Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-09-2012, 05:17 PM
CNC

Possible NEG tactic - music?

As awesome as music can be when you want it to, it can also be a nusance at times. Anyone who has had a song (that they do not like) stuck in there head for days/etc knows what I mean. Could this be a possible NEG tactic? I wonder about this. Sometimes when trying to concentrate you can have unwanted music looping in your head/etc.. Once I really started paying attention to this the more I noticed it (when I probably wouldn't have normally) So the more I think of a link to NEG interference. Removing core images/etc is one thing and there are ways to deal with that but removing a song? Tricky to say the least... Any thoughts?

The best way I can think to deal with this would be keeping your brain as active as possible, avoiding things that cause zombie states of mind (TV re-runs/etc..) but thats something that should be done anyways :)
Old 15-09-2012, 06:40 PM
earthatic

You are following Robert Bruce's model (which is not a logical standard) and so there is not much advice I can give that you would want to follow. Keeping your mind active certainly helps when being interfered with; doing anything that promotes higher thought processing, concentration, ect...

If you have less awareness of the five senses or have a lesser flow of mind generated signals/thoughts, dream-like (or "astral") impressions tend to intercede for your consciousness to become aware of. Keeping your mind busy can be an effective solution!
Old 15-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Master

I do not believe it is a neg attack. There are times when you cannot get a song out of your mind and it is irritating. There is nothing abnormal about that. If you are lying down or sitting and you hear music, it is just another ap symptom. You can leave your body.
Old 15-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Super Moderator
I'm not sure what a NEG tactic is...is it negative interference from an external source which does not work well for your development?
I guess it might be something like that. Well, they are everywhere all the time. We just have to find a way of tuning our Selves, like a radio-station to the channel we want to receive at the time. That will automatically tune out things on any other wavelength. OK maybe easier said than done. But you know when you're reading a great book? Or watching a movie that you really like? Then other things just get automatically tuned-out because you are concentrating mental and emotional energies into that thing you are doing.

But as for the tune going round and round in your memory...that can be linked to two things I have found: Breathing....and tiredness. A two hour walk in a breeze in countryside can shake things like that off, because your breathing improves, and the circulation gets going. Also tiredness can cause these things, and they can go away when you're well rested.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
As awesome as music can be when you want it to, it can also be a nusance at times. Anyone who has had a song (that they do not like) stuck in there head for days/etc knows what I mean. Could this be a possible NEG tactic? I wonder about this. Sometimes when trying to concentrate you can have unwanted music looping in your head/etc.. Once I really started paying attention to this the more I noticed it (when I probably wouldn't have normally) So the more I think of a link to NEG interference. Removing core images/etc is one thing and there are ways to deal with that but removing a song? Tricky to say the least... Any thoughts?

The best way I can think to deal with this would be keeping your brain as active as possible, avoiding things that cause zombie states of mind (TV re-runs/etc..) but thats something that should be done anyways :)

Yes I totally agree with this 100%, it actually happened to me like a week maybe two weeks ago. I was laying in my bed and falling asleep and out of the blue I just started humming "Amazing grace". A song I have never listened to really or cared for but I just started humming it out of the blue. The reason I think it had something to do with entity activity is because after I stopped humming it I kept hearing a female's voice humming it through astral hearing for several hours straight. Music can definitely be used just like core images, I think they probably use the music to test the strength of their current connection with you. Or because they just would like to hear that song.

It reminds me of that movie with Denzel Washington where the fallen angel Azazel keeps popping into random people and singing "Time isssss onnn my timmeee, oh yes it is!" FYI Azazel was a real fallen angel as well which I am sure eventually was converted into the term a demon, and then today's term a Neg. The Book of Enoch lists all of the leaders of the fallen Angels, there were 20 leaders who each led 10 fallen angels and 200 fallen angels in total. The book also tells you what 9 of the fallen angels each taught men.

"And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the Earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways."

