Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
I've gone back and forth on whether to post the following here. As of yet I have no anecdotes from the little light in question (and I am willing to accept that she may never say a thing), so from a purely objective standpoint I have little to go on. And yet, and yet...

I did have a very curious male student that I taught a couple of years ago, mentioned here, who may have been my paternal grandfather.

Meanwhile, my middle niece was born and started to grow up (3 1/2 now). Even when she was very young, I could sense this old soul aura about her-once she (7 months old or so) was laying on her belly, and I could tell from how she was moving her muscles that she wanted to roll onto her back, and she had this very puzzled yet determined look on her face as if she was trying to figure out how to make her stupid uncooperative baby body do what she wanted.

After I taught Colin, I started to really wonder about her as well, tho. I don't know if people have this unique presence or something, but now every time I look at her I get this overwhelming sense of familiarity. On my last visit this summer we started to bond a little more (living 1,000 miles away makes it hard to visit them often), and, during breakfast one morning I just decided to breathe out all my attachments (something I've learned to do lately), and take a careful look at all three of my nieces, hopefully free of all preconceptions...

I look at the baby, Leah; she is obviously bright and lovely and precious, but nope nothing familiar about her...

I drink in the eldest, Ziva (almost 7, going on 17), one I have partly managed to turn onto nature, but again no bells are ringing...

I then look at Dalia, with just my eyes, and no preconceptions; the full force of her familiarity hits me like a tidal wave. I think she's my grandmother, guys. My g.m. had this very grounded quality about her, the same thing I see in Dalia. But my mom, who remembers her well, also notes that she had a very sly sense of humor as well, and Dalia can certainly laugh unrestrainedly when the occasion so moves her-again for what it's worth. My mom also noted a pretty strong facial resemblance as well when I showed her Dalia's picture.

There's two more things; I've changed the names above (because on the interwebs you never know), but just now in an idle moment while crafting this message, I looked up what Dalia's name originally came from.

It's a nickname for the proper first name of my grandmother.

The second: note that birds often will appear to me in very strange circumstances. On the eve of my departure, at the place where it all started for me 21 years ago, I saw a bird there which I haven't seen there in 20 years. It was named after a man who shares his name with Colin's (again not his real name-sorry for the obtusfucations). This wasn't a songbird, but something quite a bit larger and rarer.

During my trip, 3 blocks from Dalia's house on our journey there and a 1,000 miles away from my hometown, I see this exact same species-two individuals in fact, swooping low over the SUV I was riding in, so close in fact that I could have touched them.

Like I said, we shall see if she ever says anything. My research indicates that children's past life memories are most likely to persist into the next life when their last death was traumatic or violent and/or they left with serious unfinished business (my oldest niece, daughter of one of my other sisters, once said-she was 3-that a mugger killed her and her parents). Since this was not the case with my grandmother, she may not, and she may not simply because I am 100% wrong about her. But still, my intuition is screaming something entirely different. I've been known to be wrong before, but also I've been known to have been right. It would be insane to think that I might have a chance to play matchmaker for my grandparents, but who knows...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 26-09-2012, 11:12 AM
deepsea

Long time ago,I read a book about reincarnation.
it stated a case where the grand father was proved to be his own grandchild.
His grandchild pointed out many things like where his grand father had lived.
The life his grandfather had, including many events in his life.
That child would never have known about some of the events.
That book held me spell bound for hours.

Deepsea
Old 11-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Knower
I think my parent's came back to me right away after they both passed away at the same time, the people who live on the same island as me for years, they're elders, said my mom came back to me first, than 12 years later my dad came back to me, as my daughter & son, come back younger & stronger, to help me out in this lifetime, i think it carries out like that, probably when i die, i will come back again as one of my son's children, since i'am getting older now
Old 12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyMaryAlice
I think my parent's came back to me right away after they both passed away at the same time, the people who live on the same island as me for years, they're elders, said my mom came back to me first, than 12 years later my dad came back to me, as my daughter & son, come back younger & stronger, to help me out in this lifetime, i think it carries out like that, probably when i die, i will come back again as one of my son's children, since i'am getting older now

An interesting book I've read is "Children's Past Lives" by Carol Bowman. There are some stories in there where children are the reincarnation of their own relatives. Check it out when you get the chance. :-)
Old 14-10-2012, 01:23 AM
Knower
ok i will check out the book, i like reading about past lives and i also dreamed of other past lives, but i did dream of my daughter as my mom in a past live, and my son as my older brother, i was small walking behind my mom, she was saying hurry up, and go give this money to your brother, there was a big carnival in a opened field, i started walking towards the carnival, a boy came running, he was dressed in old fashioned clothing, i gave him the money and he was happy n smiling at me, i started walking again behind my mom back to a small town, had cobble stones for a street road, i see pictures of cities like that on paintings
Old 18-11-2012, 08:56 AM
LadyImpreza1111

I have read an example of someone who came back into the same family in the book "Soulmates and hot dates" by Maria Shaw so I don't think its impossible. And just to be clear, the book gets into soulmates and not all of them are romantic. The book is basically about reincarnation and why we would choose to come back with certain souls.

However, while I think it is possible to come back into the same family, I also believe that that would only happen if someone has something to teach either one member of their family, or more than one or vice-versa. Otherwise I think once a soul has either learned the lesson they were meant to learn......or taught the lesson they were meant to teach, then it wasn't necessary for them to come back with that same family. They would move on to a new one which would equal new lessons............either for them, or for someone else.

Basically we seek out those who will teach us best, or if we have something in particular to teach them.
Old 18-11-2012, 11:30 AM
deepsea

Perfectly correct.
Until we learn how to treat other people and that includes our soul mate,we will be thrown together life after life.
Thank you.
Deepsea
Old 18-11-2012, 03:07 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
Perfectly correct.
Until we learn how to treat other people and that includes our soul mate,we will be thrown together life after life.
Thank you.
Deepsea

Amen, sista.
Old 18-11-2012, 05:59 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
Amen, sista.

Amen to that!

deepsea