Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Tai Chi & Chi Gong

Old 14-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder
Advice for an illness needed!

Hello everyone!

A friend of mine, a 25 year old woman has 5 year old child, a girl. Her mental and physical development is very slow, not as fast as it is supposed to be for a 5 year old.

Low IQ for the age she is, cannot talk, but can sing properly with no difficulties.Can walk.Doctors cannot diagnose, no official diagnosis is given. tHey don't know what has happened to her.

I believe that there is a problem in the spirit. My first intention is to try to influence positevely her CHAKRAS. I have no much knowledge of chakras by the way. Since the kid cannot meditate, are there herbs or any other way to influence them, to heal?

Classic music improves IQ and general health , so we will include it.

Of course, I'll appreciate your opinian and experience of the matter?

CAN TAI-CHI BE PRACTICED BY A LITTLE CHILD, EXCUSE MY IGNORANCe?

I will post exactly the same thread in another section of the forums, because I have the impression that this one is not visited often...

Hope you can help! Peace & Love, blueheart.

thread 3 - last one.