If you subscribe to the belief in the Book of Enoch which I do basically Azazel is to blame for all the wars of humanity, the making of weapons, women wearing make-up, and I guess also us knowing the precious stones. I guess I should thank Azazel for that because I love my Moldavite ^_^. What is interesting though is that if you study almost any war you will find cutting edge technology and someone behind the creation of that technology will claim they were in-contact with the "Gods", or "Angels", or "E.T.s" The Nazi's were especially through the Vrill society. Which some people believe is how they managed to make leaps in rocket propulsion and nuclear technology. Just a little food for thought though.
Old 16-09-2012, 07:54 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Yes I totally agree with this 100%, it actually happened to me like a week maybe two weeks ago. I was laying in my bed and falling asleep and out of the blue I just started humming "Amazing grace". A song I have never listened to really or cared for but I just started humming it out of the blue. The reason I think it had something to do with entity activity is because after I stopped humming it I kept hearing a female's voice humming it through astral hearing for several hours straight. Music can definitely be used just like core images, I think they probably use the music to test the strength of their current connection with you. Or because they just would like to hear that song.
This is very good to hear that you have experienced similar. Well, I mean bad for us overall of course but you know what I mean :)

I'll try to sum up my overall experience quickly, still long even though leaving out some details but basically here are the foot notes as to how I came to the music/neg ...

- Have had some suspicion I am dealing with a neg ever since I achieved OOB during a terrible bout of SP and saw an actual entity in my closet

- I feel it's a neg because I confronted it and it just walked away like I meant nothing, the feeling of fear was one of the strongest I've had in a long time, could not even look it in the eyes, just saw the long/cold legs push me back and walk down my hall

- while reading Robert Bruces book he mentions that exact scenario above (seeing negs if you achieve OOB through a SP/WP attack) and says they rarely leave the house, they just re-locate. The EXACT moment I read this I had a STRONG vision of one of my basement closets. For some reason I boarded this perticular closet up so it can't be entered easily, figured it was just kind of dead space and it's very drafty/etc.

- I went downstairs immediately to this closet after having the "vision" and felt very strong chills and the hair on my arms was standing straight up. This closet has always been very cold and drafty for NO reason, probably part of why I don't use it. Being confrontational I had a strong "I got you now" feeling and motivation was high to deal with this

- The very next thing I did was go back upstairs and read the book where I left off, it was an insane coincidence that the very first thing I read was all of the things that just happened to me were Bruce's way off discribing finding a "neg" hideout....things were starting to make a lot of sense. Another interesting thing that hit me that moment is that the closet in question is located EXACTLY beneath my bed, and I mean exactly...

- I passed out, book in hand, fully clothed and after waking up twice due to moving my arm and reaching for something while sleeping (once my right, once my left) I was instantly in an extremely lucid state where I was gasping for air, chocking on vomit, it was a full blown attack and was working...Seems the neg really "turned it on" after my realization of things.

- Woke up and heard the TV on loud in the living room (actually awake at this point) was excited to tell my wife what had just happened (she at least pretends to believe in this stuff, lol, it's nice since sometimes you need to tell somebody) was walking to the living room and noticed the music didn't sound right. It was just the same 8 seconds of an extremely catchy dance melody repeating over and over and over....

- I sat in the hallway and really listened, knowing it wasn't right but wanted to make sure I was really hearing it...I was, and as expected when I rounded the corner to the living room, no TV was on, nobody was awake and the music faded away...

- I went back to bed, could not remember the tune the next morning, no matter how hard I tried...

- the last few days, usually while concentrating on something I have noticed I have been tapping my fingers and humming along to a little ditty...the second it hit me that it was that same 8 second loop of music from a few nights ago a neg/music connection seemed rather conclusive to me...neg interference breaking my concentration...sneaky little things arent they....

By the way - Thanks Astral explorer for the info on Azâzêl, I really know very little about history and appriciate any interesting info like that, very cool :)
Old 16-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
This is very good to hear that you have experienced similar. Well, I mean bad for us overall of course but you know what I mean :)

I'll try to sum up my overall experience quickly, still long even though leaving out some details but basically here are the foot notes as to how I came to the music/neg ...

