self is your own angelic self. That is the one who wants your love the most as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-08-2019, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:

All the best I hope you can get in contact with them very soon. Much love utopia.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
If you want to contact beings,learn a proper system.If you don't like magic and you feel it's evil,know that is far more safer than channeling.
What you'll do if something else will come instead of the angelic?
Old 12-08-2019, 09:02 PM
Master
Quote:

Stick with the ones that you love the most those are the ones you will find easier to connect with. I work with different angels at different times. Depending on what the situation is, I also connect with demons at certain times. They can also aid you especially with the darker matters because they are dark entities which light beings have no understandings of and vice versa. If you need a light being then contact an angel. If you need education of the darker matters invoke demons etc. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Proteus

AA Michael is the most called upon.
I've resonated greatly with AA Metatron.

However whatever feels best to you is going to work best.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:

Just treat them like family and love them unconditionally. Form a loving relationship with them and treat them like close friends. Thats howto keep it tight with your angels regardless of which angel you choose to guide you. Amen
Old 14-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Just treat them like family and love them unconditionally. Form a loving relationship with them and treat them like close friends. Thats howto keep it tight with your angels regardless of which angel you choose to guide you. Amen

Great advice...good for all folks and all situations...including angelic folks and situations

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke