Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-05-2015, 08:31 PM
Knower

Death dreams?

The past week, I've had two dreams where I died (I've also had several dreams in the past where I died in my dreams). The most recent one was last night where I was struck by lighting. This was extremely vivid. In the dream itself, I had predicted after watching a storm that I would go out side and get struck and sure enough, I went outside post storm and was struck by lightning. It was extremely intense and felt very real in the dream and I had seen several flashes everywhere, felt an overwhelming jolt and saw all bright white light until then awakening.

Has anyone had these types of dreams post healing or reaching balance?

A part of me views these death dreams as a visual representation of the death of the old self and symbolizing being reborn post this twin flame experience.

But another part of me gets a little scared, that now that I have reached this balance, is death and or ascension imminent?

Thoughts or experiences with this?
Old 28-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Master
hi

iv had dreams of my death wisg can giv me heva jeves it can had dreams of my own funrll had dreams wear i get big c dreams wish is so weid u can do a horoor movi on thm but wen i dream iv died wk up dnt wear i am or did i die wen i dream it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Oh yes after my realisation I dreamed I almost committed suicide.... it takes the mind and energy a while to catch up with what's happened, and the fear of death is still the remnants of your ego. There is no death, only love. The less fear you have the less ego and the more love.

Death and ascension seem like opposite terms but in a way they are the same... death is letting go of fear, ascension is tuning into love... they are the same things seen from opposite ways.

Everyone does have some fear of death otherwise we wouldn't be human but as long as we directly know through love there is no such thing then life will be easier for us.

Also your dream seems related to kundalini... the rising of it can feel a lot like being electrocuted. Mine rose right after my realisation.
Old 14-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Experiencer
Ive been getting the same sort of thing, when ive been waking up i have been having this on/off feeling of death, whos death I don't know, maybe my own if so its kinda cool, but yeah it has confused and frightened me also
Old 14-07-2015, 05:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
Has anyone had these types of dreams post healing or reaching balance?

If you don't mind, can you explain your experience of 'reaching balance'? Was there a very profound, culminating experience that you went through before that happened?

Quote:
A part of me views these death dreams as a visual representation of the death of the old self and symbolizing being reborn post this twin flame experience.

The bolded is exactly how I tend to interpret 'death' experiences in dreams. The dream environment serves as a medium that allows us to express and experience emotions that otherwise can be too uncomfortable to consciously acknowledge and experience in our waking life - or we don't find life circumstances/opportunities to do so. These feelings/emotions still need to be processed so that they can be released, and our dream environment is a suitable medium by which to do so.

Quote:
But another part of me gets a little scared, that now that I have reached this balance, is death and or ascension imminent?

It's my opinion that 'ascension' is purely an internal, spiritual experience (transformation via spiritual awakening) and does not pertain to physically going anywhere or leaving this physical dimension.

Do you feel there's a chance that in addition to feeling healed/balanced right now, that there is something more yet to unfold for you as it relates to your internal growth/awakening? The feeling/impression of impending 'death' is experienced by individuals as they are building up to an 'ego-death' realization - I am wondering if you experienced anything like that?
Old 15-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Guide
I've had many dreams of death and it was like passing through a veil, onto something bigger.