- Have had some suspicion I am dealing with a neg ever since I achieved OOB during a terrible bout of SP and saw an actual entity in my closet

- I feel it's a neg because I confronted it and it just walked away like I meant nothing, the feeling of fear was one of the strongest I've had in a long time, could not even look it in the eyes, just saw the long/cold legs push me back and walk down my hall

- while reading Robert Bruces book he mentions that exact scenario above (seeing negs if you achieve OOB through a SP/WP attack) and says they rarely leave the house, they just re-locate. The EXACT moment I read this I had a STRONG vision of one of my basement closets. For some reason I boarded this perticular closet up so it can't be entered easily, figured it was just kind of dead space and it's very drafty/etc.

- I went downstairs immediately to this closet after having the "vision" and felt very strong chills and the hair on my arms was standing straight up. This closet has always been very cold and drafty for NO reason, probably part of why I don't use it. Being confrontational I had a strong "I got you now" feeling and motivation was high to deal with this

- The very next thing I did was go back upstairs and read the book where I left off, it was an insane coincidence that the very first thing I read was all of the things that just happened to me were Bruce's way off discribing finding a "neg" hideout....things were starting to make a lot of sense. Another interesting thing that hit me that moment is that the closet in question is located EXACTLY beneath my bed, and I mean exactly...

- I passed out, book in hand, fully clothed and after waking up twice due to moving my arm and reaching for something while sleeping (once my right, once my left) I was instantly in an extremely lucid state where I was gasping for air, chocking on vomit, it was a full blown attack and was working...Seems the neg really "turned it on" after my realization of things.

- Woke up and heard the TV on loud in the living room (actually awake at this point) was excited to tell my wife what had just happened (she at least pretends to believe in this stuff, lol, it's nice since sometimes you need to tell somebody) was walking to the living room and noticed the music didn't sound right. It was just the same 8 seconds of an extremely catchy dance melody repeating over and over and over....

- I sat in the hallway and really listened, knowing it wasn't right but wanted to make sure I was really hearing it...I was, and as expected when I rounded the corner to the living room, no TV was on, nobody was awake and the music faded away...

- I went back to bed, could not remember the tune the next morning, no matter how hard I tried...

- the last few days, usually while concentrating on something I have noticed I have been tapping my fingers and humming along to a little ditty...the second it hit me that it was that same 8 second loop of music from a few nights ago a neg/music connection seemed rather conclusive to me...neg interference breaking my concentration...sneaky little things arent they....

By the way - Thanks Astral explorer for the info on Azâzêl, I really know very little about history and appriciate any interesting info like that, very cool :)

Some Negs thrive off of confusion and hiding their true identity, but some are much bolder and love you knowing the fact you are dealing with a Neg. Usually it being the more advanced ones because the weaker ones don't want you to know the truth so that you cannot learn how to overpower them. The more advanced ones are still liars and very tricky and cunning but they will come right out and make it known what they are because they want a fight it seems. It doesn't surprise me one bit your Neg's hideout is directly under your bed because that is where my Neg does all of it's work as well. I don't know if it hides in my basement directly under my bed but with you saying that it's a good possibility. I can say this though, I can glare into the RTZ or whatever dimension the Negs are in when they are still able to interfere with us in the physical and it looks nothing like the physical. I mean in some ways it does but there are no boundries created by walls, or floors, or any objects. Typically these objects do not exist in their dimension at all and if they do they are anything but solid. So the Neg can basically stand under your bed without any issues what so ever. I know that sounds confusing but it just seems to be the way things are in their dimension.

I am not sure if you came across this is the Robert Bruce book yet but Negs hide in dirty, dusty places that aren't often used. So them hiding in some random closet you most likely rarely open makes perfect sense. Cleaning and cleansing the area will probably make the Neg angry and will cause it to attack you much more frequently for a period of time but in the end it will help the fight. The idea is to create an enviroment that is so unfriendly for the Neg that it is backed up into a corner and just decides the effort isn't worth the outcome. But just like a wild animal when you back them up into a corner they are going to usually put up one hell of a fight before deciding it's just not worth it. This is where counter-measures become very important.

