Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-08-2019, 09:27 AM
Knower
For myself, there is a difference between dreams that are just fantasy that show past lives and dreams that foretell future events. They all feel quite different from each other.

Dreams of past lives are continuous, without breaks in continuity and logic and can be extremely linear in their presentation. Dreams foretelling the future have an odd feeling about them that separates them from fantasy and past life memory dreams. Can't explain this feeling but has a quite profound and distinct signature, and because I have had a large number of these throughout my life, they all share a signature feeling that marks them as such.

Fantasy dreams, which I assume have the purpose of releasing tension or anxiety, often will explore various elements, change direction abruptly and will have fantasy elements thrown in that defy logic, although I have heard people state that these dreams can have bits and pieces of the spiritual realm experiences thrown in. Interpretation of fantasy dreams is really up to the individual. For the most part, I avoid taking most of these seriously unless something feels off.

Daydreaming can be quite revealing. That is the act of following a thread but our subconscious is at the helm. Many a time I have been led deep into the subconscious with little or no warning, which has led me to believe that we often cross over, during our daydreaming, to the other side, or spiritual side, or at least to a source stream of knowledge that we would never encounter through our conscious thought processes. I have had a number of past life memories while daydreaming when suddenly you are remembering things that are not usually available to your conscious mind but is readily available to your subconscious thought. Often when remembered, such information vaporizes as we return to our conscious state leaving us with just bits and pieces or threads of memories. Subconscious knowledge is fleeting once our minds return to the conscious. The knowledge is always within us but not readily available. It is probably why I have read in many books that daydreaming is encouraged. I have gained much knowledge of my past lives via daydreaming but, of course, to daydream properly, you need to relax and let go. Our busy selves don't often allow for this.

PastPilot