Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Guide
Sharing time, Its not the big picture that matters most :)

This world is so immaculate, if you just share some of your attention with it. We get caught up in the small things of life so easily that we tend to forget about this beauty, this immense essence.

For me, fall is so special, how the cold wraps around you and how the wind embraces your body. Our senses can lead us to higher frequencies if you pay attention to them.. I feel almost that we have forgotten about our true senses like we have forgotten about our consciousness. We forget to really sense things, feel them, enjoy them, smell them - connect to them. We are living life so fast that we just extract the big picture from all the small things, but its the small things that we should be paying attention to.

Fall always makes me feel so at peace with the world, so in-tune with nature.. It reminds me to share time with the universe and to look at all the small things that it does and why it does instead of it just doing.

- Something just on my mind I wanted to share.

Would love to hear what your favorite time of year is, or your reaction to really sensing instead of pulling the main things out of your senses. Theres much to learn from this world that its trying to explain every moment, if only we give it some of our attention, even every once in a while!

Much Love,
Jorddy :)
Old 22-09-2011, 04:38 AM
Master
OMG, over the last couple of days I was thinking the same thing.

I love summer, but the cooler temps of autumn kick your senses back into drive.

Yes, I feel this too. Starting to feel the higher frequencies (as you put it)

zipzip
Old 22-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Guide
:) They definitely do, its such a spiritual time of year for me.

Yeah I'd say so too because usually around this time people stop and pay attention to all the changes that are occurring.. It sorta forces one to realize the smaller things, which is good!
Old 22-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Gracey

fall is my fav too, the smells, the colors, the crisp air in my lungs, playing in the raked leaves, putting my garden to rest, just love it!
Old 22-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Humm

Fall hasn't come here yet (in fact, yesterday it was 101!) but reading this topic sure makes me want it to hurry!

Actually though, I love the summer - I love to go down to the river, walk the paths, do a little snorkeling...

Haven't been able to as much as I'd like this year, but sure love to!
Old 22-09-2011, 04:13 PM
KoukeiKamino

I'm not sure for me lol. It depends on the day and what I'm doing and the people I come into contact with and what kind of energies were displayed and shared!! If God balances me with the flow of the day (weather even) then I WOULD BE SO GREATFUL AND HAPPY!!
Old 22-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Guide
: ) I'm glad to hear all your inputs!

Its funny to me, when people say that rain / stormy weather is depressing because I find it so beautiful. Its funny how much energy is behind all of the weather activities we have, if you give it a chance to share some energy with you, its quite beautiful.

I was at a Electro House concert about a month and a half ago and there we about 15 thousand people, if not more. During the day, the weather was supposed to stay hot, no precipitation. Later as the day perpetuated into night the people got more into the music and all the sudden it starts pouring, thundering, lightning.. the whole nine yards. I feel as though, our energies control the weather patterns (to some degree, definitely not completely).
Old 22-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

Well where I live we never had Summer this year. So much for Spring going into a hot Summer....we still have SPRING flowers in bloom. Magpies that usually leave never did go, so sadly many of the nesting birds might well have lost their eggs.

We are now into the cooler nights which is nice as memopause and night sweats really are not fun.

Leaves haven not yet started to turn...but soon will. I am not a heat person so was happy only to have a few days in the 90's and I so LOVe Winter. There is nothing nicer than a windless day and -20 c out for a walk. Nicer if there is a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. I am alone in that space and time for the most part down at the lake. Time for taking some amazing photos.

Being that I suffer from Seasonal Hayfever I be so happy to see the die off of the plant World.....

Bless there be SNOW for Winter.

Lynn
Old 22-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Guide
Haha Im a 50 - 65 degree kinda guy (not sure what that is in celsius though).

I actually used to hate the cold.. Until one day I was thinking to myself, why do I dislike this weather so much? It doesn't physically harm me at all.. I realized, it was because I saw everyone around me since I was really young always telling me to put on all these clothes so that I don't feel the cold.. So i associated that to the cold being a bad thing.

Once I got over this hump and purposely tried to enjoy the cold.. Its never been the same dull sensation it used to be. Its amazing how many things open up.. Once you do :)
Old 22-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
:) They definitely do, its such a spiritual time of year for me.

Yeah I'd say so too because usually around this time people stop and pay attention to all the changes that are occurring.. It sorta forces one to realize the smaller things, which is good!

yeah!. I think you are right.

zipzip