My Neg plays games with me. When I do something that perhaps is working it will attack me that night so I think that maybe what I did had no effect. But when I do something that has no effect it will leave me alone for a few nights so I think it had an effect. Over time that gets you totally confused to what has an effect and what doesn't and the Neg can just feed off of failed attempts to get rid of it. Because any energy you are putting into this Neg both good and bad are a possible chance for it to absorb that energy. That is why some magic can create a drone Neg on it's own because energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is only transferred into another format where it may be used to re-used. With that said I have been putting a lot of thought into if it's possible to create a postive entity drone with a form of prayer or magic to automatically protect you. It is definitely possible to make a negative one, so I don't see why you couldn't create a positive one. Also you probably don't want to speak outloud too much about what is going on with the Neg, I have a problem with this as well. But I have read this can empower them even more, so when you must speak to your wife about what is going on just say something along the lines of "That thing happened again last night" and leave it at that.
Old 18-09-2012, 01:01 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Some Negs thrive off of confusion and hiding their true identity, but some are much bolder and love you knowing the fact you are dealing with a Neg. Usually it being the more advanced ones because the weaker ones don't want you to know the truth so that you cannot learn how to overpower them. The more advanced ones are still liars and very tricky and cunning but they will come right out and make it known what they are because they want a fight it seems. It doesn't surprise me one bit your Neg's hideout is directly under your bed because that is where my Neg does all of it's work as well. I don't know if it hides in my basement directly under my bed but with you saying that it's a good possibility. I can say this though, I can glare into the RTZ or whatever dimension the Negs are in when they are still able to interfere with us in the physical and it looks nothing like the physical. I mean in some ways it does but there are no boundries created by walls, or floors, or any objects. Typically these objects do not exist in their dimension at all and if they do they are anything but solid. So the Neg can basically stand under your bed without any issues what so ever. I know that sounds confusing but it just seems to be the way things are in their dimension.

I am not sure if you came across this is the Robert Bruce book yet but Negs hide in dirty, dusty places that aren't often used. So them hiding in some random closet you most likely rarely open makes perfect sense. Cleaning and cleansing the area will probably make the Neg angry and will cause it to attack you much more frequently for a period of time but in the end it will help the fight. The idea is to create an enviroment that is so unfriendly for the Neg that it is backed up into a corner and just decides the effort isn't worth the outcome. But just like a wild animal when you back them up into a corner they are going to usually put up one hell of a fight before deciding it's just not worth it. This is where counter-measures become very important.

My Neg plays games with me. When I do something that perhaps is working it will attack me that night so I think that maybe what I did had no effect. But when I do something that has no effect it will leave me alone for a few nights so I think it had an effect. Over time that gets you totally confused to what has an effect and what doesn't and the Neg can just feed off of failed attempts to get rid of it. Because any energy you are putting into this Neg both good and bad are a possible chance for it to absorb that energy. That is why some magic can create a drone Neg on it's own because energy is neither created nor destroyed, it is only transferred into another format where it may be used to re-used. With that said I have been putting a lot of thought into if it's possible to create a postive entity drone with a form of prayer or magic to automatically protect you. It is definitely possible to make a negative one, so I don't see why you couldn't create a positive one. Also you probably don't want to speak outloud too much about what is going on with the Neg, I have a problem with this as well. But I have read this can empower them even more, so when you must speak to your wife about what is going on just say something along the lines of "That thing happened again last night" and leave it at that.

