Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-07-2019, 09:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
I kinda think we can have a lot of soulmates.
Yes I have been meeting them like crazy lately. Not always romantic though. I work with one closely in my job
Old 29-07-2019, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

Ok people I wasn't asking weather I am a good person of not. If I have learned anything from my awakening it is to trust my inner knowing. The universe made us cross paths. I didn't post the whole story because it is too long.

As far as "mind altering substances" it has been a tradition in the amazon for thousands of years. It has been studied and respected as a sacrament and many shamans from the amazon devote their whole life to the proper use and administration of the medicine. It is not a recreational drug it is a powerful shamanic tool to enter the spirit world and explore the inner depths of your psyche...allowing and bringing light to what needs to be surfaced and healed.

It has helped me in numerous ways but it doesn't always give me the answers I want. I asked before the last time I journeyed "why" and all that was shown me is that he is a soulmate and how he is good for me.

I don't feel guilty even a bit because this person would have cheated either with me or with someone else. Sometimes you meet a soulmate and they have issues. It doesn't stop them from being a soulmate.
Old 31-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Ascender

LibraIndigo, sometimes we are not meant to have all the answers handed to us. Sometimes it would affect our decisions or our ability to learn from the experience if we were given the answers up front.

What I relate to about your story is that my tf was married when I met him and was around him physically. (Although I never had a romantic relationship with him.) Neither of us pursued the other in a romantic way, we were just in circumstances where we had to interact and feelings developed. He wasn't able to lie to me about being married due to the circumstances, however, I have found that through the course of our interactions, he was not always honest and at times, hid things from me (he may or may not still be doing this.)

The other thing I relate to is that when we were friends before, he refused to talk about spirituality and like with your soulmate, it seemed to freak him out. During our separation, that all changed. He came back and was all of a sudden, really into talking about it.
He went through what appears to be a dark night of the soul for about a year and had some really horrific things happen to him. After that, he started to explore more spiritual topics.

Sometimes we are put in positions to sort of help push our tfs/soulmates into awakening... but it is not that you are actually waking them up (they have to do that themselves.) However, you might feel guided to say or do a certain thing, and that is part of the push for them to awaken.

I do not personally think that all "drugs" should be put in the same category, but I think that people who have no personal experience with drugs do not understand this.

I get that you question why you would meet this person when you are not able to fully be with them. Certain lessons are not able to be learned in a romantic relationship, so it seems to go with these soul connections that we are kept apart by circumstances so that we learn to be independent and other lessons that we would not learn if we went immediately into a romantic relationship with them.
I do not think if I had entered into a relationship with my twin right away I would have learned certain things, such as being independent, taking care of myself and pursuing goals on my own. I would have relied on him in certain ways and not come to be fully in myself. Does any of that resonate?
Old 31-07-2019, 08:56 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
LibraIndigo, sometimes we are not meant to have all the answers handed to us. Sometimes it would affect our decisions or our ability to learn from the experience if we were given the answers up front.

What I relate to about your story is that my tf was married when I met him and was around him physically. (Although I never had a romantic relationship with him.) Neither of us pursued the other in a romantic way, we were just in circumstances where we had to interact and feelings developed. He wasn't able to lie to me about being married due to the circumstances, however, I have found that through the course of our interactions, he was not always honest and at times, hid things from me (he may or may not still be doing this.)

The other thing I relate to is that when we were friends before, he refused to talk about spirituality and like with your soulmate, it seemed to freak him out. During our separation, that all changed. He came back and was all of a sudden, really into talking about it.
He went through what appears to be a dark night of the soul for about a year and had some really horrific things happen to him. After that, he started to explore more spiritual topics.

Sometimes we are put in positions to sort of help push our tfs/soulmates into awakening... but it is not that you are actually waking them up (they have to do that themselves.) However, you might feel guided to say or do a certain thing, and that is part of the push for them to awaken.

I do not personally think that all "drugs" should be put in the same category, but I think that people who have no personal experience with drugs do not understand this.

I get that you question why you would meet this person when you are not able to fully be with them. Certain lessons are not able to be learned in a romantic relationship, so it seems to go with these soul connections that we are kept apart by circumstances so that we learn to be independent and other lessons that we would not learn if we went immediately into a romantic relationship with them.
I do not think if I had entered into a relationship with my twin right away I would have learned certain things, such as being independent, taking care of myself and pursuing goals on my own. I would have relied on him in certain ways and not come to be fully in myself. Does any of that resonate?

Thank you for a mindful and educated answer free of judgement! Yes it resonates.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Ah that sucks that he omitted such a key piece of information like that. Not cool.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:58 PM
Master
Hey Libra - I apologise if I seemed a bit judgey in my previous response, was not my intention. I got burned because my other half was not overly faithful. So maybe it hit a raw nerve a bit...
Old 18-08-2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

I don't feel guilty even a bit because this person would have cheated either with me or with someone else. Sometimes you meet a soulmate and they have issues. It doesn't stop them from being a soulmate.

Amen. Twin flames and soulmates come as different genders, ages, an array of personalities, and end up in all kinds of situations. Just because they made a mistake, it doesn't mean they're any less of an important connection.

In my situation, I'm happily single and allowing any connections to come my way, while my twin is in a relationship with a soulmate. Do I get upset that she chose a soulmate over me? Hell yeah! But I don't hold it against her like a gun to her head, because I know she has lessons to learn and karma to clear as do I. It doesn't make her any less than my twin nor me a bad person for not doing anything about it.

Keep going, girl! I support you!
Old 26-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflybella
Amen. Twin flames and soulmates come as different genders, ages, an array of personalities, and end up in all kinds of situations. Just because they made a mistake, it doesn't mean they're any less of an important connection.

In my situation, I'm happily single and allowing any connections to come my way, while my twin is in a relationship with a soulmate. Do I get upset that she chose a soulmate over me? Hell yeah! But I don't hold it against her like a gun to her head, because I know she has lessons to learn and karma to clear as do I. It doesn't make her any less than my twin nor me a bad person for not doing anything about it.

Keep going, girl! I support you!

Thank you