Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Six years on

I'm feeling pretty stoked lately... Happy... The work through eons of karma has been worth it... I encourage you all to keep going. My life is magical and I am blessed. I come from decades of trauma and depression and now... I can see the harvest of blessings.

Things I have embraced since my awakening include...

My deep connection and reasonnance with the earth and environmentalisim... I have many Virgo aspects in my chart and I started a career in environmental conservation after I felt encouraged and awakened by my mirror soul mate.

I got back into music and started exploring my unique voice and own musical style. I started writing again. I reconnected with my higher self and started to trust myself. I stared to express my true self and began to follow my intuition... All because I now love self as an integral part of the universe.

I began to realise that my soul expression is my own and I don't need another to justify or affirm that my unique expression, it is my own and perfectly acceptable just as it is in this very moment.

God rewards those who are true.

My relationships (all of them including my connection to plants and animals improved and deepened).

My acceptance of self deepened, I have more courage and respect for myself.

I realise that I have my own gifts express in the world and by honouring myself I bring my light into the world

I feel strong, vibrant and capable - I developed a deep sense of self respect and started honouring myself and by default others and the world around me...

I learnt that my path and is my own and that love always chooses my own and others best interest...

True unconditional love.. Soul mate or TF... WILL ALWAYS choose what is in the best interest of the other... In the best interest of the individual soul because one soul flourishing assists others to flourish.

Because what is best for another is usually always best for all.

I realised that by deeply honouring my own self... I am honouring the collective whole...

I realised that beyond TF there is unity and we are as one...

One organism operating as an ecosystem... And that Giah and nature is just an example of the whole... What governs a snowflake, a soul family, an atom... also governs the beginning of the universe. If we are all a blanket of soul... Each one of us an individual patch on the blanket... We are both whole individually whole even though we are also part of the whole.

Regardless of your TF belief... Whole soul, half a soul... Soul triplet, whatever you are whole within the one eternal soul... It is all one organism anyway.

I realised that I am flowing within the law of nature... I may feel small but things are unfolding in flawless precision and I cannot control that flow because the minute I try to control it is the minute I am going against the current...

I learnt that I do not always know best... In the long term but

I do know - if I listen closely I do know the best next step in the now.

I learnt to love fiercly with an open heart and to never be afraid of outcomes... Because outcomes are only temporary and our souls are always in transit... The now is eternal and it is all that is... My only job is to honour the now.

I learnt that If I know how to love one other person in wholeness and from the depths of my soul... Then I know how to love myself and all the rest of the universe in the same way... I am in eternal union... With it all.

I anchored myself to the great centre of the universe... The christed self. I am at home. Every moment is an experiment with no right or wrong and it is only I who judges... If I make a mistake I just learn from it and try something different.

So keep going... And find your bliss...
Old 27-05-2018, 05:14 AM
traceyacey12

This makes sense and I can relate to some of this :)
Old 27-05-2018, 05:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Very beautiful post. And so many, many truths in it. I am so happy for you

I too am having a wonderful time...so many wonderful vibrational stages and so much evolution.

Quote:
I learnt that my path and is my own and that love always chooses my own and others best interest...

True unconditional love.. Soul mate or TF... WILL ALWAYS choose what is in the best interest of the other... In the best interest of the individual soul because one soul flourishing assists others to flourish.

I really loved this whole post but this is one of my favorite parts in it.

I almost never hear people talk about the simple, peaceful emotions which come with really loving someone, in whatever fashion.

I almost never hear people talking about loving their soul connection as their best friend. Or talk about what a priviledge it is to simply walk beside them. What a gift it is to simply be in their presence.

Being thankful to have known them at all.

Or loving them enough to put their health first. My twin and myself don't worry about 'happy.' What we care about is each other's health, among other things. That means wanting what is actually best for each other.

Forcing what isn't best on someone, just because one might wish things are or had been different, isn't love. One may not agree with someone's past or current behavior...but every soul connection is still 50/50 by nature or it couldn't have taken place to start with. Once again, no one is perfect.

At the end of the day, it is the simple truths which are eternal and they don't change.

When you love your soul connection simply...sweetly...purely and deeply...you love them enough to let them live their own life. As their friend.

People overcomplicate things... There's no judgement coming from me with any of these words. I did much the same in the early stages of my soul connections years and years ago, with one of them in particular. No one's perfect at it, all the time.

It can be hard to trust the Universe that it knows what it's doing. But it does. It does exactly, as you say, with flawless precision.

And it's true. The outcomes always turn out to be not near as much a big deal as people ever imagine. But it takes an open heart and mind, a peaceful spirit, a sincerity to evolve in vibration to reach the state to find it out. What it all meant, what it was really about. And sometimes, we simply don't remember what higher self planned. Yet.

Thanks for this

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 27-05-2018, 07:50 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes...