Thank you for the information, very helpful :)

Yeah, I figured talking about it out loud was a bad idea, everytime I do I get a feeling like I shouldn't be, thanks for the tip and I'll take your advice. That closet is definetily the dirtiest place in my house, I don't think I have been in there in 5 years or so. Time to clean it up, needs it anyways :)

If I had to make a guess on my situation, I would say the neg is more of a lower level/drone type. I think it's been around awhile but the attacks seem rather mechanical/patterned. I could be underestimating things so I'm not jumping to any conclusions, this below makes me wonder though...

I did have one strange occurance last summer that I have really started to think about more and explore other possibilities. For several months I was having the strongest phsycic attacks I have ever had in my life (although at the time I did not know what they were). Unusual character traits emerged strongly in me... jealousy, greed, anger, depresion, strong compulsive thinking... these are things I have never had a problem with, well not anymore than the average person of course. I am a very grounded level headed guy and always have been. Crazy ideas were popping in my head STRONGLY like forclosing our house and moving was one (something we don't need to do what so ever) I actually stopped paying our mortgage and justified it somehow then but now I just can't believe what I was thinking. I was eating very little and not drinking much water, my stomach kept feeling really bloated/puffy/etc.. I actually went to the doctor (a real doctor) for it and they did some tests and it showed I had developed allergies to Corn, wheat, eggs and peanuts...what the?? I have never had any food allergies with the exception of seafood, now all of a sudden I have numerous allergies? The time period this was happening feels like a blur, I didn't feel like myself at all. I was acting completely immature and My wife and I joked around that I was having a mid life chrisis but the more I think about the next little story I wonder...

I am not much of a drinker but me and my wife went out with a couple (new friends) for drinks and I ended up getting pretty drunk. Now, the strange thing is I completely blacked out near the end of the night, not typical behavior for me. Yes, I had quite a few drinks but it was nothing I haven't done before and I have not experienced a black out in over 20 years since the "party days" of my teens and even those were more like "fuzzy" memories, this time I completely lost my memory of the rest of the night. The strange part is the way my Wife described my behavior (from the point where I remember nothing) was possesed, that was the exact term she used and she does not really believe in any of this stuff. She said I was talking in a different voice (my voice is very distinguished naturally, very low, sounds radio announcer-ish) and I guess I started hurling insults of violence towards everone in the house, telling them not to touch me or look at me, pacing around akwardly, threatning violence, giving everyone crazy eyed stares, etc.. Luckily my Wife got us out of there, but when I got home I continued the verbal abuse towards my Wife and then just layed down on my bed and my Wife said I was stretching my body extremely uncomfortably hard, reaching my arms and legs out/etc in a strange style. Even though I looked like I was sleeping. I awoke the next morning, puiked black quagulated blood (and nothing else) and had no memory of any of the above.

That was near the end of my several month period of "attacks" I'm still not sure what happened but if anything it has made me very aware to pay attention to my actions and think about every thought before acting. I wonder if multiple "negs" can attack you. The things last summer seem like a different source entirely. I have also noticed my Cousin (someone I hang out with semi regular) having a LOT of the same symptoms I did last summer, not sure if his energy rubbed off on me or mine on him (wasn't paying attention enough at the time) but he is definetily not the same lately and displaying the same self destructive behavior I did so it's worth thinking about...

So, although I do tend to think it is a lower level neg currently...I guess it's possibly one that is capible of more than I think but is just laying low now because I am more aware. If anything it's a good reminder to pay attention, lol

Another thing worth mentioning, related to sound, is even when my spiritual interest was very low and I was under heavy attack one thing I noticed a few times was during a strong impulse I could hear a ringing noise in my ear. Almost like an old transistor radio attempting to tune in. It was loud enough at one time for me to stop my actions and listen to it. Kind of like the normal sounds of silence but it would come out of the blue, meaning I was not specifically listening for it and would all of a sudden hear a high pitch that was almost changing frequencies, hard to explain but it was enough for me to stop what I was doing and question what it was, which was strange for that specific time in my life to notice something like that.

Well, sorry for the novel like response but I don't get to chat about this stuff very often and my interest is pretty high right now :)
Old 18-09-2012, 01:08 PM
Neville

This is a can of worms to be sure..Music is only the tip of a very big iceberg, Your conditioning began very early on in your life through many different mediums.

