Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
Having bouts of emotion that come out of nowhere...that used to happen to me when I had my first sort of mini-separation with my twin and I didn't talk to him for 3 months. I would be fine one minute and suddenly burst into tears, seemingly for no reason....

I think it's about finding a healthy balance of contributing to the friendship, but also not being consumed and always focused on them.

Of course, if you feel that you are always the one initiating contact, that is frustrating. I have gone through times in the past when it was like that with my twin and that is partly why I had the mini-separations. When he came back, after our 2 year separation, he was the one always initiating contact, at least until he started going through rough times again. I realized that when he doesn't initiate contact, that is because he is going through hard times...

I agree with everything you said jro5139....I'm definitely in the same boat. I used to think that Mr. X was oblivious to the connection...but now I've just realized I've been the slow/lost one in this connection all along, and have been playing catch up all along.

I'll feel like I'm walking in sunshine and then the next thing I know I'll feel like I'm being sucked into a huge emotional tornado for no reason.

All the times he's stayed away is because he's been way ahead on the path and waiting for me to catch up to him. SMH...

Hindsight is 20/20. He's definitely opened up emotionally now when he talks to me.

Sometimes when we talk, we sound like siblings teasing each other about sports teams. Other times we take turns being paternal to one another, information coming soon from the senior management.

Now I've been thinking I may be the slower evolved of the two of us. You know they say us Geminis are the 'teenagers of the signs'. LOL! If that's the case, then Mr. X is the 'adult' in the relationship...he was quite serious until he got to know me, now he laughs.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:02 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGemini
Everyone - I took a long hiatus away from the board. I am still wrestling with the twin concept. No matter how hard I work to stay away and not communicate with him, ultimately I end up caving.

I don't mind us being in each other's lives to emotionally support each other (i.e., spiritual siblings or best friends) but I am very disappointed and perturbed as to why one of us has to be 'shortchanged' in the 3D world?

Why did he get to have children (previous relationship) and a current marriage, and I remain single? I've always wanted to be married with a family and I've never got the chance to have either. It's truly painful to my spirit and soul.

So, for everyone who believes in twins can you explain why one twin always 'suffers' more trauma (physically/emotionally/spiritually) than the other?

Does it ever balance out? Why the unbalance? I can't seem to find any source or reason for this discrepancy.

What about the twin that gets all the ****, when does she/he get reparation/recognition? In my case, finding a husband? I finally just asked my twin point blank to play matchmaker for me. He said he would, but I'm kind of doubtful, that he will go out of his way to introduce me to any single guys he knows.
'

I get you and it's this way for us as well. Mine is getting married. We were in separation for 20 years before he unexpectedly came back 3 years ago. He was divorced but seeing someone and now they are getting married for the 3rd time.

I wonder too why he gets the partner while I try and try meeting people and it does not work out.

He knows we are twin flames and is happy about it, so at least we have that and a friendship.

And I asked mine too if he had any friends he could fix me up with. Can't say he liked that idea much, lol
Old 26-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Experiencer

I've been praying and fasting my butt off for God to bless me with a new job and a romantic relationship. Guess what?

Got an e-mail from my very best friend that her phone has been blowing up with a guy she chatted with a few weeks go. The guy now wants to meet and start something---he's younger than her and really good looking. She was down in the dumps due to a disastrous relationship.

My platonic whatever he is just called to tell me that he's accepted a job and moving out of state, somewhere in a region of the country that I'd like to settle.

What is the deal, everything that I prayed for, someone around me was blessed with it. I'm like a magnet for other people's good fortune but I'm still suffering and having a horrible time of it.

I've been trying for five years to get another job and he snaps his fingers and gets another job and gets to move to boot. I'm not jealous, I just can't figure out how or why nothing is moving.

My friend swore off men, she wanted to kill the next one that even breathed the same air as she did and now this guy is texting her like crazy. I'm over here praying, journaling, fasting, trying to forgive those who hurt me in the past and I get radio silence.

Again what am I doing wrong?
Old 27-08-2019, 03:38 AM
Experiencer

I talked to a priest about it, but my priest, and he said the same thing happens with him when he asks God for insight into his life, he receives prophecies for other people. Any one have thoughts on why when you are asking for assistance for yourself it goes to others close to you?