Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Knower

Boris Kipriyanovich Real Case or Hoax story?

I suppose most of you heard of this guy Boris Kipriyanovich (Boriska) who claims in his last incarnation being a Martian. Didn't find anything about his current state. Do you think that his case is real or just a hoax made by his parents and Project Camelot?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/486711...kipriyanovich/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y7Xcn436tyI
Old 18-08-2019, 03:29 PM
Seeker
As it's in The Sun, I wouldn't take any notice of it.
Old 18-08-2019, 03:58 PM
Master
He should be able to explain what happened to the Martians?

Should be interesting if he ever believed the 'face on Mars' was done by ancients.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-08-2019, 01:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCore
As it's in The Sun, I wouldn't take any notice of it.

For the benefit of non-Brits, The Sun is a UK tabloid newspaper of dubious reputation. But this story is also in other papers (e.g. The NZ Herald).

Boris Kipriyanovich is now a young man of 22. If he is still making the same claims then I doubt it is a hoax by his parents.

On this forum we discuss all sorts of unusual events and incredible possibilities and speculate what they might mean, and these include the subjects of reincarnation and the fact that humans might have extraterrestrial connections. Now there is a case of a young boy who would sit in the full lotus and describe his previous existence on Mars and his mission for this lifetime on Earth. This is no stranger than many of the things claimed by members of this forum. So unless Boris Kipriyanovich is shown to be a liar then it could well be true.

Peace
Old 20-08-2019, 05:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
. Now there is a case of a young boy who would sit in the full lotus and describe his previous existence on Mars and his mission for this lifetime on Earth.

This is no stranger than many of the things claimed by members of this forum. So unless Boris Kipriyanovich is shown to be a liar then it could well be true.

Peace

Ok, although, I thought that, because of the proximity of mars in regards to the sun, mars could never have been hospitable for a reasonable happy colourful style of sentient life. So who would want to live there.
But, it is more than likely negative spiritual attachments. Filling his mind with false embellished storeys.
It has been happening for many thousands upon thousands of years on Earth & still is happening every moment, to the date.
And my exstensive experiences with these nasty beings proves it as such for myself & many others.

Scripture, writings & channelings also state it as such.

& look at movies & books of a spiritual & magical nature & so many other kinds...Harry Potter novels, comes to mind...so much spiritual influence therein.

It has happened to myself, whereby they had just taken over & start spilling rubbish of all sorts into my mind, & if I wanted I could have spoken it, as it flowed, & I could have claimed it as mine.

And I am well aware that they can fill your mind, discretely without our knowledge, & that it is happening to untold qualities of people.

Look at child prodigies & their abilities, of all manner.

Anyways, I will stop here now, and all of the above is for anyones considerations.