In fact I often wonder is the real me the me that life has made me , or the real me was swept away a long time ago.
Old 18-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
Thank you for the information, very helpful :)

Yeah, I figured talking about it out loud was a bad idea, everytime I do I get a feeling like I shouldn't be, thanks for the tip and I'll take your advice. That closet is definetily the dirtiest place in my house, I don't think I have been in there in 5 years or so. Time to clean it up, needs it anyways :)

If I had to make a guess on my situation, I would say the neg is more of a lower level/drone type. I think it's been around awhile but the attacks seem rather mechanical/patterned. I could be underestimating things so I'm not jumping to any conclusions, this below makes me wonder though...

I did have one strange occurance last summer that I have really started to think about more and explore other possibilities. For several months I was having the strongest phsycic attacks I have ever had in my life (although at the time I did not know what they were). Unusual character traits emerged strongly in me... jealousy, greed, anger, depresion, strong compulsive thinking... these are things I have never had a problem with, well not anymore than the average person of course. I am a very grounded level headed guy and always have been. Crazy ideas were popping in my head STRONGLY like forclosing our house and moving was one (something we don't need to do what so ever) I actually stopped paying our mortgage and justified it somehow then but now I just can't believe what I was thinking. I was eating very little and not drinking much water, my stomach kept feeling really bloated/puffy/etc.. I actually went to the doctor (a real doctor) for it and they did some tests and it showed I had developed allergies to Corn, wheat, eggs and peanuts...what the?? I have never had any food allergies with the exception of seafood, now all of a sudden I have numerous allergies? The time period this was happening feels like a blur, I didn't feel like myself at all. I was acting completely immature and My wife and I joked around that I was having a mid life chrisis but the more I think about the next little story I wonder...

I am not much of a drinker but me and my wife went out with a couple (new friends) for drinks and I ended up getting pretty drunk. Now, the strange thing is I completely blacked out near the end of the night, not typical behavior for me. Yes, I had quite a few drinks but it was nothing I haven't done before and I have not experienced a black out in over 20 years since the "party days" of my teens and even those were more like "fuzzy" memories, this time I completely lost my memory of the rest of the night. The strange part is the way my Wife described my behavior (from the point where I remember nothing) was possesed, that was the exact term she used and she does not really believe in any of this stuff. She said I was talking in a different voice (my voice is very distinguished naturally, very low, sounds radio announcer-ish) and I guess I started hurling insults of violence towards everone in the house, telling them not to touch me or look at me, pacing around akwardly, threatning violence, giving everyone crazy eyed stares, etc.. Luckily my Wife got us out of there, but when I got home I continued the verbal abuse towards my Wife and then just layed down on my bed and my Wife said I was stretching my body extremely uncomfortably hard, reaching my arms and legs out/etc in a strange style. Even though I looked like I was sleeping. I awoke the next morning, puiked black quagulated blood (and nothing else) and had no memory of any of the above.

That was near the end of my several month period of "attacks" I'm still not sure what happened but if anything it has made me very aware to pay attention to my actions and think about every thought before acting. I wonder if multiple "negs" can attack you. The things last summer seem like a different source entirely. I have also noticed my Cousin (someone I hang out with semi regular) having a LOT of the same symptoms I did last summer, not sure if his energy rubbed off on me or mine on him (wasn't paying attention enough at the time) but he is definetily not the same lately and displaying the same self destructive behavior I did so it's worth thinking about...

So, although I do tend to think it is a lower level neg currently...I guess it's possibly one that is capible of more than I think but is just laying low now because I am more aware. If anything it's a good reminder to pay attention, lol

Another thing worth mentioning, related to sound, is even when my spiritual interest was very low and I was under heavy attack one thing I noticed a few times was during a strong impulse I could hear a ringing noise in my ear. Almost like an old transistor radio attempting to tune in. It was loud enough at one time for me to stop my actions and listen to it. Kind of like the normal sounds of silence but it would come out of the blue, meaning I was not specifically listening for it and would all of a sudden hear a high pitch that was almost changing frequencies, hard to explain but it was enough for me to stop what I was doing and question what it was, which was strange for that specific time in my life to notice something like that.

