Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-09-2019, 10:30 AM
Master
Quote:
A lot of experiment has been done by many organization over the years ... including military... at the end of the day, you believe in what your choice to believe and what you experience... the most positive and negative result has ben used to discard the result of people with different opinions... this is really a lost cause... Allegory of the Cave (from Plato I believe...) will help you to understand what I mean until you experience it yourself. If you don't, no worries, you will have the answer in your afterlife so you don't need to worries about it:) And before you say anything about the afterlife, I really don't mind if you believe there is one or not... that will not affect the result;)

I wasn't saying I believe or disbelieve, I was asking a question. And I take it you haven't tried out the test I mentioned, which is fine. Maybe someone else has.
Old 20-09-2019, 11:39 AM
Pathfinder
I had a rough childhood with many repressed memories which I have decided to leave alone until (and if) they surface on their own. I also spent three weeks in a coma after I had a stroke during open heart surgery and was threatened with attack many times during that experience. That's a story of its own. A Hindu male nurse recognized what was happening and came into my coma to bring me out.
On the other hand I have had one and only one psychic experience and it was a doozy; so you see I have good reasons to be both a sceptic and a believer at the same time. Odd place to be but that's where I find myself at the present time.
I have learned to accept myself, warts and all, and am quite happy with my own company. I have spent a month or so with no human contact several times and found that I am better able to accept strange ideas under those conditions. When free of the thoughts and opinions of others you can better accept out of the ordinary ideas.
Old 20-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Master
Quote:
I have learned to accept myself, warts and all, and am quite happy with my own company

That's a wonderful thing.
Old 20-09-2019, 06:05 PM
Seeker

Josephine, I am sorry I misjudged the motivation behind your question. I tough that was that old fight between the believer and non-believer again;) The way you reply back is interesting and I don't know if you did it yet or not(sorry new to the forum) But I think you should open a conversation about it... a new post where people can talk about the experience they did to know if they where dreaming or visiting another realm ;) We all had to face that question at one point or another and it can really be beneficial to read what others have to say about it;)
Old 20-09-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGregor
Josephine, I am sorry I misjudged the motivation behind your question. I tough that was that old fight between the believer and non-believer again;) The way you reply back is interesting and I don't know if you did it yet or not(sorry new to the forum) But I think you should open a conversation about it... a new post where people can talk about the experience they did to know if they where dreaming or visiting another realm ;) We all had to face that question at one point or another and it can really be beneficial to read what others have to say about it;)

Thank you.
Old 20-09-2019, 09:39 PM
Pathfinder
That would almost certainly lead to a discussion of alternate realities, which could be a very interesting discussion on its own.