Presence, as simple and profound is probably the best thing I've taken from the entire thing...

To be present with self and another in the moment...

That to me - is the union I felt in the very beginning of this journey... The energy which sparked it all off... Just a little taste of what I would remember.

Funny how it took the time it did to get me to that integral union contained in pressence.

Whole soul, half soul, triplet soul... Monad... 144,000th of a soul, quarter soul, quad soul... One billionth of a soul...

All is in union - not sure If any re - union can ever compare to that feeling
Of...
Honouring the moment.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Knower
Thank you for sharing.

Moving into a more spiritual focus myself, and slowly letting go of 3D expectations of union.

Old 27-05-2018, 10:29 AM
Deactivated Account

It is funny you mention the spiritual focus E. F. .. AS all of this feels quite practical to me now days haha...

It makes sense to me practically.
The spiritual and the practical feel one and the same now days.
Old 29-05-2018, 04:20 PM
Master
Emeraldheart hello there! I'm so glad you're feeling good these days...I know it can be hard dealing with trauma and low mood.
I think the universe is turning a corner and giving us a bit of a lift, bit by bit, as we move into the new Age. I think that expanded awareness and actual personal experience of how deeply we are all connected is really one of the best aspects or "perks" of the new Age...there's no substitute to experiencing the beauty of the soul up close and personal. Yours, mine, the guides...all of it. It's all so beautiful.

Very nice post about letting go of expectations or whatever and just being (present) and doing the love.
The focus on lovingkindness, friendship, and a truly authentic love (seeking/supporting the highest good and best interests of all others in your life) is really wonderful.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 31-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I'm feeling pretty stoked lately... Happy... The work through eons of karma has been worth it... I encourage you all to keep going. My life is magical and I am blessed. I come from decades of trauma and depression and now... I can see the harvest of blessings.

Things I have embraced since my awakening include...

My deep connection and reasonnance with the earth and environmentalisim... I have many Virgo aspects in my chart and I started a career in environmental conservation after I felt encouraged and awakened by my mirror soul mate.

I got back into music and started exploring my unique voice and own musical style. I started writing again. I reconnected with my higher self and started to trust myself. I stared to express my true self and began to follow my intuition... All because I now love self as an integral part of the universe.

I began to realise that my soul expression is my own and I don't need another to justify or affirm that my unique expression, it is my own and perfectly acceptable just as it is in this very moment.

God rewards those who are true.

My relationships (all of them including my connection to plants and animals improved and deepened).

My acceptance of self deepened, I have more courage and respect for myself.

I realise that I have my own gifts express in the world and by honouring myself I bring my light into the world

I feel strong, vibrant and capable - I developed a deep sense of self respect and started honouring myself and by default others and the world around me...

I realised that by deeply honouring my own self... I am honouring the collective whole...

I realised that beyond TF there is unity and we are as one...

One organism operating as an ecosystem... And that Giah and nature is just an example of the whole... What governs a snowflake, a soul family, an atom... also governs the beginning of the universe. If we are all a blanket of soul... Each one of us an individual patch on the blanket... We are both whole individually whole even though we are also part of the whole.

Regardless of your TF belief... Whole soul, half a soul... Soul triplet, whatever you are whole within the one eternal soul... It is all one organism anyway.

I realised that I am flowing within the law of nature... I may feel small but things are unfolding in flawless precision and I cannot control that flow because the minute I try to control it is the minute I am going against the current...

I learnt that I do not always know best... In the long term but

I do know - if I listen closely I do know the best next step in the now.

I learnt to love fiercly with an open heart and to never be afraid of outcomes... Because outcomes are only temporary and our souls are always in transit... The now is eternal and it is all that is... My only job is to honour the now.

I learnt that If I know how to love one other person in wholeness and from the depths of my soul... Then I know how to love myself and all the rest of the universe in the same way... I am in eternal union... With it all.

I anchored myself to the great centre of the universe... The christed self. I am at home. Every moment is an experiment with no right or wrong and it is only I who judges... If I make a mistake I just learn from it and try something different.

So keep going... And find your bliss...

I am six years on too, it has been an odd, fantastic, and brilliant, albeit testing journey...

There is more to come of this I know, we are learning currently to stop knee jerk reacting and just running and chasing. There is space and there is room to come closer when we need to and move apart when that is necessary also.

It has been worth it. When I think of all that I have achieved over the time I am happy to be right here where I am now. Yes, we have our moments and I wonder about all of it.

I know what we are to one another, I also know that what will be will be and I trust that we are both aware of where we are meant to go on our journey through life. Individually and apart...

Old 01-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Thanks Akira and 7L

I came here in the hopes to give others little sliver of hope...

I know I used to feel hopeless at times in the midst of a healing crises but now I feel Healed, happy (at peace and grateful) and loved beyond measure and I don't care who knows it