Well, sorry for the novel like response but I don't get to chat about this stuff very often and my interest is pretty high right now :)

You can definitely be attacked by more than one Neg, I imagine the number is limitless. Some present day Shamans use alcohol to allow their ancestrial spirits to "possess" them for a period of time. I have watched a video on it before and it really mirrors what you described happening to you other than the black blood, I didn't see anything like that but I have heard possession causing people to expell odd liquids. I am sure that is where The Excorcist got the idea for the whole pea soup event. Also all the stories of mediums with ectoplasm leaking out of their mouths and nose. This is frequently spoke about so the black blood could definitely be seen as an indicator by some people of likely overshadowing, possible possession.

Entities attached to other people often will find other people to attack and drain energy from simply by meeting the original person's family and friends. This is why I believe the Bible tells you to be very careful about the company you keep as well as many other books based on religion & spirituality. It is very true you need to be very careful about the people you allow into your life, especially if you are sensitive to spirits. I have no doubt what so ever I picked up my Neg from one of my ex-friends who were miserable, and I have no doubt they were suffering from Neg over-shadowing as well. I have had 6 friends commit suicide in the past 10 years. When I was having serious Neg attacks and was really sick and could not eat and was miserable I was hospitalized. While I was hospitalized I met this younger guy and we quickly became friends and I started telling him about all of my experiences, he was very interested in it. Well with in a few nights of me meeting him he started having Neg attacks, I have no doubt it was my Neg.

The thing is in the dimension the Negs live in time is totally different than it is in the physical dimension. So they can probably attack countless people in one night and so they will find as many people as possible so if one attack doesn't gain them the needed energy to survive in their dimension they can just go to the next person. This is why I imagine some nights they leave you alone and some nights they attack you full force, maybe it's just your turn or maybe the night before their attacks worked exactly the way they intended them to so they know it will be another easy job. This is all speculation of course but time is definitely not a factor in their reality as it is ours so they can attack countless people and have countless attachments.

Like I said though when all of this Neg activity first started in my life my health started to fail, I went to countless doctors all of them saying I was healthy and thriving but I knew I was not. I am 6 foot 3 and I got down to 129 pounds in over a year of dealing with this illness. It wasn't like I wasn't eating at all, I was eating at least 2-3 times a day but not on a regular schedule and my weight just kept getting lower and lower. I was sleeping probably 12+ hours a day. I was miserable in almost any way possible and extremely frustrated because I couldn't get any answers. Well I finally figured out my sickness was not physical, it was spiritual and now I weigh 191 pounds and am healthy. I have not been sick for 11 months now but the Neg activity continues. The difference is I know what is happening, I understand it mostly, and know how to deal with it. Every night I am attacked the first thing I do when I wake up is cleanse & ground myself and the first thing I do when I go back to sleep that following night is cleanse & ground myself thus preventing or at least repelling another attack.

I have also come to grips with the fact my ears start ringing when an entity is near me, I believe this goes for all entities not just Negs. I will be sitting there and out of the blue my ears will get this high pitch ring in them, I have gone to the doctor for that too and of course no answers. This actually started when my health started failing along with other odd symptoms. Another one is muscle spasms, spirit activity seems to cause me to have muscle spasms especially in my feet and legs (that is where they always first attack since our feet ground us). I can always tell when it's going to be a rough night because before going to sleep I will have serious muscle spasms, it's like clockwork not to mention my bed will be literally shaking and I feel hands pushing under my mattress. That's another story though lol. But yea man I imagine the muscle spasms happen from the entity putting it's electrically charged part of it's body through my foot trying to attach and it causes the nerves in my foot to shoot or something. Something along those lines and whenever an entity is near me my ears start ringing as well.